Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Cobras MC gang. Looking for trouble?

I had a very disappointing experience last night. My British GF and I were enjoying a drink with a few BG's we have befriended in a Soi 6 bar last night.

Then, in walks four Cobra MC members in full colors and patches. I said to my GF "now is not the time to start joking around". One of the members them walks straight towards me and in a unmistakable tone starts the "you talking about me" crap. I said, "Yes, I was telling my GF now is no time to fuck around, no harm or disrespect was meant". He then starts to rough up this very old frail guy that was sitting with us and giving him the "you talking about us" routine as well, which he wasn't.

The Cobra guy then walks back over to his makes and gives them the "come on, were leaving" speech and they all then said why? He then turns and points at me and in a loud voice says "this fuck is talking about us"

It was at this point I realized things were definitely going to escalate, so I got up and said, "No you don't, Check Bin." I paid bill and we left.

This was such a disappointment. Who need this type of crap! What the fuck else was I going to do? The shape and age of these thugs, :angry2 was nothing too scary for me, but the thought of spending time in a Thai jail does. Plus, maybe they had a weapon? With four of them and just me, I wasn't going to walk away with out a scratch for sure.

How big and serious are these guys here? Anyone else ever had a problem with them?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One has to wonder, why you feel the need to draw attention to a group of people in the first place? With your "now is not the time to start joking around". statement. I wouldn't take any notice mys

I think your paranoia got the better of you.

I don't believe you at all,you just don't like American service members,I have never seen any American navy guys cause trouble in any Bars for the 9 years I have been in Thailand.Maybe you should lay

You did the right thing.

Most adults grow out of the motorcycle phase......

I am sure the Jesters or othjer groups would be disappointed by this.

• Upvote 1

Any group of people will have an asshole or two in it. He may have been in a bad mood for something, added alcohol and you looked like an easy target to take our his frustrations on. You handled it well, by leaving they will have to turn their aggression to somebody else. Don't worry about it, and don't feel like you were less of a man for not standing up for yourself. Go on with your holiday and enjoy yourself. I'm sure that you didn't fly 1/2 way across the world to fight, do what you came here to do, and don't think of it again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you see a wasps nest you walk away and dont poke it, same with these tossers, enjoy your holiday and avoid confrontation, be pleased with yourself you had the self control and dignity to walk away and not lower yourself to their level :chogdee

One has to wonder, why you feel the need to draw attention to a group of people in the first place? :clueless With your "now is not the time to start joking around". statement.

I wouldn't take any notice myself, bikers, skinheads, punks, Mexican bandits, they're just human beings in a different set of clothing, with a different outlook on life. The only time to notice these groups is when they come over seeking altercation without provocation.

Live and let live man, or just say 'right turn clyde' next time. :party

clyde.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Any group of people will have an asshole or two in it. He may have been in a bad mood for something, added alcohol and you looked like an easy target to take our his frustrations on. You handled it well, by leaving they will have to turn their aggression to somebody else. Don't worry about it, and don't feel like you were less of a man for not standing up for yourself. Go on with your holiday and enjoy yourself. I'm sure that you didn't fly 1/2 way across the world to fight, do what you came here to do, and don't think of it again.

Good post, avoid anyone looking for trouble :kissing

I agree with BB.

Not sure why you felt the need to comment to your GF "now is not the time to be joking around" if all they had done was walk into the bar! Now if they were swinging chains above their heads then that's if a different story but I don't understand why you felt so threatened by these guys merely entering the bar! :clueless

I agree with BB.

Not sure why you felt the need to comment to your GF "now is not the time to be joking around" if all they had done was walk into the bar! Now if they were swinging chains above their heads then that's if a different story but I don't understand why you felt so threatened by these guys merely entering the bar! :clueless

So all conversation is supposed to stop because these guys come in lest they think you are talking about them.

What a crock!

Go on with your holiday and enjoy yourself. I'm sure that you didn't fly 1/2 way across the world to fight, do what you came here to do, and don't think of it again.

I thought he lived in Pattaya - when he isn't on his boat. :clueless

Anyone else ever had a problem with them?

Not personally but I've been in bars when they were acting like animals.

Edit: In fairness, I've also shared a few beers with some of them and they were top Blokes. Had to ask them to stop calling me Sir. I'm only 47, made me feel old LOL.

Edited by papillon

Not personally but I've been in bars when they were acting like animals.

Edit: In fairness, I've also shared a few beers with some of them and they were top Blokes. Had to ask them to stop calling me Sir. I'm only 47, made me feel old LOL.

Trash is the same wherever you are. Here in Udon, we have more than our share of farang trash. Fortunately for us here, I have heard there will soon be a round up of the trash... the sooner the better.

Gangs have no place here in the Kingdom. You want to be part of a gang, go back to your own country. The problem is that the Thais generally don't distinguish between the "top blokes" and the rest of us.

The sooner the feces is flushed out of this country, the better.

Obviously idiots looking for trouble, and not very brave either if it's four to one.

Well, they'll soon get a taste of their own medicine if they're strutting around Pattaya with that kind of 'tude. I'm sure some Thai moto drivers will show them how many guys can pour out of the woodwork, then they won't be so big.

You did the right thing, karma will catch up with them later.

In fact, it will probably look something like this...

Edited by LadyDrinkKing

I don't think you've given the complete story. There are probably 4 sides of the story. Yours, the frail old man's, the bikers', and the real truth which was probably all a big misunderstanding. And that's what it sounds like. Besides, he didn't threaten you with physical violence, he even offered to leave the bar first. Are you sure you didn't call them some fucking wankers or something instead?

Then, in walks four Cobra MC members in full colors and patches.

Excuse my earlier posts, I misread the op. I thought we were talking about Cobra Gold Military but having read it again it seems the OP is about some Motor Cycle Gang???

Cobra MC ??? Never heard of them! Sound gay.

The OP said they WERE talking about them! :allright

And pray how did he know that until told, why did he come over in the first place..... ?

The frail guy wasn't, we are told, yet he came in for some aggravation.

Do you know the meaning of the word lest?:allright

It doesn't actually matter, the paranoid Cobra trouble maker only needs to suspect he was, I suspect. And if it happened exactly as per the OP, it sounds innocuous.

You know how it goes, dress a cunt up in a uniform and it gets a sex change and turns into a prick.... or is it the other way round?

Edited by jacko

Call be old fashioned but

frankly its kinda refreshing to hear of a MC gang behaving like one instead of like a bunch of accountants and social workers in fancy dress

;)

So you;re not a "top bloke" ??? You're a thug?

I only buy lady drinks in Pattaya for girls who take their panties off. If that makes me a "top bloke" then I won't argue with you. :P