Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I know that other BM's as are interested in this hotel I am, so I will try to post a few pics I took only last week:

6232181677_273a926e31_z.jpg

6232664142_9092c48351_z.jpg

The hotel really does seem to be on the up. I just hope the local area is also.

The building with the scaffolding, beside the pool, is the extension to the Sabai Wing on Soi 1. Noise minimal. I heard nothing.

Look at the guys on the scaffold at the top of the building!

Regards,

Edited by python
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell u what, don't flatter yourself! you just ignore my posts. I think that would be best. You simply bore me. I believe if more BM's adopted this attitude then perhaps you would not feel obliged to

Well, you are being a cunt, your word, get a life, though, not that I care. But cunts, like you, don't help. This is my first attempt to post photos.   Glad I bothered.   I accept that this bo

I know that other BM's as are interested in this hotel I am, so I will try to post a few pics I took only last week:         The hotel really does seem to be on the up. I just hope the loca

Posted Images

Look at the guys at the top of the building!

Which photo is that.......................

Sorry I am being a cunt, they are all exactly the same!

Thanks for the update. I usually stay at the Sabai Inn but avoided it last month and moved to the Sabai Resort. I was worried about the noise but I have to report that the Resort was fine and I would stay there again. Low season rate via Internet was 1050 baht for superior room which is not as superior as that in the Sabai Inn so I will be moving back.

I know that other BM's as are interested in this hotel I am, so I will try to post a few pics I took only last week:

6232664142_9092c48351_z.jpg

The hotel really does seem to be on the up. I just hope the local area is also.

The building with the scaffolding, beside the pool, is the extension to the Sabai Wing on Soi 1. Noise minimal. I heard nothing.

Look at the guys on the scaffold at the top of the building!

Regards,

I stayed at The Lodge between 13th Sept to 2nd Oct and the noise was very minimal, never really bothered me at all.

• Upvote 1
Which photo is that.......................

Sorry I am being a cunt, they are all exactly the same!

Well, you are being a cunt, your word, get a life, though, not that I care.

But cunts, like you, don't help.

This is my first attempt to post photos.

Glad I bothered.

I accept that this board and others like it are the highlight of your day, so jacko, just ignore my posts.

Hate to bore you.

• Upvote 2

Well, you are being a cunt, your word, get a life, though, not that I care.

But cunts, like you, don't help.

This is my first attempt to post photos.

Glad I bothered.

I accept that this board and others like it are the highlight of your day, so jacko, just ignore my posts.

Hate to bore you.

I got you to fix your error, and the only person I insulted was myself.

Which other boards are you talking of? No this isn't the highlight, just a routine prior to having a swim and then a massage with extras. That should cover the morning.

Don't let my little jibes distress you.

I got you to fix your error, and the only person I insulted was myself.

Which other boards are you talking of? No this isn't the highlight, just a routine prior to having a swim and then a massage with extras. That should cover the morning.

Don't let my little jibes distress you.

I tell u what, don't flatter yourself! you just ignore my posts. I think that would be best. You simply bore me. I believe if more BM's adopted this attitude then perhaps you would not feel obliged to comment on every post. Maybe,

after some time, you would understand that there is no requirement for your comment.

I believe many would welcome this thought!

Regards,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I tell u what, don't flatter yourself! you just ignore my posts. I think that would be best. You simply bore me. I believe if more BM's adopted this attitude then perhaps you would not feel obliged to comment on every post. Maybe,

after some time, you would understand that there is no requirement for your comment.

I believe many would welcome this thought!

Regards,

Now now petal, take it easy.

You just ignore mine there's a nice little boy.

Looks good, cheers for posting Python.

I stayed at the Sabai lodge in 2006 in a Dolphin pool cottage and loved it.

Although friend i met there at that time have stayed there every year since will this year

move to the Sabai Resort for some reason.

Thanks for the update, I am booked for February for 20 nights, was thinking of changing as i was worried about the noise however decided to risk it as i have stayed their 6-7 times and never been disappointed. Looks like i wont have any problems

:clueless

Certainly looks different from when I was last in that area a couple of years ago,used to stay Sabai Inn and use Lodge pool.The pool area has been redesigned and looks better although smaller with those new buildings going up-nice pics.

There's a big noise problem on Soi 1 at the moment being caused by the construction of a new condo block next to the Indian restaurant. :angry2:

The Soi 1 side of Sabai Wing is best avoided for the duration. :allright

There's a big noise problem on Soi 1 at the moment being caused by the construction of a new condo block next to the Indian restaurant. :angry2:

The Soi 1 side of Sabai Wing is best avoided for the duration. :allright

Monkeyman,

Where exactly is this condo block being built on Soi 1?

I know that if I go onto Soi 1 from Sabai Wing, it could not be opposite me and to the right is the Sabai Wing building work i have already mentioned and to the left that condo block was completed two years ago!

So surely any other ongoing building work must be some distance away?

• Upvote 1

Monkeyman,

Where exactly is this condo block being built on Soi 1?

I know that if I go onto Soi 1 from Sabai Wing, it could not be opposite me and to the right is the Sabai Wing building work i have already mentioned and to the left that condo block was completed two years ago!

So surely any other ongoing building work must be some distance away?

If you go onto Soi 1 from Sabai Wing using the left gate there's an Indian restaurant right in front of you. The condo block is being built immediately to the left of this and is very close to Sabai Wing.

This is a photo of the site taken from Sabai Wing. The roof of the Indian restaurant can been seen in the bottom right of the picture.

IMG_1947_800x600.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the update

Anybody know what's happened to the "Ruen Thai" chalets around the pool in the photo's?

Also when will the new building be opening?

Any info appreciated, I always stay at Sabai Lodge/Wing/Empress at Easter.

:clueless

Certainly looks different from when I was last in that area a couple of years ago,used to stay Sabai Inn and use Lodge pool.The pool area has been redesigned and looks better although smaller with those new buildings going up-nice pics.

The Pics that Python showed was of the Ruen Thai pool and area of the Hotel, in the past you i'm guessing you used the main pool , the hotel has 4 pools

Just of note for those who use the baht buses for transportation:

because of the destruction of the beer bars on Soi2, all the "convenient" buses that usta short-cut down soi2 has reduce considerably and the ones that do will not stop if empty, not wanting to take 1 person.

One of the real advantages of staying at the Sabii was you could walk right out to soi2 and easily get on a bath bus or walk up to the beer bars, neither is the case anymore! :angry2

chers

rb

because of the destruction of the beer bars on Soi2, all the "convenient" buses that usta short-cut down soi2 has reduce considerably and the ones that do will not stop if empty, not wanting to take 1 person.

One of the real advantages of staying at the Sabii was you could walk right out to soi2 and easily get on a bath bus or walk up to the beer bars, neither is the case anymore! :angry2

chers

rb

That's Bad news - This was a big plus for me, very convenient.

Any more news please, when does the new wing look like opening? Have all the "Ruen Thai" chalets gone?

chers

rb

Yup, as the man says this is a bit of a downer. I did note in September that there was a lot less buses but at least there are a few and this makes it better than most soi's. If its light rain I stand under cover at the Sabai Inn and there will always be one that will stop for me.

• 1 month later...

Any updates on the building work near Sabai Wing?

SW was very good when I stayed there last year, and I’m thing of booking it again for mid-March.

Is the building noise still a problem, and what is the news on baht busses running on Soi 2?

Any info would be gratefully received.

Any updates on the building work near Sabai Wing?

SW was very good when I stayed there last year, and I’m thing of booking it again for mid-March.

Is the building noise still a problem, and what is the news on baht busses running on Soi 2?

Any info would be VERY gratefully received.

Come on guys! Over twenty-four hours and still no reply? Someone must have wandered away from Walking Street and checked out Sabai Wing (or Sabai Lodge) at some stage. I’ll even refund the baht bus fare to the first one to reply!!

(fare only / tip not refundable / terms and conditions apply / your house at be at risk / etc etc)

Come on guys! Over twenty-four hours and still no reply? Someone must have wandered away from Walking Street and checked out Sabai Wing (or Sabai Lodge) at some stage. I’ll even refund the baht bus fare to the first one to reply!!

(fare only / tip not refundable / terms and conditions apply / your house at be at risk / etc etc)

I will be there next week and promise a full report!