Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Nev, Nev Nev! dont get greedy.

The tab on the other hand... was very high. 150 baht for San Mig Light, and 130 baht for tiger

This is over the top and you need a re-think ---IMHO!

thanks for the feedback , I must say I have not checked all of our prices as these have not changed since I bought the place so not really loooked at these. The only change has been lady drinks.

HArd to say if these can be reduced as overheads are very high, but then I must sell so need to find the balance between the two cost and sell. I will review for you.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your feedback, The prices are inline with what many ae charging in the same area with many charging more. Lastely the party was a big success with many customers enjoying what we have to of

So...   Are you going to answer why you and your "good customer" pattaya-steve are posting from the same IP address?   We already know you are full of shit. You cannot get away with that crap on

You missed the point completely. I was referring to this part of your thoughts:   "Finally, if you have any interest in Pattaya forums I think that I can honestly say that no bar has created such po

Thanks for your feedback, The prices are inline with what many ae charging in the same area with many charging more. Lastely the party was a big success with many customers enjoying what we have to offer.

Lady drinks at 140 is not expensive if you think it is then never come to KL as you will pay 250 baht per drink. It seems I will never please all but then I did not expect too. Those that think prices are high should read the the sign on the wall accross the way from Xzone to see what key money costs plus rent then staff.

Having girls for your entertaiment is not free. Lastly it sounds like it would not have mattered what I did, you would have complained, suggest you check out windmill you can find what you want there.

You know, you should really learn a little bit about who you are talking to before posting something like this.

I am very very well known to be a big spender in the bars I frequent, including Xzone - or at least before these major price hikes. It is not unusual for me to be buying my drinks plus lady drinks for several ladies at a time, and rarely complain about prices.

This is not KL. This is Pattaya. There might be 2-3 discos that charge more than your bar now... but very few if any gogo bars. I can't remember the last time I saw 150 baht for a beer in a gogo... I am sure I have seen it before, but the gogo I saw it in is likely out of business now. And 140 for a lady drink? Last time I saw that was in a disco. Keep in mind that I live here and am on walking street more nights than not.

You did not live up to the hype you posted in this thread, period. Sure, the place is cleaner... but the girls are not near as interactive as they were, at least they were not when we were there, and the drink and lady drink prices are way above the gogo average. Not a very good start IMHO. I was very very disappointed.

Now, if the girls had been cuter and more interactive, the drink prices being so far out of line would not have been as bad a thing... its called value for money. But tell me why I would go to your "show bar" to see the same thing thats in all the other gogo's, but pay a much higher price to do it? Easy answer: I wouldnt.

Feel free to ignore this "feedback"... and when Xzone is sold again in a few months I will go in again to see if things are changed. If so, I will frequent the place again. Your loss my friend, not mine.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your feedback, The prices are inline with what many ae charging in the same area with many charging more. Lastely the party was a big success with many customers enjoying what we have to offer.

Lady drinks at 140 is not expensive if you think it is then never come to KL as you will pay 250 baht per drink. It seems I will never please all but then I did not expect too. Those that think prices are high should read the the sign on the wall accross the way from Xzone to see what key money costs plus rent then staff.

Having girls for your entertaiment is not free. Lastly it sounds like it would not have mattered what I did, you would have complained, suggest you check out windmill you can find what you want there.

Comparing prices to establishments in other countries is a poor defence.

Compare them to nearby/like, and compare them beneficially.

And you are retorting to people complaining about high prices, by quoting and complaining about.... high prices.

How much is a bottle of beer and a LD at Windmill then, seeing as how you are recommending them.

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 2

Comparing prices to establishments in other countries is a poor defence.

Compare them to nearby/like, and compare them beneficially.

And you are retorting to people complaining about high prices, by quoting and complaining about.... high prices.

How much is a bottle of beer and a LD at Windmill then, seeing as how you are recommending them.

Thanks for your comments the prices have not increased so if you wer edrinking at x zone before ( maybe not) then you would know that the prioces have not changed.)

Slagging off a well known mamasan online, showing the forum to a girl and pretending to review your own bar as another customer on another forum hasn't done you any favours.

Get your facts correct . NO one slagged any mamason off . The facts were as stated but then again I suggest you do not want to listern to these.

You know, you should really learn a little bit about who you are talking to before posting something like this.

I am very very well known to be a big spender in the bars I frequent, including Xzone - or at least before these major price hikes. It is not unusual for me to be buying my drinks plus lady drinks for several ladies at a time, and rarely complain about prices.

This is not KL. This is Pattaya. There might be 2-3 discos that charge more than your bar now... but very few if any gogo bars. I can't remember the last time I saw 150 baht for a beer in a gogo... I am sure I have seen it before, but the gogo I saw it in is likely out of business now. And 140 for a lady drink? Last time I saw that was in a disco. Keep in mind that I live here and am on walking street more nights than not.

You did not live up to the hype you posted in this thread, period. Sure, the place is cleaner... but the girls are not near as interactive as they were, at least they were not when we were there, and the drink and lady drink prices are way above the gogo average. Not a very good start IMHO. I was very very disappointed.

Now, if the girls had been cuter and more interactive, the drink prices being so far out of line would not have been as bad a thing... its called value for money. But tell me why I would go to your "show bar" to see the same thing thats in all the other gogo's, but pay a much higher price to do it? Easy answer: I wouldnt.

Feel free to ignore this "feedback"... and when Xzone is sold again in a few months I will go in again to see if things are changed. If so, I will frequent the place again. Your loss my friend, not mine.

Your view but if you really did drink at X zone THE BIG SPENDER then you would know the prices have not increased. I suggest your comments maybe motivated not as you state in this forum.

MAny customers loved the place and we have done. I have never seen the shows x zone has in ALL of the other go go as you state. Actual it is my gain if people like you do not want to come to x zone.

You can get cheap drinks and girls from the coconut bar. Sounds more your style.

Your view but if you really did drink at X zone THE BIG SPENDER then you would know the prices have not increased. I suggest your comments maybe motivated not as you state in this forum.

MAny customers loved the place and we have done. I have never seen the shows x zone has in ALL of the other go go as you state. Actual it is my gain if people like you do not want to come to x zone.

You can get cheap drinks and girls from the coconut bar. Sounds more your style.

Actually I remember very well. My tiger was 125 baht and San Mig Light was the same as I remember, tho I usually do not drink those, and lady drinks were 120, with showgirl/mamasan drinks being a little more expensive.

Your "show girls" were only 3 in number, each on their own little pole/bed/tub, and standing around doing nothing. This was at about 11:45 as I recall - still very early in the night. There was no "show" of any kind - the show girls were doing the pattaya shuffle the whole 30 minutes we were there. Yes, I can find that in any other gogo in town without exception.

So.. .just to make this very clear... You sir, are a liar. Your drink prices were NOT as they are now under the previous management. If you want to raise prices, thats up to you... but don't lie about it. It makes you look like an idiot. You really think people don't remember what they pay for drinks? Really? Granted sometimes I do not even look... but I do know the prices and after a half dozen drinks in any given establishment I can estimate what my bin should be within 100 baht...

For the record I have known Mikki for years - since she was mamasan at Whats Up.. and have seen her in every place she has been since. While I can't say I frequented Xzone - I only went there a few times a month, I did go there and barfine from there enough to know the prices. Your lying about something so stupid has guaranteed that i for one will never suggest your place again on any crawl, and I have taken newbies there a number of times for a look at the dirtier side of show bars. If you had left well enough alone you would have done really well I think... but well done in alienating a good past customer, and ensuring a lack of one in me for the foreseeable future. I will gladly take my baht to Windmill.

For anyone else that wants to know, Mikki and all the Xzone girls from before (or at least about 20 of them) are working at Windmill on Soi Diamond. She might not be the most honest person in the world... but she won't lie outright to your face about drink price changes.

As a resident, X-Zone has always been a favourite of mine. The only major downside has always been the blatant and incessant hustling for drinks, which puts free-spenders like myself off even more than it might some others.

I suggest a review of beer and LD prices would be a good move, in the expectation that increased volume of customers when the word goes around will then make the required contribution to overheads.

I wish xzone nerve every success if he retains the delightful raunchiness of the place. Getting on Frostie's shit-list is actually quite hard, and very unfortunate in view of his standing on the go-go scene, but I'll have a peek myself when I'm back in town and drag him along for a second try if I'm impressed and he's willing.

To Xzone Nev....

I don't know Mikki and don't personally care which gogo she is in. I only care about the quality of girls, the attitude of girls, the prices and things such as these. I therefore have no agenda except wanting to maximise my enjoyment.

I would suggest that PR isn't your strong point as this is the second of the three forums I read where you have managed to annoy people in such a short amount of posts. You may think they are a handful of interested parties but many people will be like me - guys who come for our holiday and use the forums to get an idea of where to go. If I see a bad review will it put me off going somewhere - may be not. If I see a groundswell of opinion then that can impact where my Baht goes. At the moment the momentum is against you.

The forums can be a great place for bar or gogo owners to promote their business, any events, special offers and to deal with any customer service issues but at the moment Nev you seem to be doing a good job of antagonising people by:-

1) Slaging off old staff

2) Pretending to be a customer and reviewing your own place

3) Suggesting people are cheap because they don't like your prices

4) Bullshitting about drink prices - I can guarantee you beer wasn't 150 baht before!

The X-Zone had a certain reputation and had a following because of that. Rather than build on it and try and improve the areas you identified that needing improving it seems like you are in danger of driving those that would have frequented your establishment into other gogos.

Already X-Zone has dropped from my A-List of places to visit in the first couple of days of my trip to my B-List of gogos that I will visit at some point. Most of the reason behind this is not the comments from others but your attitude towards them. It makes me wonder what your attitude would be if I had an issue in your bar.

If you are going to charge the top prices then you have to offer the best products. At the moment from all reports that doesn't seem to be the case. As such better value can be found elsewhere. There are over 70 gogos to choose from in Pattaya.

I don't necessarily agree with the old adage that the customer is always right but I don't think they should be slagged off by a business owner for their opinion on that business. I would suggest you keep your attitude in check a little in your responses on here or get someone else to do your online PR for you as otherwise it is inevitable that you will lose custom.

• Upvote 2

I do not understand why????????? Many people do not like the X-zone. In my opinion, I think the X-zone now looks much as it is not the best. But the change has been very good. I saw many posts saying that the X-zone before is very dirty, very old. So now the new owner change the many things have changed in this bar in the bar looks pretty clean, but you are still not satisfied. It's the real cause? In my opinion. It looks better than ever before, women look much cleaner flavor than ever before. They have very good customer. And in a birthday party. New owner. I was there all night. It is very impressive if I was one of the bar staff. We have filled all night. A show that can attract the attention of customers very well. The myriad voices applause after the show. The new owner is friendly with his staff. It's a very good sense of it. This is because the X-zone GET MUCH better now .So that It makes you all offensive.

I do not think that drink is more expensive price range. If I intend to have fun. Many women drink prices are not expensive if I want to buy a drink for the woman I love, and she can make it a fun night. I think it's worth it. And if compared to many other bars. I think it's not expensive.

I love you like the work of you. It is not a bad thing to make you well. I appreciate the good care, even though every time I go there. I will not spend a lot of customers just like everyone else. But you still put a good dent.

Thank you very much.

:chogdee

I do not understand why????????? Many people do not like the X-zone. In my opinion, I think the X-zone now looks much as it is not the best. But the change has been very good. I saw many posts saying that the X-zone before is very dirty, very old. So now the new owner change the many things have changed in this bar in the bar looks pretty clean, but you are still not satisfied. It's the real cause? In my opinion. It looks better than ever before, women look much cleaner flavor than ever before. They have very good customer. And in a birthday party. New owner. I was there all night. It is very impressive if I was one of the bar staff. We have filled all night. A show that can attract the attention of customers very well. The myriad voices applause after the show. The new owner is friendly with his staff. It's a very good sense of it. This is because the X-zone GET MUCH better now .So that It makes you all offensive.

I do not think that drink is more expensive price range. If I intend to have fun. Many women drink prices are not expensive if I want to buy a drink for the woman I love, and she can make it a fun night. I think it's worth it. And if compared to many other bars. I think it's not expensive.

I love you like the work of you. It is not a bad thing to make you well. I appreciate the good care, even though every time I go there. I will not spend a lot of customers just like everyone else. But you still put a good dent.

Thank you very much.

:chogdee

Are you Gabor in disguise? :rolleyes:

No, actually its Xzone Nev again pretending to be someone else.

Same IP address.

Why the hell do idiots like you come on a forum and try to lie about stupid shit then post under a different name all hyping it up like its a good thing? Are you really that stupid? You got called out for the same thing on other forums, and while I gave that no attention at the time as I do not read the other forums, now it makes sense. You got caught over there, why did you think you could get away with it here?

Idiot.

Give Xzone a pass - the owner is a full of shit idiot.

• Upvote 1

Lady drinks at 140 is not expensive if you think it is then never come to KL as you will pay 250 baht per drink.

what does the price of a LD in KL have to with a joint in Thailand ?

No, actually its Xzone Nev again pretending to be someone else.

Same IP address.

Why the hell do idiots like you come on a forum and try to lie about stupid shit then post under a different name all hyping it up like its a good thing? Are you really that stupid? You got called out for the same thing on other forums, and while I gave that no attention at the time as I do not read the other forums, now it makes sense. You got caught over there, why did you think you could get away with it here?

Idiot.

Give Xzone a pass - the owner is a full of shit idiot.

Don't be too rigorous with him... it's a common practice in some other boards... his unluck is, he do it in a lame way as a lonely warrior.. and here the administrators don't encourage / help them... with other fake logins...with the loyal bandwagon would say the sun is green if they suggested so...

However I don't care about his nice tries I will be a loyal customer if and when the venue will be fulfilled with available, friendly and pretty girls... and I may cut the numbers of the ladydrinks I pay with the 140 baht ladydrink ( my own free limit is 110 ).... And I still think the two for one price for the draught beer ( member discount or not ) is generous, but alone not enough...but I'm a draught guy...

As a resident, X-Zone has always been a favourite of mine. The only major downside has always been the blatant and incessant hustling for drinks, which puts free-spenders like myself off even more than it might some others.

I suggest a review of beer and LD prices would be a good move, in the expectation that increased volume of customers when the word goes around will then make the required contribution to overheads.

I wish xzone nerve every success if he retains the delightful raunchiness of the place. Getting on Frostie's shit-list is actually quite hard, and very unfortunate in view of his standing on the go-go scene, but I'll have a peek myself when I'm back in town and drag him along for a second try if I'm impressed and he's willing.

Ron il go by your reviews as im not sure who frostfire is :rolleyes:

But posing own reviews under another name does not seem quite honest :yikes:

But what do i know as i have never been in a Go Go :grin

... and I may cut the numbers of the ladydrinks /.../ my own free limit is 110...

Hummm... :clueless

Maybe you should update your LD limit, dear Gabor, now that we have new hight season prices in most places.

Seriously, where can you find LD at 110 baht or less nowadays ? :unsure:

Exit all "upper class" agogos; exit Happy group; exit Shark group; exit Soi 15; exit Soi 16; exit most of Soi Diamond; ... :crying:

In this range I only see SweatHeart, Nui's, Diamond, Airport (!) and a few others like Hots Girls or Champion or ...?

Don't expect better in Soi LK area; The correct ones - Champagne & Oasis - or over 110 baht too.

Yes, 2012 hight prices already :allright

Hummm... :clueless

Maybe you should update your LD limit, dear Gabor, now that we have new hight season prices in most places.

Seriously, where can you find LD at 110 baht or less nowadays ? :unsure:

Exit all "upper class" agogos; exit Happy group; exit Shark group; exit Soi 15; exit Soi 16; exit most of Soi Diamond; ... :crying:

In this range I only see SweatHeart, Nui's, Diamond, Airport (!) and a few others like Hots Girls or Champion or ...?

Don't expect better in Soi LK area; The correct ones - Champagne & Oasis - or over 110 baht too.

Yes, 2012 hight prices already :allright

i'm not sure about the exact sums, but what I remember I wasn't shocked in the most of the bars ( including Fahrenheit, Cavern, Peppermint etc ) my real shock was a 160 baht ladydrink in a LDOP/tourist trap beer bar... and noticed the 140 baht LD in the XZone... As the Happy group if my memories don't lie me still 110 are the ladydrinks...

Just as an aside, be careful at Champion (and perhaps the Sea...same owner).

Twice in two nights' visits I have bought a ld for a dancer and she has ordered malibu-naam som, which carries a price of 155 baht.

It's not my normal style to decide what the girl is going to drink, but if they keep taking advantage like that, I will not buy drinks for staff there again.

As I recall,the normal lady drink at both places is 120, which is quite common around town.

Okay, back to Xzone...sorry for the threadfuck.