Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Found Bar down soi vc today, English guy giving free drinks! Buy one, get one free! Applies to first drink only and he also says Farang only? Guess its his bar, so up to him!Beer Prices highish at 70 Baht, Chang 50, girls ok, says he has more from out of town coming Wednesday!

He is open everyday from 12 ish until "late" Will not post times, but if you fancy a beer after walking St closes, cross the road by VC Hotel and wander up 100 M.

Posted this for any guy over here at the moment, maybe worth a try, but only if you are around the area, more for the late opening than anything else.

Pretty uninteresting post for Guys abroad, but maybe help someone here get totally wrecked!  

The orange bar on Soi vc is owned by a Brit called Kevin,have been there a few times on my way back to Yensabai Condo,and by the end of the night he's more pissed than the customers never much trade even in high season.I think that he makes his money by letting his rooms short time to the Arabs, (no shortage in the area ) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;)

The orange bar on Soi vc is owned by a Brit called Kevin,have been there a few times on my way back to Yensabai Condo,and by the end of the night he's more pissed than the customers never much trade even in high season.I think that he makes his money by letting his rooms short time to the Arabs, (no shortage in the area ) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;)

I think he also makes a few baht on LDK when he's staggering back to his condo.   ;D ;D

Emil