Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Before you run down to XZone to get your 30 baht beers I must declare that I am the new owner of this go go bar. I hope people do not mind but I would like to let all know we have changed much was wrong with X zone as communicated in Pattaya talk including the mamasung. We are offering 30 baht beers during happy hour 8:30 to 10 pm and 400 baht bar fines after 2am. This weekend is my 50th birthday party 15th Oct so all welcome with free food and new girls.

:gulp

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your feedback, The prices are inline with what many ae charging in the same area with many charging more. Lastely the party was a big success with many customers enjoying what we have to of

So...   Are you going to answer why you and your "good customer" pattaya-steve are posting from the same IP address?   We already know you are full of shit. You cannot get away with that crap on

You missed the point completely. I was referring to this part of your thoughts:   "Finally, if you have any interest in Pattaya forums I think that I can honestly say that no bar has created such po

The location is a bit out-of-the-way. Therefore, there needs to be a good reason for going there - you have to offer something others (or very few) do not. That obviously has to be something more than 90 minutes of cheap draught beer. Perhaps you could give us a sales pitch - why we should come to your establishment.

The location is a bit out-of-the-way. Therefore, there needs to be a good reason for going there - you have to offer something others (or very few) do not.

Any fisting ladies?

Ahem.

The location is a bit out-of-the-way. Therefore, there needs to be a good reason for going there

I thought X Zone was 20 yards off Walking St, a 2 minute walk from FLB am I mistaken??

I thought X Zone was 20 yards off Walking St, a 2 minute walk from FLB am I mistaken??

It's at the bottom end of Walking Street (which I always regard as the Arab/Russian end), a little bit more than 2 mins from FLB taking account of the crowds you have to push through. It's in a complex with an Arab disco and 3 other gogos that are (usually) not worth visiting.

In the past, X-Zone was "different" and worth visiting from time to time. If now it is not going to have its previous entertainment, it will need to have some other USP for many people to make the effort to visit.

Before you run down to XZone to get your 30 baht beers I must declare that I am the new owner of this go go bar. I hope people do not mind but I would like to let all know we have changed much was wrong with X zone as communicated in Pattaya talk including the mamasung. We are offering 30 baht beers during happy hour 8:30 to 10 pm and 400 baht bar fines after 2am. This weekend is my 50th birthday party 15th Oct so all welcome with free food and new girls.

Glad you declared on here that you are the new owner as on a different forum you pretended not to be the owner and said things such as...

"I hear he caught her stealing so got rid of her", "he has reduced draft to 30 baht during happy hour", and "I know the owner very well and have done for many years"

All done to try and look as though your comments were independent and not biased. Not a clever approach.

Leaving that to one side, good luck with this venture. I know the previous offering was well liked and enjoyed by many punters (although never really did it for me) so I hope you have taken aspects of that and tried to improve things rather than thrown the baby out with the bathwater.

I look forward to visiting in January. Anyone saying it is too far is just lazy...its a couple of minutes walk..no effort at all (and I'm a fat b@stard!)

It's at the bottom end of Walking Street (which I always regard as the Arab/Russian end), a little bit more than 2 mins from FLB taking account of the crowds you have to push through. It's in a complex with an Arab disco and 3 other gogos that are (usually) not worth visiting.

In the past, X-Zone was "different" and worth visiting from time to time. If now it is not going to have its previous entertainment, it will need to have some other USP for many people to make the effort to visit.

I can easily make it to Xzone in 2 minutes or less. I think you should give the other gogo's another try. Roxy has a great line up. They still have some Japanese you have to compete with, but a good selection of ladies. Rhino who I gave low marks the first week of opening has listened to suggestions on lighting and such to make it better, they also have a lot of new ladies of higher quality. Still not a favorite of mine, but worth a look, it's up and coming. I don't believe that Hootys has reopened, so it no longer counts. In the same alcove as Xzone is Relax, and another who's name escapes me at the moment.

While Xzone was never my favorite gogo, or even one that I ever barfied from. I some how end up taking a lot of newbies out for their first real taste of Pattaya. Xzone and Babydolls were two places that I always had on the tour. The others depended on the lady lineup at the time. I'd be interested to know what improvements that you have made. 30 baht beer doesn't entice me, I assume it's Tiger, or Chang, neither of which I will drink. One thing every person I have ever taken in commented on was, the place looked filthy. Cleaning was obviously not a priority, nor was a new coat of paint. Add one more pet peeve of mine, some of the chairs, either the springs, or foam had broken down, and sitting on them were like sitting in a hole. I will stop by and take a look. You stated that "we have changed much was wrong with X zone" I can only hope that cleanliness and comfortable seats were part of those improvements. Oh, one last thing, probably the biggest reason I never took a lady out of there was the number of ladies with really nasty stretch marks. I will occasionally take a mother, but not when they look like they have had seven kids and just left the maternity ward. Yuk

• Downvote 2

I will admit to actually liking this place. Some two or three years ago I partook of the 'cabaret' in the middle of the room but havent one so since that time. I have in fact met some really nice ladies there and barfined a number of them. There have been a number of ladies that just dance there and dont do the raunchy stuff. There have in fat been a few that dont barfine at all.

Best of luck with this place.

I can easily make it to Xzone in 2 minutes or less. I think you should give the other gogo's another try. Roxy has a great line up. They still have some Japanese you have to compete with, but a good selection of ladies. Rhino who I gave low marks the first week of opening has listened to suggestions on lighting and such to make it better, they also have a lot of new ladies of higher quality. Still not a favorite of mine, but worth a look, it's up and coming. I don't believe that Hootys has reopened, so it no longer counts. In the same alcove as Xzone is Relax, and another who's name escapes me at the moment.

Noted for 6 weeks' time. Thanks.

While Xzone was never my favorite gogo, or even one that I ever barfied from. I some how end up taking a lot of newbies out for their first real taste of Pattaya. Xzone and Babydolls were two places that I always had on the tour. The others depended on the lady lineup at the time. I'd be interested to know what improvements that you have made. 30 baht beer doesn't entice me, I assume it's Tiger, or Chang, neither of which I will drink. One thing every person I have ever taken in commented on was, the place looked filthy. Cleaning was obviously not a priority, nor was a new coat of paint. Add one more pet peeve of mine, some of the chairs, either the springs, or foam had broken down, and sitting on them were like sitting in a hole. I will stop by and take a look. You stated that "we have changed much was wrong with X zone" I can only hope that cleanliness and comfortable seats were part of those improvements. Oh, one last thing, probably the biggest reason I never took a lady out of there was the number of ladies with really nasty stretch marks. I will occasionally take a mother, but not when they look like they have had seven kids and just left the maternity ward. Yuk

You say: "I somehow end up taking a lot of newbies out for their first real taste of Pattaya. Xzone and Babydolls were two places that I always had on the tour."

Now why were these places on your tourist list? I'm sure it was because they had the same selling point which was not shared by any place other than Windmill. What happens if/when that selling point is taken away? Are you still going to include X-Zone on your tourist trail? I can answer for you fairly confidently: you are not. So, unless X-Zone continues to offer what it has done for the last few years or comes up with an equally good or better alternative, it is going to go the way of Club Boesche.

You say: "I somehow end up taking a lot of newbies out for their first real taste of Pattaya. Xzone and Babydolls were two places that I always had on the tour."

Now why were these places on your tourist list? I'm sure it was because they had the same selling point which was not shared by any place other than Windmill. What happens if/when that selling point is taken away? Are you still going to include X-Zone on your tourist trail? I can answer for you fairly confidently: you are not. So, unless X-Zone continues to offer what it has done for the last few years or comes up with an equally good or better alternative, it is going to go the way of Club Boesche.

X zone still offers all of what it offered before (shows, Hands inside,customer interaction) but more. I have repainted the place fixed the aircons installed new stage lights fixed the back room, fixed the floor, installed a spa which you can join in if you want .

Also the comments about some of girls from before are correct but I would add some look like they came from the old age home, or where old go go girls go to retire.

I have now got new girls and feedback from customers is that these are a big improvement, also have on contract a number of Bangkok models appearing nightly for your entertainment.

The biggest improvement for me is that you only pay for what you ordered now , I will not comment any further on this topic as I know it is a touchy subject with some members.

Lastly x zone is not far if you get of your motorbike at soi 16 and start your night from this end of walking street. You can park your bike or car in Tonys car park for 20 baht for bikes and 40 cars cheap.

Thanks for all the other comments

:chogdee

• Upvote 1

It is not just beers we offer during happy hour, you can get any drink on the list as we also offer a buy one get one free during happy hour, so if you drink black label you get two and only pay for one during happy hour.

I also agree the place was very dirty, it is now clean (VERY CLEAN) I hate dirt and messy. I also own a resort in Pattaya which is very successful I have teh staff I want the same high standards as my resort . toliets floors seats ect.

We also only charge now for what you order. Also you can bar fine all girls after 2am for only 400 baht . Suggest you check out the chnages and tell me what else we can do to improve, I am open to ideas . :chogdee

The location is a bit out-of-the-way. Therefore, there needs to be a good reason for going there - you have to offer something others (or very few) do not. That obviously has to be something more than 90 minutes of cheap draught beer. Perhaps you could give us a sales pitch - why we should come to your establishment.

The location is two minutes off walking street from Bai Hai end. We do not just offer draft beer we offer all drinks at a buy one get one free price this includes top shelf drinks as well. Great girls not from old age home

Looking on the recent GOGO scene, the really special improvement would be the next: Friendly, pretty, young ( no lonely mothers ) girls for reasonable price ( NO mamasan with a booklet in her hand ) IMO, only this would be enough to visit the venue no matter how far away....

I have now got new girls and feedback from customers is that these are a big improvement, also have on contract a number of Bangkok models appearing nightly for your entertainment.

Ouch.... say no.... an other bar with non available primadonnas ? Just see and go home alone ???

X zone still offers all of what it offered before (shows, Hands inside,customer interaction) but more. I have repainted the place fixed the aircons installed new stage lights fixed the back room, fixed the floor, installed a spa which you can join in if you want .

Also the comments about some of girls from before are correct but I would add some look like they came from the old age home, or where old go go girls go to retire.

The biggest improvement for me is that you only pay for what you ordered now , I will not comment any further on this topic as I know it is a touchy subject with some members.

Lastly x zone is not far if you get of your motorbike at soi 16 and start your night from this end of walking street. You can park your bike or car in Tonys car park for 20 baht for bikes and 40 cars cheap.

Sounds promising. I look forward to checking it out in a few weeks' time.

We are offering 30 baht beers during happy hour 8:30 to 10 pm

and 400 baht bar fines after 2am

Good start, but what about :

- draft beer after 10pm ?

- soft drink during/after happy hours ?

- barfine before 2am ?

It sounds like you have made all the improvements that I could ask for. I'll be in this weekend for a look. I want to offer a suggestion, if you don't know MM go into FLB and introduce yourself. See if he will put Xzone on the next gogo bar crawl. On the crawl we do expect 2 for 1 drinks, so you won't make big money off us. However having 30 men come in, 25 on holiday and 5 expats can be a very good thing. Those that like it, will be back to give you more business. Some may stay after the crawl moves on. Most will be on one of more of the Pattaya forums. Word will get around fast about the new and improved Xzone.

• Downvote 2

ok,

So tonight between rounds of the dance contest at FLB, Lovedog100, Skate and I decided to go check out the "new and improved" Xzone.

It did seem cleaner, with new paint and clean tables and seats.

The girls were average looking, with one single stunner in the lot, and another that I would not have kicked off my lap.

The tab on the other hand... was very high. 150 baht for San Mig Light, and 130 baht for tiger.

To put it very plain and clear: There is NOTHING in this gogo worth that price for beer, period. The show girls were not interactive, and did not do anything while we were there except dance alone - nothing special at all - can see the same in any gogo on walking street. The stunner was topless, but not bottomless.. and was soon called off the stage by a japanese guy, and quickly re-attached her top before sitting with him. Same as you would see in Baccara for 115 per beer.

150 is way too much for such a out of the way place and with no exceptional talent.

unless they change their prices, they are doomed to fail. I am sad to say (after being a very good customer for years) that I will not be back, even if I hear of a price change. Its just not worth it.

Frosty

Ran in to another friend on the way out of FLB tonight, and he had just come from Xzone... same story. Very high drink prices (140 for lady drink - we did not buy any the other night, and I didnt think to ask).

Prices are way out of line all the way across the board. Will be out of business in record time I think.

ok,

So tonight between rounds of the dance contest at FLB, Lovedog100, Skate and I decided to go check out the "new and improved" Xzone.

It did seem cleaner, with new paint and clean tables and seats.

The girls were average looking, with one single stunner in the lot, and another that I would not have kicked off my lap.

The tab on the other hand... was very high. 150 baht for San Mig Light, and 130 baht for tiger.

To put it very plain and clear: There is NOTHING in this gogo worth that price for beer, period. The show girls were not interactive, and did not do anything while we were there except dance alone - nothing special at all - can see the same in any gogo on walking street. The stunner was topless, but not bottomless.. and was soon called off the stage by a japanese guy, and quickly re-attached her top before sitting with him. Same as you would see in Baccara for 115 per beer.

150 is way too much for such a out of the way place and with no exceptional talent.

unless they change their prices, they are doomed to fail. I am sad to say (after being a very good customer for years) that I will not be back, even if I hear of a price change. Its just not worth it.

Frosty

Thanks for your feedback, The prices are inline with what many ae charging in the same area with many charging more. Lastely the party was a big success with many customers enjoying what we have to offer.

Lady drinks at 140 is not expensive if you think it is then never come to KL as you will pay 250 baht per drink. It seems I will never please all but then I did not expect too. Those that think prices are high should read the the sign on the wall accross the way from Xzone to see what key money costs plus rent then staff.

Having girls for your entertaiment is not free. Lastly it sounds like it would not have mattered what I did, you would have complained, suggest you check out windmill you can find what you want there.

• Downvote 5