Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 254 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Soi LK METRO will have 8 GO GOs by xmas

right next to the metro apartments ( the owners of KISS ago go)

the other is right across the soi from metro aparments (travel shop & redz bar )

SOI LK METRO THE PLACE TO BE :chogdee TTT

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some guys come to the board with the intention of provoking an argument. The more notorious keyboard warriors tend to lack enpowerment in real life. They often don't have voices that are heard outsid

lovedog100   you looking like BRAD PITT as you do. or was it UNCAL FESTA. they must all look average ?   so LIST what SOI LK METRO is missing ? as you been in thailand so many years we would valu

Thanx God... maybe no two week millionaries and the PA & Shhh misled mental sickos...     Who the fuck care about the live music, the decent food, freelancers, russian tourists when going on t

Posted Images

the other is right across the soi from metro aparments (travel shop & redz bar )

YOU KNOW THAT :chogdee :chogdee

Yes, it's the place to be, if you don't mind average looking girls, and gogo's where most of the ladies aren't topless, much less naked. At lest you don't have to walk through crowds of people to get to them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Yes, it's the place to be, if you don't mind average looking girls, and gogo's where most of the ladies aren't topless, much less naked. At lest you don't have to walk through crowds of people to get to them.

lovedog100

you looking like BRAD PITT as you do. or was it UNCAL FESTA. they must all look average ?

so LIST what SOI LK METRO is missing ? as you been in thailand so many years we would value an experts view of the soi?

then ill put what you say to shame ok

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

How can 2 more agogos make a total of 8? :unsure:

I only count 5 agogos today :whistling:

Always exaggerations when people talk about Soi LK :rolleyes:

Well, there are currently...

1. Sugar Sugar
  2. Submarine
  3. Kiss
  4. The Office
  5. Mash
  6. Champagne

LK could have 100 GoGo's but it will never attract the tourists like walking street as it a shithole soi surrounded by brokes ass cunts drinking cheap changs on the doorsteps of minimarts and 7/11's.

Edited by Fondles
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well said, although I do enjoy the odd afternoon in Champagne, but even there it isn't what it used to be for eye candy.

LK could have 100 GoGo's but it will never attract the tourists like walking street as it a shithole soi surrounded by brokes ass cunts drinking cheap changs on the doorsteps of minimarts and 7/11's.

is that right :banghead

Champagne is possibly the best GoGo bar in Pattaya.

The Office is as good as any GoGo bar on Walking Street.

It is good to see new places open up away from the tourist trap that is Walking Street.

lovedog100

you looking like BRAD PITT as you do. or was it UNCAL FESTA. they must all look average ?

so LIST what SOI LK METRO is missing ? as you been in thailand so many years we would value an experts view of the soi?

then ill put what you say to shame ok

Well you are right, I look less like Brad Pitt, than you do Brad's shit. However the baht in my pocket usually pulls me through. I'll answer your question though. Soi LK has no decent food, no live music, no freelancers, or air-con bars. No braless Russian girls walking by. No Americans, Canadians, or Australians. Not one of the gogo's is as big as Misty's, as fun as Babydolls, or as runty as Xzone or Windmill. If we were to pick any one of Misty's, Sapphire, Heaven Above, Roxy, Peppermint, Silver star there would be more stunners in any one of them, than all of Soi LK, there would also be more topless ladies than all of Soi LK, not to mention more fully naked ladies than all of Soi LK. Should I even mention the amount of attention that a man would receive in any one of them, compared to all of Soi LK?

While Martin mentioned Sugar Sugar, I don't consider it a gogo, but more of a Club Blue without windows, where fun, and entertainment is dished out in minute quantities, along with a large check bins. Since they are both owned by the same people, we couldn't really expect any different.

You mentioned one of the new gogo's being owned by the same people as Kiss, that's the gogo where the average age is even higher than TQ, or the now defunct TQ2. If the girl you want, won't barfine, you can have her mother, because she works there too.

LK is not on the Beach Road, Second Road Baht Bus run. We have to pay 100 baht or more to get there, then again again going back. It is convenient for the the Cheap Charley retired expat that lives in the Soi Bukaow area. Although they will pay the same price for a San Miguel, Breezer, or Rum and Coke as a walking street gogo. Let's not mention that their rent is a fraction of walking street, by the signs, Soi LK pays the ladies much less, and they pay the same price for their alcohol as walking street. Nice that somebody is making a good profit off of us.

The only good thing I can say about Soi LK is, once you get bored to tears, you can walk to Oasis agogo, or Buffalo Bar from there. I can however see why you would push Soi LK. After all, you own part of a bar and guest house there. In reality though, men going from gogo to gogo are not going to spill out and go into a non air-con open bar that has no ladies available, or even other customers to talk to. You should look into hyping your own bar on it's own merits. Not the Soi. Even if that means coming up with some marketable merits. I would have pulled some punches and not been so honest and blunt, except that you don't. You have to expect to get the same as you give. So, go ahead, put me to shame !!

mash.jpg

Edited by lovedog100
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanx God... maybe no two week millionaries and the PA & Shhh misled mental sickos...

Soi LK has no decent food, no live music, no freelancers, or air-con bars. No braless Russian girls walking by. No Americans, Canadians, or Australians. Not one of the gogo's is as big as Misty's, as fun as Babydolls, or as runty as Xzone or Windmill. If we were to pick any one of Misty's, Sapphire, Heaven Above, Roxy, Peppermint, Silver star there would be more stunners in any one of them, than all of Soi LK,

Who the fuck care about the live music, the decent food, freelancers, russian tourists when going on the hunt ?? No Americans etc.. thanx God, they won't spoil the scene with their mental weakness... I can share only my only one yesterday's visit in the Champagne...there were more stunners in one bar, than in a half dozen WS bars you mentioned... I'm only guess you visited the WS bars long ago...

Edited by Gabor
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I stayed in the LK Metro neighborhood on my last trip. It is NOT another Walking Street. I do like the area a lot and will stay there again (my heart is still in Soi 13 as I think this is by far the best area for a room). There are a lot of ladies living in the area and it makes it easy to pick one up on the street (no bar-fine, no make-up, no hassles). The prices are right and the "Hole in the Wall" has the best food I think I've ever had. The Go Go's I think are crap and the Beer Bars are far between, but it is a good home base area if you are into looking for your average Thai lady on the street (which is what I am really into).

Well you are right, I look less like Brad Pitt, than you do Brad's shit. However the baht in my pocket usually pulls me through. I'll answer your question though. Soi LK has no decent food, no live music, no freelancers, or air-con bars. No braless Russian girls walking by. No Americans, Canadians, or Australians. Not one of the gogo's is as big as Misty's, as fun as Babydolls, or as runty as Xzone or Windmill. If we were to pick any one of Misty's, Sapphire, Heaven Above, Roxy, Peppermint, Silver star there would be more stunners in any one of them, than all of Soi LK, there would also be more topless ladies than all of Soi LK, not to mention more fully naked ladies than all of Soi LK. Should I even mention the amount of attention that a man would receive in any one of them, compared to all of Soi LK?

You must be the only person I know who goes to/lives in Pattaya for the Russians, Americans, Canadians and Australians! :allright

And I thought you never got any attention in Heavens Above :clueless

You must be the only person I know who goes to/lives in Pattaya for the Russians, Americans, Canadians and Australians! :allright

And I thought you never got any attention in Heavens Above :clueless

The question was, what was missing from Soi LK. Personally, I kinda like hanging out with Americans, Canadians, and Australians. As for heaven above, I have got a lot more attention the last couple of times that I have been in. Even when I didn't, I never denied that they have a very nice line up. I would say that if you took the two nicest girls out of each of the LK gogo, you still wouldn't have the line up that Heaven Above has, and most of them are topless, or naked. No so on LK.

Jeez, when you say it like that, you make it sound like a bad thing.

Thanx God... maybe no two week millionaries and the PA & Shhh misled mental sickos...

Who the fuck care about the live music, the decent food, freelancers, russian tourists when going on the hunt ?? No Americans etc.. thanx God, they won't spoil the scene with their mental weakness... I can share only my only one yesterday's visit in the Champagne...there were more stunners in one bar, than in a half dozen WS bars you mentioned... I'm only guess you visited the WS bars long ago...

As usual you post a few good informative posts and then return to your usual name calling and bashing the boards that banned you. There is a reason they banned you and this name calling of people that aren't cheap asses like you or have different opinions is the reason. Nobody likes this shit and hopefully you will be gone from here if you keep doing it. Did you ever hear "flame free"?

Jack

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I won't give LK as harsh a review as LoveDog did... I do enjoy the occasional afternoon in Champagne.... but even then the CC's are out in force. Not too big a deal for me as I have a reputation for paying well, but for people going on for the first time the girls usually ignore you unless you are fairly aggressive about getting their attention... tho that is understandable since a very high number of their customers are there only to drink the cheap beer and never buy lady drinks. Enough of that would make just about any gal start to doze off lol. Even there tho I usually see only 1 or 2 girls that I would barfine, and 90% of the times I have been there I have walked out again without even buying a ladydrink.

The rest of his facts are just about spot on tho. Sure, there are 6 (and soon to be 8) gogo's there... but they don't have a single gogo's worth of good looking girls between the lot of them. Makes it a pain when going out with friends (or on a barcrawl) since most of the people will be interested in the same bird lol.

There is ok food to be had there tho... and if Bliss ever closes, Lolitas is a good BJ bar (never choose it over Bliss tho).

Oh well.. I guess thats why I spend so much time on Walking Street.

• Upvote 1

Have to give the following plugs.

The Office at 10.00PM has one of the best erotic shows in town and some great looking ladies.

Kiss has some great rock and roll music (but little else)

Sugar Sugar has some nice ladies, good draught ale but very little else.

Champagne has rotten AC system and fills up with smoke. Yuk.

Champagne has rotten AC system and fills up with smoke. Yuk.

Yes no point having any stunners when you can't see further than 5 ft and it smells unpleasant.

Champagne has always been pretty full when I have gone but I have struggled to enjoy myself, a cheaper beer perhaps but the girls seem to stay away.

It is far from being the best go-go in Pattaya, including the word 'possibly' is just being noncommittal.

The Office might well be better than some on WS, but you cannot say it is as good as any, and certainly as many.

If WS is a tourist trap, does LK Metro want to be an Expat trap?

Why does everything thats posted have to turn in to a stupid arguement.Why can,t someone say "hey guys LK Metro is a great alternative place to go"which it is, I enjoy both places but don,t feel the need to lambast either.

• Upvote 2

I have had good nights on Soi LK also good nights on walking street ,as we know you may go into a place one night have a fantastic

night go the next night and the place is empty ,so can see what all the fuss is about.

I think it is great to have many locations now where you can go in Patts ,

I just go to the places where my mates will be, to me its does not matter where I go as I can have a good time any where :chogdee

• Upvote 1