Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Its seems you didn't even read this topic title.

It seems you didn't read the topic. One more time:

Anyway, my word for the topic owner, I promise you will see less Muslims going to Thailand even in the high season, you know the arab area by titanic, so, have a walk every couple days and let me know if it’s working. I’m actually getting a very good feedback from their forums. chogdee

Why do you want "less Muslims going to Thailand"? What have you got against Thailand?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, it's all about the money, nobody cares a whit that it's the second biggest religion and widely seen, discussed and known. Only money counts to those Thais. The fact it's in the constitution and a

It’s more of a problem with arrogant uneducated racist rather than a certain religion, And I don’t know what is bothering you; you should help me to stop them from going since they are that bad.

Posted Images

You didn’t read all this bitching and whining for weeks, because some yankis saw covered women in walking street? And followed by long posts of carb you only hear in churches and fox like news.

It’s like clubs that deny entry to Arabs, but they get mad when you publish that on Arabs board and forums, although it will help both sides, it will save time and headache for both sides.

You didn’t read all this bitching and whining for weeks, because some yankis saw covered women in walking street?

I didn't think Canadians were so obtuse, actually. YOU haven't read the thread, in which I have been an active poster.

some cool info from wiki for investors and arab tourists :whistling:

(Halal tourism is a new product in the tourism industry which provides holiday destinations for Muslim families.

A Euromonitor International report released at World Travel Mark 2007 in London says that there is potential for a boom in halal tourism.

'Crescent Tours' is a UK-based travel company, pioneering Halal Beach & Sun Holidays on the Mediterranean and Islamic Heritage Tours in Turkey.

'GoHalalPlanet - Vietnam' is a Vietnam-based halal travel site created to help promote halal tourism in Vietnam.)

:kissing

For every oppressed Muslim woman, now you can enjoy oppression with your husband and kids on the beach with no hassles. :allright

I wounder how many non-oppressed women their husband would take them for vacation in Thailand. :clueless

You didn't read all this bitching and whining for weeks, because some yankis saw covered women in walking street? And followed by long posts of carb you only hear in churches and fox like news.

It's like clubs that deny entry to Arabs, but they get mad when you publish that on Arabs board and forums, although it will help both sides, it will save time and headache for both sides.

What proof have you got that the OP was a "yank"?

If you want to carry the banner for the Arab/Muslims who are not here on the board to defend themselves, don't be a complete twat and misrepresent who your antagonists are.

I'm not defending anybody, I'm helping with the issue of "Burqa's in Walking Street" which is bothering some (PEOPLE), by staring the campaign of "No more Burqa's in walking street", specially there is an alternatives which will make everybody happy :chogdee

(Halal tourism is a new product in the tourism industry which provides holiday destinations for Muslim families.

It's very big in Thailand. Have you looked into it at all? Apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't say "new product".

I'm still hoping for some hint of why you're down on Thailand. Strongly doubting you'll provide it.

I'm not defending anybody, I'm helping with the issue of "Burqa's in Walking Street" which is bothering some (PEOPLE), by staring the campaign of "No more Burqa's in walking street",

Really? Where can we find out about this campaign? I've not heard of it all. Or did you pull that campaign from the same orifice dark place you pulled the nationality of the OP?

Edited by joekicker

What I find quite amusing about this thread are the stark contradictions relating to women, as an excuse to hammer Muslim customs. grin.gif

There is a dichotomy here and it is being said that Muslims do no respect women, yet on the same token, by the fact that this is essentially a Pattaya Mongers board, that it is perfectly acceptable, on the other hand to exploit women for sex grin.gif It is actually quite laughable to read the hypocrisy and contradiction based on pure anti religious bigotry.

Yet in both cases, one could argue that women are exploited.

Then we have the idiotic assumptions that all Muslim women are "forced" cover, where in many countries it is a choice and a distinct ignorance from westerners who know little about Muslim customs. On the other hand, this "care" for women, only extends itself to her covering her body, yet it is quite OK for westerns to exploit foreign women for sex. grin.gif

Then, some go to the extent to say, that these people should not even be visiting Thailand and should stick to Muslim countries for their holidays ??Eyecrazy.gif

Boy oh boy, yet its OK for Westerners to visit a Buddhist country and exploit their women for sex and nudity, because we are Christians. Eyecrazy.gif Yet at the same time we feel so sorry for these poor oppressed Muslim women who are not getting their tits out at every opportunity for the benefit men grin.gif

Jesus, what fucked up logic, if ever there was one. Don't yer just love it, when Western Hedonists, start demarking moral behaviour abroad. it is mind boggling

So, is exploitation and better than repression ?? Lets have a good old debate about that. Men, saying what rights women should have, according to what they think is right.

So, its OK for a Thai girl to go on stage and stick bananas up her cunt for dribbling western toruists, but not for a Middle Eastern women to dress modestly in Walking Street, because the hedonists find it offensive., grins-jump.gif Just listen to yourselves for fuck sake angry2.gif What fucked up kind of logic is that ??? . I just love the way anti Muslims play the "women's Rights Card" as if they actually give two fucks about women's rights, as long as they have the right to suck your cock off for money in Soi 6 rotflmao.gif

What a complete and utter load of hypocritical bollox if ever you could see. Accusing Muslims of exploiting women by oppression, whilst at the same time exploiting women for sex

What complete and utter hypocrisy born out of prejudism. Get a grip, for fuck sake. . .

• Upvote 1

I didn't start the campaign here because I don't care to change your Opinion, I started it on a few Arab travel forums and on social networks, sent few articles to 3 Arabic newspapers, very effective specially when linking to the posts of this topic, and when there is attractive alternatives for them that they don't know about, few people joined the campaign from those forums and we are working on it “No more Burq’s in walking street”. :chogdee

I still don’t know why that would bother you? I think it’s another contradiction to the ones written above, we hate to see them in Thailand but at the same time we don’t want to stop them from coming. :clueless

I still don’t know why that would bother you?

Why do you think it bothers me? What I am STILL after is why it bothers YOU.

What complete and utter hypocrisy born out of prejudism. Get a grip, for fuck sake. . .

Yes.

But "prejudism". I kind of like that. Certainly I reserve the right to thieve it. If ever you see a very thoughtful, even learned article in a very high class journal, and in that article you see "prejudism", you can brag about starting the trend.

Edited by joekicker

Did I ask anybody for explanation of their opinions? You are free to think whatever you want; and when I see people complain of Muslims and doesn’t like “Borqa in walking street” , I never ask for explanation, I look for a solutions which is good for both side, you and them.

It’s more of a problem with arrogant uneducated racist rather than a certain religion, And I don’t know what is bothering you; you should help me to stop them from going since they are that bad. :rolleyes:

You are right there, Saudi was full of them!

Did I ask anybody for explanation of their opinions? You are free to think whatever you want; and when I see people complain of Muslims and doesn’t like “Borqa in walking street” , I never ask for explanation, I look for a solutions which is good for both side, you and them.

Blessed are the peacemakers? You're just a natural United Nations, you think? You've apparently never heard of what happens to people who push into the middle of a fight.

Any word on that "yanki" nonsense yet? Or are you not willing to admit it was just another made-up piece of prejudiced, racist, nonsense?

On the other hand, I guess that explains your xHamster page?

Edited by joekicker

I also cannot see what this has to do with "yanks" ?? Totally irrelevant to the debate.

I have no problem with Americans, but I do have a problem with Bigots, and they exist in all Nationalities.

I am a Westerner, as are most on this forum, but just because I am a Westerner, I do not feel that i have a God given right to judge other religions or races, just because they may not share the same values as I may do. A Muslim, a Russian or a Jew, have exactly the same right as me, to walk down WS in whatever they decide to wear, and have as much right as me to decide on their religion and way of life as I do. If people are offended by seeing women in Burkas, or men in traditional costume. then it is is their problem and no one else's.

Who the fuck are we to judge what others should and should not do, or how they should dress ?? If I see a women, who is "covered" in Walking Street, that is her business and not mine.

As a Sex Tourist, who am I to judge anyone else, and what makes me so special, just because I am an Englishman born a Christian and practising Sodom and Gomorrah in Pattaya livid2.gif

Should I view myself any better than the next person. ???

What I find most amusing, is those who seek to impose Western standards in Countries, that do not even share their Western religions. Who the fuck are we to make such judgements ?? A Muslim Baht is worth the same as a Western Baht and people from the Middle East or anywhere else in the world have just as much right to visit Pattaya or Thailand as I do. They also have the right to wear what they chose, just as I do, Perhaps the women wearing the Burka maybe just as horrified at what she is seeing ??grin2.gif

For those who are so fucking hung up about seeing a few Muslim women wearing Burkas in Walking Street .............................get a fucking life. There are a lot of Thai people who think we are the scum of the earth, yet they accept us, our ways and our money, so perhaps when we are in a country which is not our own, we in turn should also be tolerant of those around us, regardless of their race or cread, as at the end of the day we are all either tourists or ex-pats in a foreign country which is not our own,

It is not up to us to decide who visits Pattaya,or what they wear in the street. That is down to the Thais, and if they are cool with it, then so should we be, as guests in their country. I admit that I have been drinking French brandy this evening, bit that should make me more honest, if anything.

Stop this fucking Bigotry for God's sake. If people don;t like Muslims or Arabs in Pattaya, then fuck off some place else for your holiday if it bothers you so much

I am often offended at seeing hideous looking men trying to stick their tongues down a Thai girl's throat and thinking she is enjoying it, but I just accept what is going on around me, I dont judge, because Pattaya is a sex town and that is what the majority of Male Western tourists are there for, no matter how some may try and dress it up as something else. wanker2.gif f there were no Thai girls and bars in Pattaya, then there would be few Western tourists, just visiting for the Golf, the beach and the warm climate, lets be perfectly honest.

For expats, it maybe slightly different, but all the original indicators that first drew them to Pattaya are still there.

So why does a sex tourist, have to place himself higher than anyone else, in a town that is geared toward sexual pleasure. ??

Live and let live, get on with your own holiday and stop being so concerned about what other people are doing, or how they are dressed and just enjoy yourself. That is what the fun city of Pattaya is for.

Edited by Gawd Elpus
  • Upvote 1

true, but not for long, they don't renew their working visa any more.

Never mind.

What do you call someone voted for G.W Bush, not once but twice, isn’t it yanki? :grin

I see the new crown prince of KSA happens to have the same name as the current one. (bin Abdul Aziz)

No need to vote twice to get more of the same there eh?

Then we have the idiotic assumptions that all Muslim women are "forced" cover

The only idiotic assumptions are that the OP was an American, and that any of us on here have ever said ALL muslims. Let me explain something mate. You can't say ALL, for any huge group of people. You just can't. So, we take it as a given that people are intelligent to know that. Do we really have to add that to every sentence for some dim witted BMs? I shouldn't think so mate, as the intelligence level is reasonably high. Although Hami seems to have lowered the overall average considerably!

Please show us anywhere that anyone has said all muslims , regarding anything.

Oppression and exploitation are very different imho. It's so obvious, and a non starter that you are try to use as spin , that I am not even going to point out the obvious. And many wouldn't even say it's exploitation. A womans body is hers to do with as she pleases. If she want to hire it out, or fire darts out her pussy for money, then she should be free to do so. Why are your side, so against womens freedom. You are like a bunch of neanderthal misogynists.

Good to see you back mate. :chogdee

• Upvote 1

I saw a woman in a chinese restaurant in a burkha a few nights ago. A brownish burkha. It is obviously halal as the whole of the UK is going Halal! Anyway, I had never wondered how they eat, before seeing her? I saw her at the buffet, but didn't see where she sat, to sneak a peek at her. But it can't be easy trying to eat! On a lighter, non opression note. There were a few Malaysian looking women in by themselves with their hair covered. It was good to see they could go out alone without men. :thumbup

• Upvote 1

why canucks?poke.gif

Firstly, the OP and the majority of posters IN THIS THREAD are not from the USA.

You being a Canadian have your own issues to deal with regarding your welcome in your adopted country. Even your prime minister has reservations about your presence in your country.

Based on your antipathy towards westerners, as typified by your knee-jerk assignment of this thread to "yankis", I can see you probably have trouble (deservedly) with the locals as well.

I look forward to seeing you dancing groin to butt on the bar counter at Layla Bar with the rest of your kind out on Marine plaza some night as I pick up my motorcycle. moon.gif

• Upvote 1