Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

What`s in your girlfriends fridge?

OMG...These are the things that are recognisable.....it is the small lumps and strange smells that should worry you.... :yikes: ...Until of course they are all put together into a delicious meal... :chogdee

My girl keeps coffee, sugar, powdered milk, make up and Tomato Ketchup sachets from pizzas she ate 9 months ago. Is she mad or is this normal for Thai women?

Keeps the stuff away from the mice. Also, coffee stays fresher that way.

My girl keeps coffee, sugar, powdered milk, make up and Tomato Ketchup sachets from pizzas she ate 9 months ago.

The last one also includes hot dogs. Either way, it always reminds me, ALWAYS reminds me of this:

Harry Callahan: You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? ... Watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody, I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hot dog.

She's got a good point, using the fridge as storage. Unless you keep fresh food sealed in something, you will have Ants and Cockroaches invading within hours if not minutes, i use those plastic re-sealable Tupperware style containers for stuff like Sugar, Cereal e.t.c.

Coffee comes in it's own jar, so i don't quite get that !

I also keep those ketchup sachets, i don't know why, i never use them, :clueless i just know from past experience, that as soon as i throw them away, i'll need one.

I had the misfortune to open the missus' fridge on Saturday and its literally a living breathing science experiment inside.

I daren't mate, just daren't.

I have a fridge over there in her kitchen that I do not venture near.

I know for a fact it get's used instead of the bin outside because it is nearer.

Edited by jacko