Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Venus Lounge Gentleman's Club

I walked by this place (on Third Road, just noth of Klang) this afternoon. I was curious about what it was. A quick Google search suggests it is along the lines of Kinnaree, was opened in 2009, and has been open intermittently since. It is ceratinly open at the moment as there was a bunch of girls sat outside.

Anyone been there or know anything more about the place, please?

Why didn't you take a look inside?

Because I had walked the full length of both Beach Road and Pattaya Nua, and returning via Third Road - even the dogs were steering clear of me.

I walked by this place (on Third Road, just noth of Klang) this afternoon. I was curious about what it was. A quick Google search suggests it is along the lines of Kinnaree, was opened in 2009, and has been open intermittently since. It is ceratinly open at the moment as there was a bunch of girls sat outside.

Anyone been there or know anything more about the place, please?

Yes, but my information is a little dated. Last summer, I stopped in before they closed (not sure why they open/close frequently; I'll ask my expat friends who use to visit there frequently). Anyway, they have a half dozen nice ladies and the Mamasan is a draw as she is a very entertaining character. A few friends who had become regulars invited me to stop by and see. It's not large, but well decorated, good AC with a very relaxed atmosphere; sort of a hostess lounge.

P.S. Good to know of another 'walker.' I frequently walk from old Carrefour (BCE) to Big C, Soi 6, Walking Street and Beach Road. For Jomtien and Darkside visits, I use my bicycle. I'd have to agree with Frosty in using the local shower facilities wherever they may be. I often take multiple showers during one walk in various ST rooms :) At the very least, most bar girls bring out the wet towelette and wipe you down nicely while you enjoy your drink. I got this all the time in the USA; Not! :)

Because I had walked the full length of both Beach Road and Pattaya Nua, and returning via Third Road - even the dogs were steering clear of me.

Ok I understand.

I often walk the length of Beach Road and by the time I get to Walking Street, it starts getting messy. I'm fine as long as I keep walking but as soon as I stop, the sweat starts pumping out from every pore. That's why I go straight into McDonalds and head up to the toilets so I can cool down in the Aircon. As long as I apply a good deoderant before my walk, I don't have any issues with body odour.

• 2 weeks later...

We went into Venus once the girls weren't working as they were finishing a refit. We said we'd go back but never did might pop in now for a look.

The mamasan is most delicately a draw an extremely funny and sexy lady.

We went into Venus once the girls weren't working as they were finishing a refit. We said we'd go back but never did might pop in now for a look.

The mamasan is most delicately a draw an extremely funny and sexy lady.

A few of us went there about 18 months ago, it was not easy to find and whilst it was nicely decked out, it gave the impression of something better than it was. Not impressed by the girls and if I recall the beers were not that cheap either . After taking a while to find it, was a bit disappointed. It is right opposite a bus park the mamasan was very friendly and the most bubbly girl there (in red, and I think, married to the owner). My visit was a while back so it may well have changed since then

venus 1.jpg

Edited by Gawd Elpus

you read so different information about the G - Clubs,

like Maiake Bkk,

http://www.globalnanpa.com/blog/?p=3986

or general,

Assuming you are a non-member, you enter a club at 10:30 PM, you sit down, get a beer, call for a girl, she sits with you until closing time (1 AM), and in that period you buy her 4 regular cocktails. You call for the bill, this is what you will most likely see. As you can see, a simple night, with just one girl will set you back over 4,000 B, and you will still go home alone. As a member, you would not have to pay for the cover charge, and you could be consuming your beer from your drink allocation, so your total damage would probably be (2,100 + 1,400) x 20% discount = 2,800 B.

http://bangkok2night.com/nightclubs/gclub_pricing_structure.shtml

so could you give the price info about the venus ?

Edited by Leebanon