Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have booked into the Dynasty Inn in Bangkok for a couple of days befor coming to Pattaya.

Can anyone give me some up to date information on the hotel and local area please.

Thanks in advance

Dave

I don't spend a lot of time in Bangkok, but when I do I stay at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 4.

It is a few meters from Nana Plaza and several beerbars. Just about across the street from the Nana Hotel carpark which is loaded with freelancers if that is your thing.

Just a few minutes walk to the BTS Nana Station overhead rail system.

IMHO, one of the best locations to stay in Bangkok.

LeoTex

• Upvote 1

I agree with LeoTex, it is a great location and the first place I stayed in Thailand on my virgin trip back in 07. It's a bit spendy, but worth it in my opinion as it is a very classy place and the front desk TG's are very friendly. The rooms are up to date and good size with all the amenities.

CB

I haven't stayed there since they upgraded the place but the location is excellent. Morning/Night and Golden Bar, two prime people watching spots, are within a 30 second stroll and the Nana parking lot is right next to the Golden. The Nana's Lobby bar is a nice place to set and have a beer and watch old movies on a bit flat screen. Majestic Suites, right around the corner on Suk is nice also.

Thanks for the info guys. I have booked a standard new room for December. I'll only have 3 or 4 days there before I head down to Pattaya for Christmas and the New Year.

Are they (Dynasty) reliable for holding reservations?

As others have said a good hotel in an interesting area, you say your staying there before heading down to pattaya. I dont know if the offers is still on but they used to give you a free hotel taxi down to pattaya if you were booked in to dynasty inn in pattaya,

Thanks Mcan

I'll check on that when I get there. Not staying at the Dynasty Inn in Pattaya at this time but could always change things a little.

• 1 month later...

As others have said a good hotel in an interesting area, you say your staying there before heading down to pattaya. I dont know if the offers is still on but they used to give you a free hotel taxi down to pattaya if you were booked in to dynasty inn in pattaya,

Hi Mcan

Where is the Dynasty Inn in Pattaya......and is it ok?

Hi Mcan

Where is the Dynasty Inn in Pattaya......and is it ok?

soi 13 and ok for the price, they have some good weekly and monthly deals in low season

and soi 13 is a great location,maybe busy full up with flood refugees from bangkok

soi 13 and ok for the price, they have some good weekly and monthly deals in low season

and soi 13 is a great location,maybe busy full up with flood refugees from bangkok

Last Xmas i stayed at the Sandy Spring and walked by the Dynasty frequently going to second road, they had signs out even

at Xmas offering bargain rates on the hotel, so i assume they weren't full last year.

http://www.scandibar.com/hotel/dyn-pty/

Free transfer to Pattaya!

Book Dynasty Resort or Dynasty Inn Pattaya after a stay at Dynasty Bangkok and get free transfer!

I have stayed there before and it was an enjoyable stay. It's right near Nana Plaza on the same side of the road so therefore an excellent place to stay if you are mongering. From what I remember the rooms are very clean and the staff are friendly. There's also a secluded entrance round the back if you're too ashamed to take the lady boys through the main exit.