Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

your sitting in a bar and you see an ex barfine of yours come in with a customer she,s staying with for 2 weeks. you know she ,s a good shag and you want a a few hours at some stage with her. you meet near toilets and she arranges a time for 2 hours short time while the 2 week bf is playing golf.

do you take her up on her offer or not. do you feel bad to do this as the guy is with her or you not bothered as she is a working girl doing her job.

personally would,nt bother me as its up to her what she does as she,s working

what would you do

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treat others as you would want to be treated.

She is a whore. She fucks for money. Who cares if it is 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks?? I suppose all you conscientious losers ask the girls about sponsors first also before you take them? After all, wo

I would... and do any times... Anyway, pay barfine for 2 weeks shows he is a cretin... On the other side, when I had a live in and her sponsor ( I paid no barfine or salary and I don't planned to ma

I wouldn't do it. The guy has her for 2 weeks...that's not just a short time. He must feel something for her. Why would I want to participate in deceiving him with her?

That's just me, though.

If he's barfined her for 2 weeks he may be serious about her. You don't know if he's been using a condon, if not you could be "stirring someone else's porridge" - it's NO for me.

• Upvote 1

For me she would not just have to be a “good shag” she would have to be the best ever, better than brilliant, my number one of all time, otherwise I could not be bothered with the hassle of arranging a clandestine meeting with a BG.

No moral dilemma for me if she’s working she’s working, just so many “good shags” down soi 6 if I wanted a short time. Or just a call away if I’m feeling lazy and can’t be arsed with a baht bus. :thumbup

Put yourself in the other guy's shoes and how would you feel about it?

Its not love, its not a realtionship were in, she's with me because im paying her , i dont own her and her services. , shes not flaunting it in my face so i wont be heartbroken.

I probably wouldn't be playing golf anyway , just told her that so i could get a couple of hours free to get down soi 6 :banana

It is a definite no and if the other guy is an "ordinary joe" I would try and let him know what she is up to.

That's a can of worms I wouldn't want to open. Why make a problem for the girl, the 'ordinary Joe' or yourself.

I would... and do any times... Anyway, pay barfine for 2 weeks shows he is a cretin... On the other side, when I had a live in and her sponsor ( I paid no barfine or salary and I don't planned to marry her ) arrived for 2 weeks I suggested her to spend some days with him , not to loose her golden goose...

• Downvote 2

your sitting in a bar and you see an ex barfine of yours come in with a customer she,s staying with for 2 weeks. you know she ,s a good shag and you want a a few hours at some stage with her. you meet near toilets and she arranges a time for 2 hours short time while the 2 week bf is playing golf.

do you take her up on her offer or not. do you feel bad to do this as the guy is with her or you not bothered as she is a working girl doing her job.

personally would,nt bother me as its up to her what she does as she,s working

what would you do

The two key things for me are : ''Customer and She Arranged''.

Can't see myself doing it. And I would definitely not like it happening to me if I were the 2 week boyfriend.

I'm with you. I wouldn't like it happening to me, so I wouldn't do it to someone else.

On my last visit, I kept a girl for several weeks, and one day, when I had left her in the hotel lobby while I went back to the room for something, when I came back down, she gave me a piece of paper with a phone number another guy staying in the hotel had given to her. He had approached her and told her to come to his room later. She told him that she was with someone but he still wanted her to visit him before he left in two days.

She is a whore. She fucks for money. Who cares if it is 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks?? I suppose all you conscientious losers ask the girls about sponsors first also before you take them? :hairout After all, wouldn't want to upset him either :banghead

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

She is a whore. She fucks for money. Who cares if it is 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks?? I suppose all you conscientious losers ask the girls about sponsors first also before you take them? :hairout After all, wouldn't want to upset him either :banghead

It's not about being conscientious nor is it about morality. Purely a practical matter. Plenty of girls available so why stir this particular pot when it could easily turn bad for everyone involved? And doesn't it all depend on what the arrangement is with the girl? If you have an understanding like Gabor had with his live-in then no problem.

Sponsors are a different issue.

I would too! If it's someone I know from earlier and she's worth it - why not?

Come on guys, are you sure the guy's out playing golf? For all we know he's gone to Ban Chang for good times... And when we barfine someone we don't actually own them - do we?

Good times - all the time :party

As long as I didn't know the guy and all the right circumstances line up. Like if I'm doing absolutely nothing during those 2 hours she's free and I remember she was a REALLY good shag and I just happen to have a hard on, I don't see why not. Not like the guy will ever find out. And after he goes home she'll probably be shagging others anyways.

I've always wanted to get in between a really pixxed off and unpredictable sponsor and a crying, violent BG who's desperately trying not to lose her one chance in her whole life at security. It's long been a fantasy of mine, I'd hate to die without achieving it. So I definitely would take her and boost my chances of living this fantasy from Not At All to Quite High.

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't do it. The guy has her for 2 weeks...that's not just a short time. He must feel something for her. Why would I want to participate in deceiving him with her?

That's just me, though.

Agreed. I'm not about fucking other men over, especially in Pattaya where the are so many others available. What's the point?

• Downvote 1

So you rent a motorbike for two weeks while you are in Pattaya and it is the best motorbike you have ever ridden here so you do not want your friends to ride the same motorbike when they come. It is exactly the same if you think differently you are only deluding yourself. Cynical, yes but why not.

If he's barfined her for 2 weeks he may be serious about her. You don't know if he's been using a condon, if not you could be "stirring someone else's porridge" - it's NO for me.

Of course nothing is stopping YOU from using a condom

As for fucking the guy over who's doing that? She is.