Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

pattaya to cambodia

I am wondering if there is a easy way to go fom Pattaya to serendipity beach in cambodia. I see a train station is located near the pier there, but am wondering how extensive the train ride would be. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

I am wondering if there is a easy way to go fom Pattaya to serendipity beach in cambodia. I see a train station is located near the pier there, but am wondering how extensive the train ride would be. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

The Pattaya train line ends in Rayong I think, so that is not an option.

You can book a minibus from pattaya which can take you to Snooky, with a likely overnight in Koh Kong.

Overland from Koh Kong is via bus or share a taxi, I don't think the ferry service runs anymore.

One of the best trip reports I have ever read. Short, but enriched in details and narrative. Looks you had an amazing time.

ricosuave, what the hell are you talking about. Thats the problem with these forums sometimes...they let idiots respond.

Edited by joseph1
  • Downvote 1

ricosuave, what the hell are you talking about. Thats the problem with these forums sometimes...they let idiots respond.

you have posted it in the wrong section mate , easily done especially when cuntbolloxed on beer and cocaine done it many times myself :rolleyes:

ricosuave :

post-18122-0-06084200-1313618091.gif

My suggestion would be to catch a flight from Bangkok to Phnom Penh and then catch a bus to Snooky. Air Asia has rond trip flights between Bangers and PP for a bit over $130USD. S[emd the evening in PP and sample it's charms and ride the bus to Snooky in the morning. I also have heard that it is possible to catch the Sihanoukville bus at the airport.

Edited by jmike1

you have posted it in the wrong section mate , easily done especially when cuntbolloxed on beer and cocaine done it many times myself :rolleyes:

ricosuave :

stopcunt_large.gif

You might want to consider taking your own advice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

joseph1, this is the trip reports section. People come here to read detailed reports and see photos of other peoples trips. That's the problem with these forums sometimes, people put things in the wrong section.

I will be doing the Pataya to Snooky trip in 4 weeks time and here is my solution.

Pattaya to Swampy Bell Bus

Swampy to PP Air Asia

PP Bus to Snooky Mekong

Snooky bus and mini bus to Pattaya.Use a local travel agent.

Total cost under $100.00 US

There is a reasonable amount of info re these trips on "Outside Of Pattaya"

Heading to sville from pattaya on monday with a couple of mates. going via bus to trat, had lek then get a taxi from the border to snkville. coming back via pp then fly to bkk. will report on how it goes next week.

Heading to sville from pattaya on monday with a couple of mates. going via bus to trat, had lek then get a taxi from the border to snkville. coming back via pp then fly to bkk. will report on how it goes next week.

thank you biggles, i am looking to stay at serpendipidy beach, any info on that area would also be apprciated. if not too much trouble, let me know how long each part of trip is. thanks again.

I am doing this in exactly the opposite direction. My thinking is as follows. It appears that there is no issue getting out via a land crossing but the problem is getting in when you are stuffed about (apparently) by experts. I have an on line visa and have been in touch with a Snooky travel agent as I want to do the lot in a day. I also will report back in a few weeks.