Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Thanks. I take your word for that.

In the condo's minimarts today finished the big bottles of water, no clue when will be available again. " Bangkok big water " they told me...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your feedback, The prices are inline with what many ae charging in the same area with many charging more. Lastely the party was a big success with many customers enjoying what we have to of

So...   Are you going to answer why you and your "good customer" pattaya-steve are posting from the same IP address?   We already know you are full of shit. You cannot get away with that crap on

You missed the point completely. I was referring to this part of your thoughts:   "Finally, if you have any interest in Pattaya forums I think that I can honestly say that no bar has created such po

i haven't read the whole thread, but this part really caught my attention......the customer really doesn't give a fuck about all this, all i'm interested in,in a gogo is reasonably priced drinks and good looking girls,not what the price of a drink is in Kuala Lumpur...FS

Fair comment, your comments are correct, I will add gogos do not operate for free, my comments were out of frustration with the bullshit about Xzone drinks prices increasing after sale. I have agree cold beers at reasonable prices, hot girls and no problems from bills is what most want.

I will be reviewing prices of beers but at the moment any beers for sale is a bonus as Thailand is running out of beer due to floods. Your point taken.

who do you think i am???? A guy who looks like a skatey left standing on the ramp, who then went to pattaya to show the world he is a man who spends big money on slappers.

Seriously Frosty the above statement make you look like a wanker.

Well, when you take it out of context like that, sure. Anything can sound strange out of context.

Read the post I replied to first and it makes perfect sense. The idiot tried to call me a cheap Charley all side-ways like, which was really stupid, considering who I am and how much money I spend on entertainment each month. I do not and will not pay LDOP prices on anything, including 150 baht beers and 140 baht lady drinks, but I spend a shitload of money on normal priced of both. Just a couple nights ago my checkbin in Mistys broke 6k - and they are one of the better priced places in town (especially considering their awesome lineup). I enjoy having fun and watching the girls have fun, but not being screwed by high drink prices.

My name is Nev thanks not steve. I not go by any other name than that.

Good to know. So... why were you posting under both names then? Just curious. It seems you did the same thing on other boards too.

It would be nice if you stop ignoring the questions you don't want to answer and only answer the ones you think you can walk sideways around. If you ever want the expats to return to your place - which you will need to stay in business no matter what you think - you need to start taking responsibility for your posts (all of them), and for your changes. Drink prices went WAY up, both for customers and lady drinks, and claiming that they did not is not going to get you anywhere. We all know what they were and what they are now. You have started in the right direction by lowering lady drink prices from 140 to 125 (it was 140, no matter you saying it was 130. I do know how to read a check bin). Now simply change the beer prices to be 120-125 like they are everywhere else, and I will return one day - as will most expats. Ignore this if you want (your good at that).

Nev, Nev Nev! dont get greedy.

The tab on the other hand... was very high. 150 baht for San Mig Light, and 130 baht for tiger

This is over the top and you need a re-think ---IMHO!

While I am sure i will not please all. As promised I have reviewed beer prices and now have reset prices so that we should be more competitive but be able to stay in business.

San lght 135, Singha 125, Hie 135, Leo 125, chang 120, tiger lght 135, tiger 130 and corona 180. Leo draft 59 all night. only one beer above 150.

Happy hour 8:30 to 10:30 buy one get one free

Forum members happy hour extended all night if you tell my staff prior to ordering.

:banghead

have started in the right direction by lowering lady drink prices from 140 to 125 (it was 140, no matter you saying it was 130. I do know how to read a check bin). Now simply change the beer prices to be 120-125 like they are everywhere else, and I will return one day - as will most expats. Ignore this if you want (your good at that).

In Fairness Nev I think that Frosty has a real point here. I would go as far to say that if you had have increased the prices in stages the hundreds of negative posts (on a number of boards and a number of threads) would not have occured but what has happened is that you have come across as a bit greedy and confused by forgetting details that we all were aware of. This is compounded by

the promise of lower priced draught and then the inability to supply. This is another reason why it may have been wiser to just cool the rises for now.

Just to add to the situation you decided to shoot quite a lot of messengers! Never a wise course of action. We all need messengers!

One thing that we are all aware of on this board is how places can go into and out of fashion very quickly. Just look at the history of the two places on the left as you come into the X Zone building. These are examples of places that had a massive following and then lost it quicker than they built it.

Finally, if you have any interest in Pattaya forums I think that I can honestly say that no bar has created such poor public relationships, leasding to the creation of so many negative posts. You may like to think on that as you continue to argue the toss about your pricing, services, public relationships and promises.

I actually hope that you survive as I have spent some great nights with some excellent ladies from the club and therefore I hope that you can see that a lot of the posts are, rather than complaints, simply members trying to be helpful.

• Upvote 2

Fair comment, your comments are correct, I will add gogos do not operate for free, my comments were out of frustration with the bullshit about Xzone drinks prices increasing after sale. I have agree cold beers at reasonable prices, hot girls and no problems from bills is what most want.

I will be reviewing prices of beers but at the moment any beers for sale is a bonus as Thailand is running out of beer due to floods. Your point taken.

thanks for the response!

Edited by lespaul5000

Iam not sure why the message is not getting across, If you are a Forum MEMBER and tell my staff prior to ordering the happy hour conditions continue all night for you. I would have thought that should have pleased the Expat community or forum members.

I cannot advertise this inside the go go but if you are a forum member you just need to tell them it is that easy. If some one can tell me a better way of getting the message across I would like to hear it.

:hairout

Why is it necessary to tell the staff beforehand? A lot of reasons occur to me.

Overall the feedback from all forums has been positive, yes still more to do but in saying that I can assess myself by the number of customers that visit and stay for more than one drink and those that are returning.

Is that overall improvement net of excluding your posting as other people here and presumably other forums?

Just wondering.

Why is it necessary to tell the staff beforehand? A lot of reasons occur to me.

The offer extends to forum members not all that visit us, so to ensure you do not have any issues with your bill as we use an POS system if you let staff know they will ensure your bill reflects the discounted price.

It has been suggested that a better way is to offer discounts to forum card members maybe this would work better Iam not sure. There is no other reasons than those stated for telling staff you want the forum discount.

Is that overall improvement net of excluding your posting as other people here and presumably other forums?

Just wondering.

Iam not sure what you are asking, If you are suggesting that I am posting reviews on the sites myself well as other said I posted two reviews on day one Not smart but have learnt my lesson i have not done since then SORRY.

All I post now and have done so for the past three weeks that we have been open is answers to questions and feedback about comments. I also have been trying to post answer to questions other forums want to know about pattaya hotels and ect.

We are rebuilding so some nights the amount of show girls varies but be assured we are recruiting more, I have plenty off dance girls last count 35 plus hostesses.

I hope this answers your question.

In Fairness Nev I think that Frosty has a real point here. I would go as far to say that if you had have increased the prices in stages the hundreds of negative posts (on a number of boards and a number of threads) would not have occured but what has happened is that you have come across as a bit greedy and confused by forgetting details that we all were aware of. This is compounded by

the promise of lower priced draught and then the inability to supply. This is another reason why it may have been wiser to just cool the rises for now.

Just to add to the situation you decided to shoot quite a lot of messengers! Never a wise course of action. We all need messengers!

One thing that we are all aware of on this board is how places can go into and out of fashion very quickly. Just look at the history of the two places on the left as you come into the X Zone building. These are examples of places that had a massive following and then lost it quicker than they built it.

Finally, if you have any interest in Pattaya forums I think that I can honestly say that no bar has created such poor public relationships, leasding to the creation of so many negative posts. You may like to think on that as you continue to argue the toss about your pricing, services, public relationships and promises.

I actually hope that you survive as I have spent some great nights with some excellent ladies from the club and therefore I hope that you can see that a lot of the posts are, rather than complaints, simply members trying to be helpful.

I take your point about forums and Iam sure that experience in answering these questions certainly helps. I will not comment anymore about xzone drinks prices as you rightly say it does not matter what I say in the forum about if I increased prices or not but what are the prices now.

Well I have reduced prices of beer from the previous owner, beers now range from 120 baht to 135 baht excluding Corona. Draft beer when we can get it will still be 59 baht.

I take on board your comments about forum comments about myself, I will say that some posts appeared to have been motivated for reason best known to the member, lets leave it at that.

Starting any new business has issues and when you take the action I needed to do to ensure X zone stayed open these were more than one could have thought about.

My challenge now is ensuring those that liked x zone return and those who do not know about x zone know about us. I do not profess to say I got all correct far from it but I am with my staff working hard to recover the situation.

Thanks for your feedback I do appreciate the comments

I take your point about forums and Iam sure that experience in answering these questions certainly helps. I will not comment anymore about xzone drinks prices as you rightly say it does not matter what I say in the forum about if I increased prices or not but what are the prices now.

Well I have reduced prices of beer from the previous owner, beers now range from 120 baht to 135 baht excluding Corona. Draft beer when we can get it will still be 59 baht.

I take on board your comments about forum comments about myself, I will say that some posts appeared to have been motivated for reason best known to the member, lets leave it at that.

Starting any new business has issues and when you take the action I needed to do to ensure X zone stayed open these were more than one could have thought about.

My challenge now is ensuring those that liked x zone return and those who do not know about x zone know about us. I do not profess to say I got all correct far from it but I am with my staff working hard to recover the situation.

Thanks for your feedback I do appreciate the comments

Thats a reasonable and considered response and I am happy with it.

Thats a reasonable and considered response and I am happy with it.

Agreed

Still a bit on the high side for Walking Street (or rather, off walking street), but more reasonable anyway. At least not completely out of the ballpark anymore :)

And well done owning up to using multiple accounts. Honesty is always appreciated.

Iam not sure why the message is not getting across, If you are a Forum MEMBER and tell my staff prior to ordering the happy hour conditions continue all night for you. I would have thought that should have pleased the Expat community or forum members.

I cannot advertise this inside the go go but if you are a forum member you just need to tell them it is that easy. If some one can tell me a better way of getting the message across I would like to hear it.

:hairout

Well it seems to me that Nev is taking everything onboard and giving us what we're asking for.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if I state to the Waitress before I order my first drink that I'm a Pattaya Talk Forum Member, I will get two SMLs for the price of 135 Baht, all night?

68 Baht/SML is a fantastic deal and I'd be more than happy to splash out on a few Ladydrinks when the beer's that cheap.

Actually, it sounds too good to be true :unsure:

While I am sure i will not please all. As promised I have reviewed beer prices and now have reset prices so that we should be more competitive but be able to stay in business.

San lght 135, Singha 125, Hie 135, Leo 125, chang 120, tiger lght 135, tiger 130 and corona 180. Leo draft 59 all night. only one beer above 150.

Happy hour 8:30 to 10:30 buy one get one free

Forum members happy hour extended all night if you tell my staff prior to ordering.

:banghead

At the above prices I would have no problem staying for a few drinks and maybe buy some LD's. At the prices that were previously suggested I would be less likely to visit at all due to the number of cheaper gogo's. In my opinion this is a prudent move. The fact that you have shown you are now welcoming of feedback plus showing some humility over the fake posting will play well with many who read this forum....I just wish I didn't have to wait another 80 odd days to visit.

And if I could only find a gogo that did cheap Corona they would be guaranteed a few visits from me.

At the above prices I would have no problem staying for a few drinks and maybe buy some LD's. At the prices that were previously suggested I would be less likely to visit at all due to the number of cheaper gogo's. In my opinion this is a prudent move. The fact that you have shown you are now welcoming of feedback plus showing some humility over the fake posting will play well with many who read this forum....I just wish I didn't have to wait another 80 odd days to visit.

And if I could only find a gogo that did cheap Corona they would be guaranteed a few visits from me.

Try a SML with lime. Its as close as you can get. Those are always expensive in Thailand. 180 in most places. Way too high :/

Try a SML with lime. Its as close as you can get. Those are always expensive in Thailand. 180 in most places. Way too high :/

When you consider the bar's cost for a Corona is about 110 baht (last I checked), 180 is a smaller markup than on a bottle of Chang, given the prices listed above.

When you consider the bar's cost for a Corona is about 110 baht (last I checked), 180 is a smaller markup than on a bottle of Chang, given the prices listed above.

Thats why I havnt found issue with it lol. I know they are high... not the bars fault.

Ever heard of the Rockhouse? Nev seems to be following in that owner's footsteps pretty closely. Although I will say that in the last couple of days he seems to have taken a different path and that is a positive.

• Upvote 2

Ever heard of the Rockhouse? Nev seems to be following in that owner's footsteps pretty closely. Although I will say that in the last couple of days he seems to have taken a different path and that is a positive.

In fairness, when the X Zone is on song it can be a pretty special place. The Rock House is however a guest house with a bar in the front and is no different from so many hundreds of similar other places. There will always be a place for those entraprenuers that want to offer the public something different for their money and perhaps the X Zone is or could be one of these places. Sure, its presently lost its way but perhaps the positive attitudes might change this over time.

Tried it last year and didn't like the taste of the SML unfortunately

In fairness, when the X Zone is on song it can be a pretty special place. The Rock House is however a guest house with a bar in the front and is no different from so many hundreds of similar other places. There will always be a place for those entraprenuers that want to offer the public something different for their money and perhaps the X Zone is or could be one of these places. Sure, its presently lost its way but perhaps the positive attitudes might change this over time.

You missed the point completely. I was referring to this part of your thoughts:

"Finally, if you have any interest in Pattaya forums I think that I can honestly say that no bar has created such poor public relationships, leasding to the creation of so many negative posts."

When Mulphy first came on the boards, he did the exact same thing this guy has done. Posted bogus reviews of his place as if he was a customer without disclosing he owned the joint. Once found out, he did nothing but attack those who would give his place a less than stellar review. Absolutely the same track that this guy has taken. I believe that the Rockhouse has suffered, and will continue to do so, as a result.

• Upvote 3

"Finally, if you have any interest in Pattaya forums I think that I can honestly say that no bar has created such poor public relationships, leasding to the creation of so many negative posts."

When Mulphy first came on the boards, he did the exact same thing this guy has done. Posted bogus reviews of his place as if he was a customer without disclosing he owned the joint. Once found out, he did nothing but attack those who would give his place a less than stellar review. Absolutely the same track that this guy has taken. I believe that the Rockhouse has suffered, and will continue to do so, as a result.

Point taken but I have to disagree with you on this one. I do recall the Mulphy mails and to be honest it was scary. It seemed to be full of venom and with no back downs or applogies at all. The language and undercurrent of violence was unsettling. I will give Nev his due. He has compromised on prices and has taken on board what was said which to me is totally different from the Rockhouse situation.

• Upvote 1

He did not help himself when he hit a customer over the head with a beer bottle - Bad PR!

• Upvote 1

He did not help himself when he hit a customer over the head with a beer bottle - Bad PR!

In fairness thats the only time thats happened there.. tho I still stay away just in case LOL.

I think its funny too how he has been slamming FLB lately as a one of the most violent bars in pattaya (supposedly). Not sure how he justifies that... I dont think theres been a fight there at all in years, and the last one was drunken idiot customers feeling obnoxious... started the fight, then got arrested. Theres a youtube video if it somewhere.