Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just thought Id mention some good viewing to keep you out of trouble and the wait for your next trip go just that little bit faster , These are all on the UK at the moment but are also available to download (not that im promoting piracy :unsure: )

Boardwalk Empire

Strike Back

Strike Back : Project Dawn

Terra Nova

Now that should keep you occupied for a wile :chogdee

Feel free to add anymore , I love good TV (Television not Transvestites ) :whistling:

Just thought Id mention some good viewing to keep you out of trouble and the wait for your next trip go just that little bit faster , These are all on the UK at the moment but are also available to download (not that im promoting piracy :unsure: )

Boardwalk Empire

Strike Back

Strike Back : Project Dawn

Terra Nova

Now that should keep you occupied for a wile :chogdee

Feel free to add anymore , I love good TV (Television not Transvestites ) :whistling:

i dont often post BUT

good to see your back try to be a good boy this time

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Watched these great tv, but not seen boardwalk empire or walking dead yet, what they about ?

By the way Ian took your advice

watched The Take and The Runaway bloody brilliant TV :kissing

I'd add Walking Dead to that list.

It just started its second season this month.

Is it on in The UK yet? anyone

Is it the second season of Boardwalk Empire?

Yes episode 2 here in UK one week behind the US

Watched these great tv, but not seen boardwalk empire or walking dead yet, what they about ?

By the way Ian took your advice

watched The Take and The Runaway bloody brilliant TV :kissing

Yep cant beat anything by Martina Cole , Boardwalk Empire is a bout the Bootlegging in the 20s when the prohibition took place and The Walking Dead is about Zombies :yikes:

Terra Nova is on Sky One tonight think you can catch the first three on anytime+ if not just download them .

Is it on in The UK yet? anyone

Referring to Walking Dead...episode 1 aired the 17th in the USA. It is to air the 23rd here in Asia.

I just started watching season 1 of Strike Back...good stuff, though there were a lot of those "saved by the bell" moments to preserve life and limb of some of the main actors. Still, it's good drama and action. Thanks for the rec.cheers.gif

Ahh Boardwalk Empire, right up there with my two all time favourites The Sopranos

and The Wire. Must see tv.

On the other side of the coin, i know you either love it or hate it. But watched

the american version of Top Gear of the weekend. :wtf

Havent seen the Wire but , But i was only saying the otherday Boardwalk Empire was very close to being as good as Sopranos , might have to check The Wire out

Referring to Walking Dead...episode 1 aired the 17th in the USA. It is to air the 23rd here in Asia.

I just started watching season 1 of Strike Back...good stuff, though there were a lot of those "saved by the bell" moments to preserve life and limb of some of the main actors. Still, it's good drama and action. Thanks for the rec.cheers.gif

Walking Dead starts on FX / FXHD on Friday night BTW in the UK :clap1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Brother put me onto

The In betweeners so i downloaded and watched all three series last week, if you like your silly comedies its a good laugh

Also watching Killing time which is an aussie sereis based on Andrew Fraser who was the lawyer for a lot of Australia's more notorious drug dealers, police killers and gangsters over the years , who ends up in prison himself. Anyone who liked the "underbelly" series that came out of Australia would like this.

Edited by nus01

I'd add Walking Dead to that list.

It just started its second season this month.

Agreed, terrific show for zombie lovers. I'll have to get the DVD's when they come out.