Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Now to Meet Non-P4P Thai Girls

Hi Guys,

Newbie here. First time in Pattaya. I love it. Been here about a week and will probably be here for a month or maybe two. I've have had some awesome P4P experiences. There's so much!! And it's so easy!! But I'd also like to meet a "regular" Thai girl, a non-P4P. How do you do that? Where do you go? Been to Royal Garden and BigC approaching the store girls. They're hard to reach. Should I try the real estate girls or go to the library or what? I'm at a loss at how to do this and get away from the "working girls". I thought maybe you'd have some tips based on past experience as to where I can meet a Thai girl who's not selling it.

Edited by Little John

Not so! I don't have any problem meeting girls, it's just that Pattaya is so "hot" that there seems to be a "stay-away" screen among the regular ones. I just thought, to save the searching time, I might pick up a few tricks or places to check out where it might be easier to say hello and get a hello back.

Edited by Little John

Smile

Be friendly

Be outgoing

Ask for phone numbers

It's kinda like in your home country.

• Downvote 1

Not so! I don't have any problem meeting girls, it's just that Pattaya is so "hot" that there seems to be a "stay-away" screen among the regular ones. I just thought, to save the searching time, I might pick up a few tricks or places to check out where it might be easier to say hello and get a hello back.

You can always get a hello back, if you just pretty much do what you already do meeting girls. Just like anywhere, you'll get lots of "no's" and a few yesses. Be nice, smile lots, ask for telephone numbers.... just flirt like you say you already do. There's no secret to doing it, there's no stay-away screens that are any different than you already know. You should have no problem MEETING tonnes of girls, but how much progress you make is entirely up to you.

Edited by joekicker
  • 2 weeks later...

My tip for you is this.

1. Have Thai phone number and mobile.

2. Print business cards with your name and number.

3. Hand them out whenever you see someone you fancy.

Persistence is all!

... except that most non-P4P girls don't speak English :whistling:

Then you can add to your list :

- stay Pattaya (or Thailand) long time

- learn (basic) Thai language

;)

;)

That hasn't been my experience. True, if you flirt with a girl working in a 7-11 on the dark side, she probably can't speak but a word or two of English. However, I have found Thai women that are good looking, and speak excellent English, much better than any bar girl that can't say much more than "what you name, where you from, how long you stay, I want drink, barfine." My vet is gorgeous and can speak exceptional English. The ladies in my insurance office all speak English. The cute girls in uniform in the eye glass shops speak English. Every university girl that I have ever met, speaks English, and can usually read and write even better. Many of the girls in the big department stores speak English. I've been to a couple of dentists that spoke excellent English. At the two Pattaya hospitals I have been to, most girls there speak English. Go to Central mall, and most of the shop girls speak English. In tourist areas the girls working in gold shops, and working the hotel desks speak English. If you are bring bar girls back to your hotel, girls in your own hotel aren't available to you. They don't want a butterfly man. However those working in different hotels usually are available. All the girls working in Travel agency's and at the airline desks at the airport speak English.

Just about any girl that finished high school knows some English. Many don't have the opportunity to use it in their village. If you meet them, they may not remember much, or are embarrassed and shy to speak. They usually pick it back up easily once around English speakers though. Most can read and write English as well, for the most part better than they speak, because they have no one to speak to, but many things to read.

Passing out business cards to non P4P girls is useless for getting them to call you. They are to shy to make the call. I passed out hundreds when I first got here and never got one phone call. The only thing they are good for is when you get a girls phone number, and give her a card, when you call her, she may not be able to remember you. If you say, "I give you card" then she remembers. But, you have to call them, they will never call you first.

There are many ladies available online on the many dating web sites. Understand that same as you, they may be writing to many different men. Looking for the best, or just the one that actually shows up to meet her. Check out pictures carefully. If they have pictures taken in a bar, they are usually bar girls working the sponsor game.

The biggest problem with non P4P girls is. When you get to Pattaya, it's so much easier to take a bar girl for the night. Bar girls are much easier to find. You can easily take an incredibly hot gogo girl, which makes the non P4P girl not look as good. Even though at home, you would give your eye teeth just to talk to her. Also, if you are taking bar girls while looking for a non P4P, it's very easy to be seen walking down the street with a bar girl, or sitting in a restaurant. Not just by the lady you are giving your attention to, but all of her co workers as well. With out a doubt, if you hit it off, she will have you come by her work so that she can show off her farang to co workers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

;)

No english

7/11 girls

hotel staff/receptionist

real estate girls

bank staff

blah blah blah

all available if not already with someone,thai or farang,or both lol

I would endorse Lovedog's suggestion to try the dating sites. Spend an hour a day on them and chat to a variety a ladies. Do that in addition to the other suggestions that have been made and you will expand the possibilities. Keep a few chats going for a few days and see where it leads. You can move from the dating site to Messenger and use a cam to see them.

I would also suggest you expand your search from Pattaya to Bangkok and consider spending a week or two there after you've scouted some potentials on dating sites and can go to places where you can meet non P4P ladies. Lots of them speak good English and the pool is much bigger in Bangkok.

Every university girl that I have ever met, speaks English, and can usually read and write even better.

That's totally at odds with my experience. I live in a university area and am surrounded by thousands of uni students. I would estimate that those with half-decent English-speaking skills as being less than 20% of the student population, those with decent writing skills as way less than 10%. If you go to BKK and sit outside the likes of Mahidol, Thammasat or Chula the numbers will increase dramatically but that reflects the make -up of their undergraduates as well as the degrees that they typically offer. Just like the bargirls, and as you pointed out, their fluency in the language increases dramatically when they have the opportunity to practice their skills in real-life situations.

That said, as long as they continue to wear the uniforms, whether or not they speak English isn't really an issue for me. thumbup.gif

my question is, why would you want to meet non p4p girls?. is it a quick screw and leave her?. that will put you in her good books no end won`t it?, or maybe you are after a long term G/F?. then you will probably need to become a sponsor.then it is likely to cost you a whole heap of cash with no certain end result, my advice stick to what you know!!!

my question is, why would you want to meet non p4p girls?. is it a quick screw and leave her?. that will put you in her good books no end won`t it?, or maybe you are after a long term G/F?. then you will probably need to become a sponsor.then it is likely to cost you a whole heap of cash with no certain end result, my advice stick to what you know!!!

The OP stated that he is a newbie. Maybe he is sticking to what he knows. What works for him at home. It could be that he wants a wife, or long term girlfriend, That may change after a few days in Pattaya :rolleyes:

Ditto.

Why travel all the way to Pattaya if all you want is to talk to women who will normally say no.You can do that at home for alot less money and you wont have the language problem either.

Edited by sinbinjack

Ditto.

Why travel all the way to Pattaya if all you want is to talk to women who will normally say no.You can do that at home for alot less money and you wont have the language problem either.

Jack, if you entertain yourself at home for an hour a day meeting girls on Thai Love Links you can determine before you leave home that the answer will be Yes and that there isn't a language problem. An hour a day on TLL and/or Messenger with a cam with a beautiful TG is better than watching hockey on TV. :D

It can offer you variety in LOS. But as the girls say 'Up to you.' ;)

Jack, if you entertain yourself at home for an hour a day meeting girls on Thai Love Links you can determine before you leave home that the answer will be Yes and that there isn't a language problem. An hour a day on TLL and/or Messenger with a cam with a beautiful TG is better than watching hockey on TV. :D

It can offer you variety in LOS. But as the girls say 'Up to you.' ;)

Hi Jim,As You Know I don't drink so spend as little time in bars as possible,so your suggestion could be a winner.I hope to see you in Pattaya next year if my health will let me be fit to travel .Wish me luck.

Jack, I wish you all the best. Hope your health improves and you can spend several months in LOS chasing the girls. I hope to see you in Pattaya sometime next year.

Do try my approach. I just returned from LOS a couple of weeks ago after spending 12 days with a very nice lady from BKK whom I met on TLL and whose command of English is excellent. She has many fine other attributes. ;)

• 7 months later...
Guest ether

Smile

Be friendly

Be outgoing

Ask for phone numbers

Agreed.

I would suggest that you just try talking to them as you would any female in your own country.

Walk around, go to coffee shops, ride the baht buses. If they make eye contact directly just ask where they are going. Innocent enough and many times they will say "with you".

It's not hard. A small gratuity is expected, either cash or something they would like to have so its not exactly free but it can be refreshing after 00s of bar "conversations".