Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The Best Breakfast in Pattaya

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like an American breakfast. So it's Tigglebitties for me.

Soi 17 east of 3rd road. No joke, if you want to try their breakfast, call 038-427 101 and they will tell your taxi driver how to get there.

Personally, I don't want the same cubed fried potato's that can be found all over Pattaya. If I wanted English potatoes, I'd go to England. It would be nice if they added hash browns on the menu tho

Posted Images

I like an American breakfast. So it's Tigglebitties for me.

• Downvote 2

STAGS HEAD SOI LK METRO

The best in town by far :thumbup

I just ate there this morning (as you know), and it was quite well prepared and tasty. That was the medium English breakfast...120 baht, good value!

Tigglebitties hands down, at least for American breakfast.

Real crispy bacon (not half cooked ham just called bacon), etc. Try to Tigglebitties Scramble - friggin awesome.

The pig and whistle without a shadow of doubt. Nice air conditioned atmosphere with BBC news on the telly. The breakfast is top notch-English sausages, Heinz baked beans, lean bacon and a good mashing of Tetleys Tea.

I also like Loaf on Soi Lengkee, again nice air conditioning and the breakfast very good with lots of homebaked bread.

The pig and whistle without a shadow of doubt. Nice air conditioned atmosphere with BBC news on the telly. The breakfast is top notch-English sausages, Heinz baked beans, lean bacon and a good mashing of Tetleys Tea.

I also like Loaf on Soi Lengkee, again nice air conditioning and the breakfast very good with lots of homebaked bread.

The bread thing is a good point. Most places serve up a solitary slice of toast with jam and butter 10 minutes prior to the main event. What heathen takes the edge off his appetite with bread and jam before breakfast?

Three slices served the same time is about right.

One to mop up the egg yolk.

The other two make an egg/bacon and sausage sandwich (with HP) and put the jam back in the jar.

My recommendations would be The Golf Club Soi LK Metro or Rabbi Elephants Bar Soi Bukhow.

Things do change but 6 months ago they were fine.

For sure Golf Club best Breakie...

Ok So where can you get the number 1 breakfast in Pattaya, forget budget in your opinion who does the best food for breakfast?

I wonder if the Marriott in Pattaya has a breakfast buffet like the JW Marriott in Bangkok? If so, that would be pretty good, although very expensive. Probably around 800 baht.

I wonder if the Marriott in Pattaya has a breakfast buffet like the JW Marriott in Bangkok? If so, that would be pretty good, although very expensive. Probably around 800 baht.

Yes, they do and yes, it is pricey. At the Pattaya Marriott's the variety is outstanding, the omelets made to order, variety of breads and muffins, fruits, fruit juices, etc... but to me the tastes were a little bland. Perhaps, if I was to add seasonings myself. I would describe the dinner buffet similarly with the wide assortment and variety, but maybe my tastes have become accustomed to the spicy Thai flavors.

However, the Marriott's breakfast buffet in Bangkok is outstanding in tastes, freshness and assortments. When in Bangkok, I take family and friends there as it's very special except for my Thai wife as she feels she doesn't get value as she is happier with the street foods :)

Like Crazy Dave's fat bastard breakfast as it is available 24 hours a day but will give the Stag's Head a try someday when I am up early.

I'd also go for Crazy Dave's although the No 1 breakfast does me at 75 baht. Good grub with tea or coffee and toast and marmalade and it's open all hours of the day and night. We also tend to eat a breakfast that is near our lodgings and in that respect CD's fits the bill for me also.

A good alternative is the Little Wonder which is in the arcade at the 2nd Rd end of Soi Diana. A tad more expensive but wonderful food in A/C comfort.

Thanks, don't laugh too hard, but where is this place or did I not get the joke? Thanks

Soi 17 east of 3rd road. No joke, if you want to try their breakfast, call 038-427 101 and they will tell your taxi driver how to get there.

• Downvote 2

Heading south on 3rd road, past Pattaya Tai, left at the first light, about 1 km on the right. Good breakfast for 120 baht.

The Tigglebitties link on Facebook says they are open at 7:00AM. They were not ready to serve me breakfast at 8:00AM today. Cleaning ladies told me they open at 9:00AM. Too bad. Wanted to see if it was all it is cracked up to be.

Edited by Sammy

The Tigglebitties link on Facebook says they are open at 7:00AM. They were not ready to serve me breakfast at 8:00AM today. Cleaning ladies told me they open at 9:00AM. Too bad. Wanted to see if it was all it is cracked up to be.

Yeah, I got there at 9am on Sunday, the day of the floods, and they were just opening the kitchen I think.

After a long night of wading through sewage and spill water, this Tigglebittie's Scramble was just the thing!

UYE3H4513WURZ4OKCJLC32J35LKVF2O3BEKRHDS0AHBNDNLH.jpg