Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

october flights to thailand

skyscanners is quite good,http://www.skyscanner.net/

ive been looking too, most websites are about the same as each other, the cheaper flights are far to long, &multi-stop,theres nothing worse than hanging around airport lounges for hours on end , especially going home, flights are bloody expensive whatever you do

i,m thinking it would be better to fly direct with thai, on their old 747,s at least theres no waiting around

For flights try, travelsupermarket.com

For hotels it all depends on area ,pool ?,how much you want to spend ect ect.

My mate is booked in at "Tropical Berts " 700 baht inc, breakfast, can't go wrong !

Flight wise, kayak and travelsupermarket are both good.

I use westeasttravel.co.uk but check first with the two sites above.

The hotels section of this forum have some great advice or post in the newbies section

laying out what price etc and what things you want in a hotel and people give good advice.

hi guys looking at going over to thailand in october can anybody recomend a good web site for flights and hotels cheers guys

www.kayak.com

I use this one almost always. I got STL to BKK via Chicago/Korea for $1230 USA first week of October, this was July 17th. I think the sweat spot is 60 days out. Of course you can wait and always hope for better, it does happen.

I start with Kayak and narrow it down to a couple of airlines, then go to those airlines' own websites to see if I can get a better deal. I've never found a deal on sites like Kayak that was better than what the airline was showing on its own site, as least with the airlines I use most (EVA and China Airlines).

Just face it....They are all outrageous. Now a days if you wanna play, you gotta pay! the good ol days of $475.00 r/t are a thing of the past! And lets not forget when the baht was 50 to a dollar :angry2

Just face it....They are all outrageous. Now a days if you wanna play, you gotta pay! the good ol days of $475.00 r/t are a thing of the past! And lets not forget when the baht was 50 to a dollar :angry2

And just wait until you have to buy the obligatory gold necklace/bracelet for the tilac here!