Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 247 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Cobras MC gang. Looking for trouble?

One has to wonder, why you feel the need to draw attention to a group of people in the first place?

Yes, I agree. I don't know I said what I did. The only reason I can think of is, these guys all had an "unfriendly" look on them the moment they walked in. Regardless, I told the guy exactly what I said and how nothing was meant by it. They were looking for trouble, I'm sure it would have only been a matter of time before they said something to me or about my girlfriend. :uh-uh:

Thanks for all of the supportive comments. It was crappy to be sure.

I am really wondering why these guys would want to come to Pattaya strap on Leather chaps, vests, boots and then parade around like some sort of "Thug Parade" in 30 degree heat. You think they would want to put on flip-flops and go lie on a beach. Is it some sort of biker holiday? Are they not in a MC Chapter at home?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One has to wonder, why you feel the need to draw attention to a group of people in the first place? With your "now is not the time to start joking around". statement. I wouldn't take any notice mys

I think your paranoia got the better of you.

I don't believe you at all,you just don't like American service members,I have never seen any American navy guys cause trouble in any Bars for the 9 years I have been in Thailand.Maybe you should lay

Yes, I agree. I don't know I said what I did. The only reason I can think of is, these guys all had an "unfriendly" look on them the moment they walked in. Regardless, I told the guy exactly what I said and how nothing was meant by it. They were looking for trouble, I'm sure it would have only been a matter of time before they said something to me or about my girlfriend. :uh-uh:

Thanks for all of the supportive comments. It was crappy to be sure.

I am really wondering why these guys would want to come to Pattaya strap on Leather chaps, vests, boots and then parade around like some sort of "Thug Parade" in 30 degree heat. You think they would want to put on flip-flops and go lie on a beach. Is it some sort of biker holiday? Are they not in a MC Chapter at home?

I think your paranoia got the better of you. :clueless

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

you could have offered the agressive one a few bht to buy a chicken to bite the head off of,

that would have impressed his socially inadequate mates no end, or even given him your g/f to be his "mama"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One has to wonder, why you feel the need to draw attention to a group of people in the first place? :clueless With your "now is not the time to start joking around". statement.

I wouldn't take any notice myself, bikers, skinheads, punks, Mexican bandits, they're just human beings in a different set of clothing, with a different outlook on life. The only time to notice these groups is when they come over seeking altercation without provocation.

Live and let live man, or just say 'right turn clyde' next time. :party

clyde.jpg

What about the indian taylors ? :whistling:

• Upvote 1

I don't believe you at all,you just don't like American service members,I have never seen any American navy guys cause trouble in any Bars for the 9 years I have been in Thailand.Maybe you should lay off the booze for awhile.

• Downvote 4

I don't believe you at all,you just don't like American service members,I have never seen any American navy guys cause trouble in any Bars for the 9 years I have been in Thailand.Maybe you should lay off the booze for awhile.

I think you should………….He’s not talking about Cobra Gold :allright

• Upvote 1

I think you should………….He’s not talking about Cobra Gold :allright

Fuckin' Classic.......

WOW, Wholly crap where the hell did this come from?

I'm, Ex Canadian Navy. I have the utmost respect for all service men. If in some post, years ago, I said some comment about the number of sailors in Town, I was

JOKING!!!!!

What the hell does the Cobras have to do with service members anyways?

Edited by rob270

Looks like biker boy was just looking for trouble . How many times have you walked into a small bar with just a couple regulars sitting around and as you enter the door you'll see one lean a little closer to the others and say something . You know it's about you but you don't walk over and start with " Hey , you talking about me ? " . No you recognize that people can talk about whatever they please and mind your own business unless you are looking for trouble .

I was also in Saigon Girl when they were there.

Didn't look that threatening to me. I don't get these biker gangs in LOS. To me they seem like copies of the real thing.

That's what I always thought about them. If the Hells Angels ever visited Soi 6 they'd whip these Cobra MC asses just for the hell of it.

Biker gang members are just criminals & cowards. They are only ever menacing when they have their colours on & they are in a group.

In Australia, various governments are starting to get their act together to legislate them out of existence. So far they have made a few errors in writing the laws, but eventually they will get it right then we can get rid of these scum.

They like to call themselves the 1%centers. Yes, they have an IQ = 1%!

• Downvote 1

WOW, Wholly crap where the hell did this come from?

I'm, Ex Canadian Navy. I have the utmost respect for all service men. If in some post, years ago, I said some comment about the number of sailors in Town, I was

JOKING!!!!!

What the hell does the Cobras have to do with service members anyways?

You seem to have a tendency to over react to a poster who admitted in another post that he misread the original post.

From your post it seems that four guys came into the pub to have a drink. They passed by you and your group. You made a snide remark about them which one of them heard and pulled you on it. He didn't slap you about or threaten you. He simply asked if you were talking about him. Rather than stay in the same bar as you, he decided to go elsewhere with his friends. To me, you sound like the one looking for trouble, not the bikers.

Edited by Feileacan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Biker gang members are just criminals & cowards. They are only ever menacing when they have their colours on & they are in a group.

In Australia, various governments are starting to get their act together to legislate them out of existence. So far they have made a few errors in writing the laws, but eventually they will get it right then we can get rid of these scum.

i used to ride in a "gang" we wern,t criminals just m/cycle enthusiasts ,i still am

how does "various government in australia" legislate motorcyclists in a group/gang out of existance??they cant even stop illegalls from invading same as the uk

From your post it seems that four guys came into the pub to have a drink. They passed by you and your group. You made a snide remark about them which one of them heard and pulled you on it. He didn't slap you about or threaten you. He simply asked if you were talking about him. Rather than stay in the same bar as you, he decided to go elsewhere with his friends. To me, you sound like the one looking for trouble, not the bikers.

Details, everything is in the details. I guess I forgot to point out the obvious.

These four guys walked into a small bar with loud music playing and only 3 other customers,US. Yes, they were noticed. Did I made some mistake of not "observing" some moment of silence? :clueless

I leaned over and said something to my girlfriend, which was impossible for them to hear. The Biker then walk across the bar, and does the "in your Face" routine. I obviously surprised him by saying what I actually said how innocent and stupid it was. I'm sure he was hoping for a more aggressive response. Would he have believed any other answer? What if I told him I said to her its "laundry day tomorrow", would he have believed me then? Do you think he would have said, Oh my bad, please excuse me. :allright

He then starts picking on a 70 year old, 100 Pound man, we were enjoying a quiet drink with. He had said nothing and the Biker knew it. Do your really believe for one second when he started yelling to his mates "were leaving" they were actually going to leave? Give your head a shake. :hairout He was obviously try trying to escalate the situation by getting his mates involved. I'm sure he had no plans on leaving.

So why the post?

Certainly not to be flamed by you or share my embarrassment.

Karma If one person reads my post and see these guys in a Bar, maybe he'll decide to choose another bar and save himself the possible embarrassment of what I had to go through or worse.

Yes, these guys are not always looking for trouble, but, sometime they are. :chogdee

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[/quo

0.5 % IQ i must be a biker in the making :crying:

My British GF and I were enjoying a drink with a few BG's we have befriended in a Soi 6 bar last night.

This statement makes me wonder. Why would a guy take any girl to Soi 6, let alone a Western girlfriend? :clueless

• Downvote 2

This statement makes me wonder. Why would a guy take any girl to Soi 6, let alone a Western girlfriend? :clueless

A deliberate sidetrack?

I have taken my GF to soi 6, we went into the Queen Vic.

Which would be more suitable to a Western one probably.

Unsure why this is relevant to the situation of the OP.

Simple, My GF has been living with me in Pattaya for some time now. She heard some guys in a beer bar talking about Soi 6, so I took her to see for herself.

We went into "Lick" and met these two great BG's. They just loved chatting with my GF and loved to play with her hair (Putting it in to braid etc...). They were a great laugh and we returned several times. Sex never entered the equation. Just nice people and good times.

Yep, who would have guessed on Soi 6 this could happen. :clap1

i used to ride in a "gang" we wern,t criminals just m/cycle enthusiasts ,i still am

how does "various government in australia" legislate motorcyclists in a group/gang out of existance??they cant even stop illegalls from invading same as the uk

'Made the mistake of "invading" a gang pack in traffic once. I guess about 20-25 brightly clad riders on riceburners. I needed to make a right turn, found an opening between "clumps", signaled, shifted lanes, and was promptly stopped & surrounded by the gang. They deliberately swarmed my car - up on the sidewalk even. 'Couldn't so much as open an door. All 'cause I invaded what they deemed their "space". I really wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I got out my cellphone intending to call 9-1-1 if the situation didn't improve, but they saw me and immediately rode off (with many sgl-fingered farewells...). 'Called the police when I got home & reported the incident - they apparently had had a couple of other calls. 'Don't know whatever happened, if anything. (Probably nothing.)

Are all mc gangs like that? No - I'm sure not. And the entire riding community shouldn't be punished for the misdeeds of a few groups of punks. But there's something about the mentality that too easily sets in. The few DO ruin things for the many, and are the reason legislation like that mentioned inevitably gets taken up.

'Made the mistake of "invading" a gang pack in traffic once. I guess about 20-25 brightly clad riders on riceburners. I needed to make a right turn, found an opening between "clumps", signaled, shifted lanes, and was promptly stopped & surrounded by the gang. They deliberately swarmed my car - up on the sidewalk even. 'Couldn't so much as open an door. All 'cause I invaded what they deemed their "space". I really wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I got out my cellphone intending to call 9-1-1 if the situation didn't improve, but they saw me and immediately rode off (with many sgl-fingered farewells...). 'Called the police when I got home & reported the incident - they apparently had had a couple of other calls. 'Don't know whatever happened, if anything. (Probably nothing.)

Are all mc gangs like that? No - I'm sure not. And the entire riding community shouldn't be punished for the misdeeds of a few groups of punks. But there's something about the mentality that too easily sets in. The few DO ruin things for the many, and are the reason legislation like that mentioned inevitably gets taken up.

Pack mentality, gang behaviour etc etc.

Call be old fashioned but

frankly its kinda refreshing to hear of a MC gang behaving like one instead of like a bunch of accountants and social workers in fancy dress

;)

Bet you wouldn't say that if you became a vicrim,