Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

it depends on the time of year.

you can get a very nice room with wifi and a pool for 1000 or less ... you can get a good place with a pool and wifi for as little as 500.

you can get ok looking freelancers for 500-700 ST or pretty ones for 800-1000 ST.

If you eat in places like the Sailor bar or Pattaya beer garden then you should easily get by on 500 baht for meals for the day .... half that if you eat in Thai places.

GoGo bars are the best value drinking venues but if you want to save money then go to to New Plaza where you will get very drunk on less than 500 baht.

You can walk everywhere if you stay in a central location.

budget ....

hotel = 1000

women = 1000

drink/ladydrinks = 1000

food = 500

water/ toiletries etc = 100

transport = 100

laundry = 50

you should be able to have a very enjoyable time on 3500-4000 baht per day .... the big spenders are going to say that you need to spend 10000 per day but many people have a great time on less than 3000 per day

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its a stupid question, as no one knows what you want to do or how you want to do it.Each man is different and each man spends his cash in different ways,so what one considers a good night out would be chicken feed to another.Some bars are expensive and some are cheap ,just like the girls and everything else in Pattaya as well as everywhere else in the world.I you want a reliable sense of what things cost ask that,dont ask what you need to spend per day.

Read the forum for knowledge of prices and bring as much cash as you can afford,It's better to bring too much and take some home ,than to bring too little and ruin a holiday.

I normally budget 8000 per day but rarely spend that much.

You can cut your cost dramatically by drinking at beer bars and limit your go go visits.

Eating from food carts is very inexpensive and the food is normally very good.

You can find many girls who will go longtime for 1000 to 1500 baht..

Have a good trip.. :chogdee

usually I get by on about 2500 a day averaged out through my stay but that does not include hotel or any golf that will be just food and entertainment if you dont go out every night you can leer up every other night.

As has been said depends on appetites and lifestyle, if you want a top hotel thats 4k a nite , a budget guesthouse 500..

Food at Mantra 3000 baht food at Kiss 150 baht foot at ma and pay shop 80 baht..

10 beers in Lucifers 1600 baht the same 10 in Newt Plaza 500 baht....

Horse for courses

hello thanks for reading.

just woundered how would you say is a ample amount to live comfitable in pattaya a day with out hotel coasts or food costs

pompeyjoe if you let us know more info on how you intend to spend your day?

Like how much you drink, how many girls, beerbar or gogo and so on.

Everyones different someones comfortable budget per day is different to the next.

Personally i budget on about 5000 - 6000 baht per day. Some days i spend less somedays

more, but thats just me.

CP

Edited by Chilli Pepper

you can get a very nice room with wifi and a pool for 1000 or less ... you can get a good place with a pool and wifi for as little as 500.

you can get ok looking freelancers for 500-700 ST or pretty ones for 800-1000 ST.

If you eat in places like the Sailor bar or Pattaya beer garden then you should easily get by on 500 baht for meals for the day .... half that if you eat in Thai places.

GoGo bars are the best value drinking venues but if you want to save money then go to to New Plaza where you will get very drunk on less than 500 baht.

budget ....

hotel = 1000

women = 1000

drink/ladydrinks = 1000

food = 500

transport = 100

laundry = 50

you should be able to have a very enjoyable time on 3500-4000 baht per day .... the big spenders are going to say that you need to spend 10000 per day but many people have a great time on less than 3000 per day

thanks dude thats about one of the best replies ive had on this site to do with coast side of things. and yea i no what you mean.. by the big spenders or do you mean big blaggers lol

I have been staying in pattaya several months a year from 95. I spend very little money and still have a great time. I go to a bar during the day that has 30 baht ice cold beer, has a free pool table and usually at least 5-6 working staff and 4-5 freelancers every day, nights there are more...beer is still 30 baht. I will usually troll beach road around 6-8PM and can find average to above average for 400-500 baht short time. Food, I eat on the stret vendors or sailor bar and Foodland. I use to go to go-go bars, but have been burned out there, I will go if friends are heading there. I stay at a nice hotel with pool and free wi-fi, for 12,000/month, the hotel is only 3 years old and very clean. has balcony, maid service and about 5 minutes from beach rd by motorbike. There are days that I only spend 1000 baht and have a great time. I have plenty of money, just dont need to spend like crazy anymore. I always get the phone numbers from anyone I take ST and have called at a later date and have them come by lt for 800-1000, no problem, its the same with the soi 6 bars girls, more difficult because a lot actually live at the bar.

I live upcountry and rarely go into Pattaya because I find everything I want in Jomtien. When I do spend an evening in Pattaya, I find it pretty easy to go through 5,000 baht. I can't even tell you how I spend that much but I find that checking my wallet in the morning finds it 5,000 baht lighter.

I stay at a nice hotel with pool and free wi-fi, for 12,000/month, the hotel is only 3 years old and very clean. has balcony, maid service and about 5 minutes from beach rd by motorbike.

What hotel is that ,as it sounds just up my street

hello thanks for reading.

just woundered how would you say is a ample amount to live comfitable in pattaya a day with out hotel coasts or food costs

You asked about living in Pattaya. Did you mean staying in Pattaya on holiday? I live in Pattaya for about 100,000 baht a month. When in tourist mode, it was about 10,000 baht a day. Some days less, some more.

Like others have said, what do you want to do? How good are you at saying no when the ladies start coming up to you and asking for lady drinks? Do you want to play in the gogo's, or will a beer bar do? If you take your barfine to a tourist attraction, are you going to take her three friends that she wants to go along? How much do you drink? Do you get falling over drunk, or just have a few drinks in the course of a night?

• Downvote 2

You asked about living in Pattaya. Did you mean staying in Pattaya on holiday? I live in Pattaya for about 100,000 baht a month. When in tourist mode, it was about 10,000 baht a day. Some days less, some more.

Like others have said, what do you want to do? How good are you at saying no when the ladies start coming up to you and asking for lady drinks? Do you want to play in the gogo's, or will a beer bar do? If you take your barfine to a tourist attraction, are you going to take her three friends that she wants to go along? How much do you drink? Do you get falling over drunk, or just have a few drinks in the course of a night?

serious question ... how does anyone manage to spend 10000 per day?

Can you give an itemized breakdown.

I have no doubt that many rich people can spend that much but for a guy on normal wages thats here for 2-4 weeks I cant imagine him needing to spend half that to have a fantastic time.

Edited by dontcha

the hotel is siam view.....off soi 12 if going from pattaya central and soi4 on right if coming down 2nd rd.

Have they got a web site as the only Siam View I can see (on a booking site) is 20000 baht+, a month,Though that is for 30 days as they dont show a monthly rate

serious question ... how does anyone manage to spend 10000 per day?

Can you give an itemized breakdown.

I have no doubt that many rich people can spend that much but for a guy on normal wages thats here for 2-4 weeks I cant imagine him needing to spend half that to have a fantastic time.

Serious answer, open your wallet and buy a few LDs.

I am a conservative partyer and 4000baht is easy. Surely the 6k can go on barfines, massages, hotel, food and 2-3000LT.

Thanks ,but all that gets me is the web site for Agoda ,and that's where it said 20000baht + a month, yesterday ,but on your link it wont even give me a quote for the Siam View today and does not seem to be on its list for some reason. I was interested because of the (quoted in a post)price of 12000 baht a month but can't seem to find that price anywhere ,so I assumed it was on the hotels web site but can't find one. It does give details of the hotel but when I enter a date and ask for rates it only gives a long list of other hotels none of which were the Siam View.

Edited by sinbinjack

budget ....

hotel = 1000

women = 1000

drink/ladydrinks = 1000

food = 500

transport = 100

laundry = 50

What would be some of your recommendations on 1000 baht/night hotel?