Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Help Required Finding Shirt

Im after the new England away shirt in navy blue. Went all over today, including Mike Shopping Mall, but couldnt find one. If anyone knows where I could get one I would be obliged

Help Required Finding Shirt

It's under the pants on the right side of you suitcase. You thought you put it on top of the pants, but then put it under so it would stay unwrinkled, remember now?

It's under the pants on the right side of you suitcase. You thought you put it on top of the pants, but then put it under so it would stay unwrinkled, remember now?

That reply puts me in mind of an old song .

WHERE'S ME SHIRT ?

Ken Dodd - 1965

Well it all began in the year of one

When Adam was the first man

And a girl called Eve, so we believe

Was made to be his woman

She led him up the Garden of Eden, by a tree

Then she offered him her apple

And he cried out suddenly (eee-eeee-eeeee)

SPOKEN (Liverpool Accent):

Where's me shirt?

Where's me shirt?

I feel a proper twazzer without me shirt

I've got me tickling-tackle and me nicky-nocky-noo

But I must confess I feel undressed

Like this, in front of you

SPOKEN (Liverpool Accent):

Where's me shirt?

I can't find me shirt anywhere. It's twenty-five past five

in the Garden of Eden and I can't find me shirt. Fancy

leaving me in a garden with no shirt on, like this. Look

at all these creepy-crawly things here. Ooh, look, there's

Joe

Im after the new England away shirt in navy blue. Went all over today, including Mike Shopping Mall, but couldnt find one. If anyone knows where I could get one I would be obliged

Why is this being posted here? This kind of drivel really detracts from this forum. And just prior to this post was one titled "British Honorary consul resigns". Jesus fucking Christ, you fucking Brits are getting to be so tiresome. Hell, I know that the so-called "working class" British dominate the farang scene in Pattaya. Actually, "working class" is a misnomer. They by and large belong to the welfare class from such cesspools as Liverpool and Birmingham. But all this shit is off topic. Maybe MM should have a special, separate forum where self obsessed Brits can bloviate about this stuff til the cows come home.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The good stuff are not available easily anymore. Just to be able to just walk into any nite market or tourist area and you can pick up a copy that looks like the real thing , right down to the 'original manufacturer' logos. A crackdown a few world cups ago stopped all these but they are still available if you know the right people. :chogdee

Dont ask me , I dont know enough people in Thailand! :kissing

Why is this being posted here? This kind of drivel really detracts from this forum. And just prior to this post was one titled "British Honorary consul resigns". Jesus fucking Christ, you fucking Brits are getting to be so tiresome. Hell, I know that the so-called "working class" British dominate the farang scene in Pattaya. Actually, "working class" is a misnomer. They by and large belong to the welfare class from such cesspools as Liverpool and Birmingham. But all this shit is off topic. Maybe MM should have a special, separate forum where self obsessed Brits can bloviate about this stuff til the cows come home.

Phew, are you glad you got that off your chest :P

So,where would you prefer it to be posted ???, and what should be posted in this "Member's bar" area ??

PS, can we have "Bloviate" as word of the month ??, maybe someone should start a thread where people slip in the word "bloviate" into every sentence :P

I had to look it up but still not sure about the word.

bloviate

1857, Amer.Eng., a Midwestern word for "to talk aimlessly and boastingly; to indulge in 'high falutin'," according to Farmer (1890), who seems to have been the only British lexicographer to notice it. He says it was based on blow (v.) on the model of deviate, etc. It seems

to have been felt as outdated slang already by late 19c. ("It was a leasure for him to hear the Doctor talk, or, as it was inelegantly expressed in the phrase of the period, 'bloviate....' " ["Overland Monthly," San Francisco, 1872, describing a scene from 1860]), but it enjoyed a revival early 1920s during the presidency of Warren G. Harding, who wrote a notoriously ornate and incomprehensible prose (e.e. cummings eulogized him as "The only man, woman or child who wrote a simple declarative sentence with seven grammatical errors") at which time the word took on its connection with political speech; it faded again thereafter, but, with its derivative, bloviation, it enjoyed a revival in the 2000 U.S. election season that continued through the era of blogging.

Actually, it isn't really a Members Bar topic, and is more appropriate for General Discussion about Pattaya...so he has a point. However, its existence on this forum is, without question, usual, typical, and acceptable.

Actually, it isn't really a Members Bar topic, and is more appropriate for General Discussion about Pattaya...so he has a point.

Thoroughly agree where it should be posted and this is the place, however, i didn't say it shouldn't be posted where it was, i just asked

him to tell us where and also advise what he thought should be posted in which places and by whom, after his string of

This kind of drivel ........

......... Jesus fucking Christ, you fucking Brits are getting to be so tiresome.

They by and large belong to the welfare class from such cesspools as Liverpool and Birmingham.

separate forum where self obsessed Brits can bloviate about .......

Do you think he has a problem with the Brits :P

Actually, it isn't really a Members Bar topic, and is more appropriate for General Discussion about Pattaya...so he has a point. However, its existence on this forum is, without question, usual, typical, and acceptable.

Not by Peckerwood . :rolleyes:

Joe

Thoroughly agree where it should be posted and this is the place, however, i didn't say it shouldn't be posted where it was, i just asked

him to tell us where and also advise what he thought should be posted in which places and by whom, after his string of

Do you think he has a problem with the Brits :P

No just Scousers and Brummies ,

Joe

I will ignore the irrational and psychotic reply.

Still cant find this blasted shirt. Ive sort of promised my nephew it and am getting worried now. If anyone sees it please let me know.

Cheers

I will ignore the irrational and psychotic reply.

Still cant find this blasted shirt. Ive sort of promised my nephew it and am getting worried now. If anyone sees it please let me know.

Cheers

Probably get it for £50 at home.

Yes might have to mate. It would be nice to get hold of a decent snide though and save myself 45 sheets

Get the cheap (bad!) knockoff and see the look on his face when he first sees it. If is a sad boy , tell him you ordered online and the original is on the way.

The good ones are so good , even the manufactors cant tel the difference! Someone told me a story of a guy who wore a new jersey for a new season into a official club shop and was haulled into the security office coz the jersey wasnt even officially released yet!