Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
Bornloser

Draught (Draft) Beer!

I enjoy draught (Draft) beer & normally do not patronize venues in Pats which do not offer it. It is my drink-of-choice in GOGO's.

Last time I was in PP a yank said to me that he never drinks draught beer because the lines are never cleaned. I had never thought about this before, so it hit close to home.

Do Pat's GOGO's ever clean their draught beer lines? Is draught beer sanitary to drink in Pats?

SIDENOTE: Last time I was in Johannesburg I happened to be sitting in a Pub by a Health Inspector who came there to check the darught beer lines. Presumably, then, draught beer is sanitary in Joburg's Pubs!

MANY THANX! CHEERS!

I am also an afficionado of draught beer and tend to do most of my drinking in gogo bars if it can be purchased for 65 baht or less. In twelve years I have never had a stomach complaint that could be attributed to the beverage.

As I understand it, our lines are cleaned once a week.

I enjoy draught (Draft) beer & normally do not patronize venues in Pats which do not offer it. It is my drink-of-choice in GOGO's.

Last time I was in PP a yank said to me that he never drinks draught beer because the lines are never cleaned. I had never thought about this before, so it hit close to home.

Do Pat's GOGO's ever clean their draught beer lines? Is draught beer sanitary to drink in Pats?

SIDENOTE: Last time I was in Johannesburg I happened to be sitting in a Pub by a Health Inspector who came there to check the darught beer lines. Presumably, then, draught beer is sanitary in Joburg's Pubs!

MANY THANX! CHEERS!

I enjoy draught beer when in other countries, in Thailand I only ever have it in pubs.

In GO-GOs I have always regarded it as the cheap loss leader that is used to get customers in.

I have tried it and generally find it unpleasant tasting and seems to bring on a headache quickly.

I do not trust many venues not to recycle it, ie reintroduce slops into a fresh glass.

I doubt the Joburg inspector will be round Pattaya.

Edited by jacko