Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

To Xzone Nev....

I don't know Mikki and don't personally care which gogo she is in. I only care about the quality of girls, the attitude of girls, the prices and things such as these. I therefore have no agenda except wanting to maximise my enjoyment.

I would suggest that PR isn't your strong point as this is the second of the three forums I read where you have managed to annoy people in such a short amount of posts. You may think they are a handful of interested parties but many people will be like me - guys who come for our holiday and use the forums to get an idea of where to go. If I see a bad review will it put me off going somewhere - may be not. If I see a groundswell of opinion then that can impact where my Baht goes. At the moment the momentum is against you.

The forums can be a great place for bar or gogo owners to promote their business, any events, special offers and to deal with any customer service issues but at the moment Nev you seem to be doing a good job of antagonising people by:-

1) Slaging off old staff

2) Pretending to be a customer and reviewing your own place

3) Suggesting people are cheap because they don't like your prices

4) Bullshitting about drink prices - I can guarantee you beer wasn't 150 baht before!

The X-Zone had a certain reputation and had a following because of that. Rather than build on it and try and improve the areas you identified that needing improving it seems like you are in danger of driving those that would have frequented your establishment into other gogos.

Already X-Zone has dropped from my A-List of places to visit in the first couple of days of my trip to my B-List of gogos that I will visit at some point. Most of the reason behind this is not the comments from others but your attitude towards them. It makes me wonder what your attitude would be if I had an issue in your bar.

If you are going to charge the top prices then you have to offer the best products. At the moment from all reports that doesn't seem to be the case. As such better value can be found elsewhere. There are over 70 gogos to choose from in Pattaya.

I don't necessarily agree with the old adage that the customer is always right but I don't think they should be slagged off by a business owner for their opinion on that business. I would suggest you keep your attitude in check a little in your responses on here or get someone else to do your online PR for you as otherwise it is inevitable that you will lose custom.

Firstly your comments and those of some are not reflective of the facts.

To address your points .

The use of forums to promote businesses as a well informed member has pointed out in this forum is common practice, what is not common practice is for members to use the forum to publish lies on behalf of others.

I refer to the comments on the drink prices, the facts are that indeed no price change to customer drinks has taken place, sorry stand corrected I reduced the draft beer price.

I made it very clear when I posted the thread on this forum that I was the owner so I am not sure what your point is. If you refer to other forums then suggest you read your comments and those of others not just me about the habits of the previous mamasung. It is well commuicated in this forum and others. No one slagged of the mamasung only the facts were reported as a warning to others. (it is reported that she is now at her forth bar in three weeks )Your comments seem a little one sided as the full picture has never been printed.

In fact self marketing is one of the best methods of obtaining market share as well as doing business. Another member seems to understand this well.

In regards to the comments about a member being cheap , I do not move from this comment I note many in this forum have confirm high season prices for LD have increased some to beyond 180 baht. I have and do except constructive ideas about how I can improve things and have done many of these already but I will not just sit about while comments are made that in fact are nothing more than lies for reasons only known this person.

If you think drink price have increased check the prices and I will give you any drink that was cheaper before I took over the go go free all night. Actually I will also give you a free bar fine. Beer prices have have not increased since I took over.

My money is safe as no drinks have increased. Infact after the comments about LD prices in this forum I have reduced to 125 baht they were 130 and mama sung 150 before.

My PR skills are fine as I operated other customer focused business successfuly. If you have some constuctive idea I am happy to hear them but lets keep to the facts.

As it seems you like facts Fact my customer base in past two weeks has been increasing every night with many great reviews from those who have actually come to x zone to have fun.

If I am not mistaken you have not been to x zone since it re-opened. If not then your comments must only be from others, If you are as you say then check out xzone when you return if I have not done all that I have said in this forum then I will pay your drink bill at x zone.

Edited by xzone nev
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your feedback, The prices are inline with what many ae charging in the same area with many charging more. Lastely the party was a big success with many customers enjoying what we have to of

So...   Are you going to answer why you and your "good customer" pattaya-steve are posting from the same IP address?   We already know you are full of shit. You cannot get away with that crap on

You missed the point completely. I was referring to this part of your thoughts:   "Finally, if you have any interest in Pattaya forums I think that I can honestly say that no bar has created such po

Firstly your comments and those of some are not reflective of the facts.

To address your points .

The use of forums to promote businesses as a well informed member has pointed out in this forum is common practice, what is not common practice is for members to use the forum to publish lies on behalf of others.

I refer to the comments on the drink prices, the facts are that indeed no price change to customer drinks has taken place, sorry stand corrected I reduced the draft beer price.

I made it very clear when I posted the thread on this forum that I was the owner so I am not sure what your point is. If you refer to other forums then suggest you read your comments and those of others not just me about the habits of the previous mamasung. It is well commuicated in this forum and others. No one slagged of the mamasung only the facts were reported as a warning to others. (it is reported that she is now at her forth bar in three weeks )Your comments seem a little one sided as the full picture has never been printed.

In fact self marketing is one of the best methods of obtaining market share as well as doing business. Another member seems to understand this well.

In regards to the comments about a member being cheap , I do not move from this comment I note many in this forum have confirm high season prices for LD have increased some to beyond 180 baht. I have and do except constructive ideas about how I can improve things and have done many of these already but I will not just sit about while comments are made that in fact are nothing more than lies for reasons only known this person.

If you think drink price have increased check the prices and I will give you any drink that was cheaper before I took over the go go free all night. Actually I will also give you a free bar fine. Beer prices have have not increased since I took over.

My money is safe as no drinks have increased. Infact after the comments about LD prices in this forum I have reduced to 125 baht they were 130 and mama sung 150 before.

My PR skills are fine as I operated other customer focused business successfuly. If you have some constuctive idea I am happy to hear them but lets keep to the facts.

As it seems you like facts Fact my customer base in past two weeks has been increasing every night with many great reviews from those who have actually come to x zone to have fun.

If I am not mistaken you have not been to x zone since it re-opened. If not then your comments must only be from others, If you are as you say then check out xzone when you return if I have not done all that I have said in this forum then I will pay your drink bill at x zone.

So...

Are you going to answer why you and your "good customer" pattaya-steve are posting from the same IP address?

We already know you are full of shit. You cannot get away with that crap on this forum. Go over to the other forums where they let gogo owners bullshit the board members with fake posts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is getting a little out of hand here, on several fronts.

Okay, Xzone has new ownership, the new owner has come on and announced some changes. Another poster/userid is posting from the same IP address. Okay, maybe the same guy, maybe a partner, but definitely somebody close to the purported owner.

I don't know what's the story on that, and I don't care.

There is no need to be throwing insults back and forth, from old board members or new.

Let's step back and keep it civil.

Nev-Steve. Well done for stirring people up. We need issues like this to get us going. I hope that you are also keeping an eye on the other threads here concerning X Zone.

A couple of points.

Re this statement.

Lady drinks at 140 is not expensive if you think it is then never come to KL as you will pay 250 baht per drink. It seems I will never please all but then I did not expect too. Those that think prices are high should read the the sign on the wall accross the way from Xzone to see what key money costs plus rent then staff.

When did Pattaya becomea Muslim country with a sin tax? Silly analogy. I am sure that the Norwegians pay more for their drinks so why not mention Oslo while you are about it.

As a general rule telling people that they are cheap (when they are patently not) is really no way to run a business. All you have managed to do is to tell us all that you are 100% right in all that you say and do and that "WE" are 100% wrong.

One other thing that I believe that you will also be aware of by now and that is that the X Zone tends to be a place that takes off later in the evening. In fact happy hours etc will have little impact with most of the serious punters.

I still think that your general attitude towards your clientelle needs a tidy up and perhaps the odd confession that you are not infallible would gain you a few friends even.

I made it very clear when I posted the thread on this forum that I was the owner so I am not sure what your point is.

My point was that on another forum you pretended to be a customer and reviewed your own establishment before being outed. Now it seems you/your staff have another account here which in this thread pretends to be a customer and reviews Xzone and on another thread is acting like a member of staff. People here aren't stupid and this sort of thing will antagonise rather than make them believe that X-zone is the place to be.

No one slagged of the mamasung only the facts were reported as a warning to others.

It read to me like a slagging off rather than a warning.

In regards to the comments about a member being cheap , I do not move from this comment I note many in this forum have confirm high season prices for LD have increased some to beyond 180 baht.

If you can point out which gogos have LDs at or beyond 180 baht then you will encourage members to give them a miss and come to Xzone. However if you are talking about somewhere like The Moon (or whatever its official name is) then I can assure you they are getting negative reviews for their prices.

My PR skills are fine as I operated other customer focused business successfuly.

Perhaps it is only your PR skills with hardened mongers that need improving then :)

If you could point us in the direction of some of these many great reviews it would be appreciated as I genuinely enjoy reading gogo reviews and read all I can find across the three forums I participate in. I haven't seen many for X-Zone since you took over - the ones I have were generally negative or written by you or your staff :rolleyes: .

I look forward to visiting in the future. I like to give all gogos a visit when in Pattaya and I will review it fairly. It won't be for a few months yet unfortunately. Hopefully you will still be going strong.

My comments above in red. Please note Nev/Steve I have no issue with you or X-Zone however I don't like my intelligence being insulted by behaviour such as reviewing the site pretending to be independent. Encourage people to come and if it is as good there now as Steve says with his "the myriad voices applause after the show" comment then good reviews will soon follow.

Hummm... :clueless

Maybe you should update your LD limit, dear Gabor, now that we have new hight season prices in most places.

Seriously, where can you find LD at 110 baht or less nowadays ? :unsure:

Exit all "upper class" agogos; exit Happy group; exit Shark group; exit Soi 15; exit Soi 16; exit most of Soi Diamond; ... :crying:

In this range I only see SweatHeart, Nui's, Diamond, Airport (!) and a few others like Hots Girls or Champion or ...?

Don't expect better in Soi LK area; The correct ones - Champagne & Oasis - or over 110 baht too.

Yes, 2012 hight prices already :allright

You seem to know your way around! :chogdee

As I recall,the normal lady drink at both places is 120, which is quite common around town.

Quite sure I only paid 110 in Champions only Thursday. I recall as when I first looked I thought it said 140 and was corrected by the staff after the smelling salts took effect.

Quite sure I only paid 110 in Champions only Thursday. I recall as when I first looked I thought it said 140 and was corrected by the staff after the smelling salts took effect.

Jacko, without trying to hi-jack the thread, you bring up a good point. I also sent my tab back to them for some crazy price that they had put on it. I guess this is a warning to all members to keep vigilant there (and I am sure other places.)

Jacko, without trying to hi-jack the thread, you bring up a good point. I also sent my tab back to them for some crazy price that they had put on it. I guess this is a warning to all members to keep vigilant there (and I am sure other places.)

Not really, I doubt they would cheat me in there, but the 110 did look like 140. I have seen this before else where with a screwy 1, funny how the leading 1 looked normal. The total was correct at 185....(+75 baht for a happy hour bottle).

Who knows for sure eh?

Edited by jacko

Not really, I doubt they would cheat me in there, but the 110 did look like 140. I have seen this before else where with a screwy 1, funny how the leading 1 looked normal. The total was correct at 185....(+75 baht for a happy hour bottle).

Who knows for sure eh?

Those hand-written chits are hard to read and decode what you have to pay and what you bought. It does work in their favor.

Those hand-written chits are hard to read and decode what you have to pay and what you bought. It does work in their favor.

In my case there was no discussion or argument. The whole thing was fixesd almost immediately. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say that it was possibly a genuine mistake.

From my biased rants....

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/56382-gabors-biased-rants-about-his-pattaya-experiences/page__view__findpost__p__920308

I decided to check the so arguable X-Zone... The 2 for one draught beer was ended ( i don't mentioned the board ) but the glasses became larger, so still a good offer.... The both sides of the bar working now, one side for the gynos ( two relatively pretty girls gives the show on the operation table and the gynos had great fun ) but fuglies on the dancing tables... on the other side of the bar the dancing girls... not too impressive line of the girls, but one really pretty girl in my style... small, tight, slim with a pretty face.... so I moved with my glass and ashtray.. and i started to feel myself in the Heaven Above... and the one gallon gasoline came to my mind... One guy arrived with two barfined girls, he was the superstar ( and ripped off with the shots on he trays ) just because he was the harmless guy with the barfined girls... the other farangs sat lonely like the birds on the wire waiting for the wonder...

he was the superstar ( and ripped off with the shots on he trays ) just because he was the harmless guy with the barfined girls... the other farangs sat lonely like the birds on the wire waiting for the wonder...

You seem to have trouble getting your head round the fact that guys who spend more money, get more attention. Same as London to Vegas, no doubt. The beauty about Pattaya is that we can afford a tray of drinks in los if we want to have a good time. Or we could sit alone with a draft beer and then go home alone muttering what losers the LDOPs are! :chogdee

You seem to have trouble getting your head round the fact that guys who spend more money, get more attention. Same as London to Vegas, no doubt. The beauty about Pattaya is that we can afford a tray of drinks in los if we want to have a good time. Or we could sit alone with a draft beer and then go home alone muttering what losers the LDOPs are! :chogdee

No, I have no problems with the ripped off loser LDOPs.... they aren't competitors, just the victims with their 10 second fame... ( usually the impotent guys want fame in the bar, because they are incapable in the room... ) I'm happy to sit alone without any girlie crowds and if and when ... I will take home the one I like... And they will stay with the ardent oddments.. :allright Sometimes the LDOPs with the trays of ladydrinks established the girl's good mood...for my home fun...:rolleyes: so if you are a LDOP please order real drinks, don't spend your money for lolly water.... :whistling: as a good pupil of the scientology Secretsology...

Edited by Gabor
  • Downvote 1

I wished i'd seen this thread before ! ,I was in there last night ,saw a guy fisted a girl which put me off straight away !,

Then the service girl bugging me to buy her a drink ,

check binned and paid 150 for a tiger light ,

I wont be back !

No, I have no problems with the ripped off loser LDOPs.... they aren't competitors, just the victims with their 10 second fame... ( usually the impotent guys want fame in the bar, because they are incapable in the room... ) I'm happy to sit alone without any girlie crowds and if and when ... I will take home the one I like... And they will stay with the ardent oddments.. :allright Sometimes the LDOPs with the trays of ladydrinks established the girl's good mood...for my home fun...:rolleyes: so if you are a LDOP please order real drinks, don't spend your money for lolly water.... :whistling: as a good pupil of the scientology Secretsology...

Sorry mate, but I disagree. You seem to do a lot of sitting alone critisizing the guys who are having fun then going home alone and calling those guys names on the internet. :clueless It's only money mate. It's ok to spend it. And if guys outspend you and get all the women and fun, then it's churlish to start calling them names. I have never bought a tray of LDs. But when I see a guy doing it and having fun, I usually reckon he is celebrating a special night out or that he is loaded. Good luck to the guy. :chogdee

Sorry mate, but I disagree. You seem to do a lot of sitting alone critisizing the guys who are having fun then going home alone and calling those guys names on the internet. :clueless It's only money mate. It's ok to spend it. And if guys outspend you and get all the women and fun, then it's churlish to start calling them names. I have never bought a tray of LDs. But when I see a guy doing it and having fun, I usually reckon he is celebrating a special night out or that he is loaded. Good luck to the guy. :chogdee

Nah, he's just impotent.whistling.gif

• Upvote 2

:D:lol: Must to agree with MM... a guy celebrating his fun in a bar must be impotent... ( like the many Secrets scientologists, looking for the anus of the farang male admins instead of the pussies of the girls ;) ) I myself like my fun in my room with the female genitals... :P A surprise... not, it's not only the money, but investing some human efforts... see my TR how the LDOP was left and I took the girl:

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/56382-gabors-biased-rants-about-his-pattaya-experiences/page__view__findpost__p__920656

Get your facts correct . NO one slagged any mamason off . The facts were as stated but then again I suggest you do not want to listern to these.

Your saying that it was slander then? Thats even worse. I do want to listen. Just a little upset you lied to us on another forum. I'll send Rimco an update about this.

Shes back at windmill where she worked before... that says to me that she is trusted.

Edited by farangkwaiyai

:D:lol: Must to agree with MM... a guy celebrating his fun in a bar must be impotent... ( like the many Secrets scientologists, looking for the anus of the farang male admins instead of the pussies of the girls ;) ) I myself like my fun in my room with the female genitals... :P A surprise... not, it's not only the money, but investing some human efforts... see my TR how the LDOP was left and I took the girl:

http://www.pattayata...post__p__920656

Gabor, I was just echoing your silly envious complaint about people who spend money in the bars. I wasn't serious, so if you agree with me, you are agreeing with a joke directed at you.

Your saying that it was slander then? Thats even worse. I do want to listen. Just a little upset you lied to us on another forum. I'll send Rimco an update about this.

Shes back at windmill where she worked before... that says to me that she is trusted.

I will state for the record in this forum I did not slander any mama sung so you need to get your facts correct . I said these are the facts, unlike what has been writern about myself and my staff.

Please update Rimco he is very aware of the "I Love Mana sung " movement . I will state for the record that she was told to leave by myself with full support from Rimco for reasons that you can find in many posts in many forums. I can direct you to them if you wish to take the time to read them. I do not need to slander her , many have writtern about her in many forums.

I have moved on so I will not be adding many more to this topic only to say she was paid all due salaries from myself as the girls.

Many of her "GIRLS have left and returned back to X zone" and some still call to ask if they can return.

If Windmill wishes to employ her then this is a business decision for them. I do not why this was the forth bar she worked after I told her to leave but it sounds like you know more than me.

The only people that have lied have been some forum members who for reason best known to them, are attempting to discredit me.

I have certainly learnt why some disregard these forums but I have taken the time to try and answer poeple comments. Maybe I have not done so as some would have like , but after many of the issues I had to deal with as a direct result of her activities I expressed my human side Sorry for that.

If you wish you slander me this is upto you as I have move forward as have xzone with our client base increasing and geniue customers overall liking the changes we have made. ( we still need to make more improvements) So i always seek geniue feedback. ( eg as a result of feedback I have reduced the LD price from 130 to 125)

I hope I have addressed your concerns.

:D:lol: Must to agree with MM... a guy celebrating his fun in a bar must be impotent...

They have fun in the bar, and the room Einstein :banghead Spending big in a bar has no detrimental effect on what happens in a room. That's a real silly thing to suggest. Stop being jealous of the rich guys mate.

geniue customers overall liking the changes we have made.

So i always seek geniue feedback. ( eg as a result of feedback I have reduced the LD price from 130 to 125)

Obviously the reduction in the LD prices is a positive step but the reviews I am seeing have generally not been hugely positive compared to the reviews of X-zone previous to your stewardship so I would suggest there is more work to be done.

According to reports your non-premium bottled beer prices are 140 to 150 baht. That is too high for any gogo in my opinion. It also seems the draft beer promotion announced on Pattaya Talk lasted less than a week.

Thank you for your update. I will provide you the correct information about drinks. Our non import beers range between 120 at 130 baht and imported beers 140 to 150 this from my reviews of walking street gogos is inline and in some places lower and of course higher than some. The range depends on what go go we are reviewing. (prices have increased after sale of Xzone)

The promotion of half price beers( or for those who want clarity) buy one get one free is still active . As discussed not limited to draft beer as many customers found last night. Gin wiskey ect . They bought one and got the second free.

In regards to your assessment of performance todate while I do consider comments in this forums I also review as others do other forums which provide additional feedback.

Overall the feedback from all forums has been positive, yes still more to do but in saying that I can assess myself by the number of customers that visit and stay for more than one drink and those that are returning.

These are increasing to more than before the sale as is the sales todate. So I must be doing something right. Starting any business is not easy but with we are improving and ALL feed back is that that Xzone looks alot better clean and everythinig works now. Our line up is improving but you cannot please all requirements that is why as you know Pattaya has many gogo with different line ups.

Xzone is here to stay and will continue to offer what it always did in the past plus more if we can. We do not push LD drinks on you any more but rather let you and our girls decide not the MS.

Bills are always on printed bills unless the system is down which has happend only once so customer should NEVER accept hand writtern bills.

:chogdee