Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Cobras MC gang. Looking for trouble?

Are they really a 'gang' (involved in criminal activities) or are they just a motorcycle club?

Some clothing worn by motorcyclists is for protection from road rash and other apparel may be for club identification. I've always ridden solo, but encountered many clubs and gangs in my rides throughout the USA and Canada. At the big motorcycle rallys in Sturgis, South Dakota (500k riders); Laughlin, Nevada; Hollister, California; etc... I shared drink, food and time with both clubs and gangs. Most were somewhat friendly sharing road stories and campground information to just another motorcyclist, but may not be as open to posers or RUBs (unless they were a RUB club :)

I appreciate the sharing of experiences, but I think an open mind without prejudice is often a good way to view others. Even at the Hells Angels headquarters in Oakland, I was able to safely park my Honda cruiser motorcycle and later leave without incident :) My sense of humor sometimes gets the better of me :)

Take care, chill, mai pen rai, enjoy...

Edited by losgrad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One has to wonder, why you feel the need to draw attention to a group of people in the first place? With your "now is not the time to start joking around". statement. I wouldn't take any notice mys

I think your paranoia got the better of you.

I don't believe you at all,you just don't like American service members,I have never seen any American navy guys cause trouble in any Bars for the 9 years I have been in Thailand.Maybe you should lay

Bet you wouldn't say that if you became a vicrim,

Agreed. Were Mafiosi "real men" because they were thugs? Bloods; Crips; Nortenos; Surenos? Heaven forbid this poster ever has to deal with them...

Cobras are one of many MC'S in Patts usually they all stay to their own territory but do throw their wieght around with unsuspecting tourists from time to time.....

They have their own bar in Soi 6 called Cobra Bar i believe and if im not mistaken The Fat Mexican Bar is affiliated with the Pattaya Chapter of the Bandidos..... Soi 8 (i think) The Red and White bar is a Support 81 Hells Angels affiliate.......

If you are worried about catching these guys on a bad night just avoid these places but i have never had trouble at the Red and White............

• Upvote 1

Cobras are one of many MC'S in Patts usually they all stay to their own territory but do throw their wieght around with unsuspecting tourists from time to time.....

They have their own bar in Soi 6 called Cobra Bar i believe and if im not mistaken The Fat Mexican Bar is affiliated with the Pattaya Chapter of the Bandidos..... Soi 8 (i think) The Red and White bar is a Support 81 Hells Angels affiliate.......

If you are worried about catching these guys on a bad night just avoid these places but i have never had trouble at the Red and White............

So there is a Bandidos chapter in Pattaya? i remember 4 or 5 years ago seeing Bandidos riding down Soi 4 Bkk quite often,and always assumed they had a clubhouse or home bar in the area

why feel threarened by some arseholes in a gang, bar owner should call polie and get that sit sorted. seen a lot of biker gangs over the years and most seem to be alright. hard men some of them, dont think so only hard to look at. people like this behave like this because people let them away with it.

they just aint met the right guys yet. its disgracefull that people behave like this and insult people but why do some people pas comments first in earshot.

to much loving to be done in pattaya to worry about fighting :chogdee

• Upvote 1
  • 11 months later...

One has to wonder, why you feel the need to draw attention to a group of people in the first place? :clueless With your "now is not the time to start joking around". statement.

I wouldn't take any notice myself, bikers, skinheads, punks, Mexican bandits, they're just human beings in a different set of clothing, with a different outlook on life. The only time to notice these groups is when they come over seeking altercation without provocation.

Live and let live man, or just say 'right turn clyde' next time. :party

clyde.jpg

"They're just 'human beings' [aka goofs!!] in a different set of clothing with a 'different outlook on life"? What planet r u from???!!

There used to be an M/C gang that in London that used to visit various pubs in South London about 20 - 30 years ago, I think they called themselves the Outlaws or some other equally stupid name. They usually turned up team handed and looked for trouble at the slightest excuse. They'd pick on inoffensive people and would knock the shit out of some poor bugger for no reason. They'd avoid pubs where the local tearaways would fight back but otherwise would terrorise customers and bar staff alike.

They were thick stupid arseholes who were into motorcycle theft and small scale drug dealing. They knew how to behave when alone but when in numbers had a pack mentality and would use bottles, glasses, choppers, machetes and guns if they could get them. A few met violent ends at the hands of other M/C gangs. They were mostly Irish with links to the 'traveling community'. You would be wise to not look their way and even more wise to leave a pub if this crowd entered it.

They were the epitome of 'low life scum'.

What's the motorcycle riders club that hangs out in Kinnaree a lot in the afternoon? Always in leathers, look pretty friendly group to me. If I recall there are a few of their stickers on the back right glass, one says MC or MG or something.

Same group?

• 1 month later...

There used to be an M/C gang that in London that used to visit various pubs in South London about 20 - 30 years ago, I think they called themselves the Outlaws or some other equally stupid name.

They were the epitome of 'low life scum'.

They were the Outcasts? Logo was a skull with a top hat.

The Road Rats were around south London at that time too.

They were the Outcasts? Logo was a skull with a top hat.

The Road Rats were around south London at that time too.

They were indeed called the Road Rats. I forgot their name when I wrote my post, but they are no longer around in South London.

I was in a motorcycle gang when I was young and stupid and just got home from Vietnam,when I got old I quit being stupid and started acting like an adult,I can still ride a bike but do it for fun and want nothing to do with pathetic idiots while I'm in Thiailand let alone wear colors,if I ran into these clowns I would take their jackets away from all of them and make them duck walk out of the bar ,quacking like a duck.

I was in a motorcycle gang when I was young and stupid and just got home from Vietnam,when I got old I quit being stupid and started acting like an adult,I can still ride a bike but do it for fun and want nothing to do with pathetic idiots while I'm in Thiailand let alone wear colors,if I ran into these clowns I would take their jackets away from all of them and make them duck walk out of the bar ,quacking like a duck.

Of course you would TJ, of course you would :ninja: :ninja:

That sucks! I'm from an HA town and I HATE bikers.

"Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live" -Charles Bukowski

Tolerance tolerance my friend is needed ! I dont know I have been coming to Pattaya on a very regular basis for the best part of 8 yrs now and I have never come accross these so called bad bikers and if they were in a place I was drinking I would carry on as normal and if spoken to speak back. Maybe evn join in if they were playing pool!
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Tolerance tolerance my friend is needed ! I dont know I have been coming to Pattaya on a very regular basis for the best part of 8 yrs now and I have never come accross these so called bad bikers and if they were in a place I was drinking I would carry on as normal and if spoken to speak back. Maybe evn join in if they were playing pool!

Ya the last thing to do if you get tested by a really tough hombre, who is backed up by his buddies, is to act like your shit don't stink.