Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Reports are that TQ2 has closed its doors as of the end of last week.

Many good times were there, and our BM, rightsaid, was an excellent host.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why hasn't Rightsaid jumped in and give us the insiders view? With TQ2 gone, Soi BJ will need to be renamed to food cart alley.

Lucky you. Now,,,,, Do you have pics?

Pattaya is changing for the worse.

How many more bars are likely to close before the end of the year?

I'm still noticing lots of bars and gogos opening, so the end is not that near.

Reports are that TQ2 has closed its doors as of the end of last week.

That's a black day for me. Because I well remember when it opened! Today's reminder of my age, yucko.

I wasn't there the first night by any means, but I was there the next weekend. The whole idea of Patpong bars in Pattaya was a shock, a game-changer. Much talk of banning it, or at least not allowing any more to open. I admit that at the time I found it a little distasteful to have everything that in-your-face in Pattaya. But evolution is exactly like xhit and it happens.

Sad day for me as well, Alf was a good host and Woot always

seemed to get me very drunk, He is one of the best Thai gogo

managers as he always makes you feel welcome I hope he finds good work.

That's a black day for me. Because I well remember when it opened! Today's reminder of my age, yucko.

I wasn't there the first night by any means, but I was there the next weekend. The whole idea of Patpong bars in Pattaya was a shock, a game-changer. Much talk of banning it, or at least not allowing any more to open. I admit that at the time I found it a little distasteful to have everything that in-your-face in Pattaya. But evolution is exactly like xhit and it happens.

I seem to recall it was there on my first ever trip...I think that was about 1982. Not sure if it was the only GGB in town back then. Perhaps you do...

Memory seems fuzzy about those distant days.

Sad to see the end of an era.......

I seem to recall it was there on my first ever trip...I think that was about 1982. Not sure if it was the only GGB in town back then. Perhaps you do...

I'm sure in my mind it was the first. That's no guarantee of course, heh.

I think the next one was BJ's place (Super Star???) up soi BJ from his open-air bar on Walking Street, as it's now called. But after TQ, there were, oh, four or five that opened around town within a year.

I'm sure in my mind it was the first. That's no guarantee of course, heh.

I think the next one was BJ's place (Super Star???) up soi BJ from his open-air bar on Walking Street, as it's now called. But after TQ, there were, oh, four or five that opened around town within a year.

Yes my first trip to Pattaya was only a few days and I actually brought a lady from BKK...well more accurately she brought me. On my next trip I seem to remember a few places in the Soi Diamond area already. Back then I came to Pattaya to clear my head after 4-5 crazy ones in Bangkok! Edited by jacko

Memory seems fuzzy about those distant days.

Sad to see the end of an era.......

Are we talking about TQ or TQ2? clueless.gif

Are we talking about TQ or TQ2? clueless.gif

They (Joe and Jack) seem to be talking about TQ, the thread OP is about TQ2 on Soi BJ.

Edited by LBJ

They (Joe and Jack) seem to be talking about TQ, the thread OP is about TQ2 on Soi BJ.

You are correct...... I should learn to read properly!

Are we talking about TQ or TQ2?

Yes, definitely it was TQ at the beginning. I don't know... just segueing, I guess.

I have spent some fun times in TQ2 and will miss it.

Alf has been a great host and there have been some good parties there.

I think I still pick out some of the little styro foam balls from time to time from being in there durning Christmas time. Have also taken a few cuties from TQ2 over the years.

LeoTex

Hate to say it, but I think it was inevitable once Steve passed and his wife took over. She was never gonna let Alf have control as it should have been. I am kind of surprised that it lasted as long as it did. Hopefully Woot comes out okay as I agree with the previous poster that he was one of the best in town.

Yes, definitely it was TQ at the beginning. I don't know... just segueing, I guess.

It was? Nice to have the power of God and amend your posts without leaving a trace!

Who changed it in your quote?

Edited by jacko

It was? Nice to have the power of God and amend your posts without leaving a trace!

Who changed it in your quote?

Oh jacko stuff a phuocking sock in it.

At the start, I was discussing TQ in my mind, not really following the OP.

Oh jacko stuff a phuocking sock in it.

At the start, I was discussing TQ in my mind, not really following the OP.

Fuck off Joe.......

You are such a sham!

Edited by jacko