Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Qantas CEO gets a 71% pay increase (salary now $5 million) then 2 days later locks out his workforce. Unions were only taking limited actions i.e 1 hour stoppages.

I work in the shipping industry in Oz and our negotiations last time went 18 months past the agreements expiry date ( so no pay rise or back pay for 18 months). The current agreement we are negotiating is already 12 months past the date. All companies now are taking the same tact. That is prolonging, stalling negotiations so they can save/pocket millions in backpay and rises. Its a trend around Australia and has been for some time.

So guys that are rubbishing the unions need to know both sides of the argument. All these greedy corporate fucks say the workers need to realise that the companies can't compete with Asia etc but still take their massive pay packets/share bonuses and don't want to give their employees a rise in line with the cost of living.

Yes we can compete with Asia etc if you halve the prices of property/houses, utility bills, food and general cost of living but that won't happen so we fight on.

Well said old son ! :thumbup

The 1% against the 99% !

How strange the COE of QANTAS seems to come from Ireland, same as BA's little Willie.

Edited by nidnoyham

OOOh, never heard of code share jacko ?

That BA flight might just have a 'roo on the tail. :thumbup

As usual you don't really know what you are talking about.

David might be able to get a ride with Phil and Liz, most certainly not on a plane with a roo on the tail.

As usual you don't really know what you are talking about.

David might be able to get a ride with Phil and Liz, most certainly not on a plane with a roo on the tail.

At least he would'nt have a pissed off British elector steward, wiping his steak around the bog rim, or putting contact lens solution in his coffee, to give him the shits. :rolleyes:

If I was a Prime Minister, I would prefer a foreign flight, that is not packed with voters ! :unsure:

Jacko you do seem to take my posts far too seriously. Of course it was not the Occupy LSX plan- it was a joke. Remember them ?

Oh and as far as not knowing what I am talking about. From T4 LHR the QF002, departure, is also a BA and IB flight, but only one plane with a roo on the tail. Three into one does go !

Oh and as far as not knowing what I am talking about. From T4 LHR the QF002, departure, is also a BA and IB flight, but only one plane with a roo on the tail. Three into one does go !

I don't see what on earth code sharing has to do with the UK PM using a Qantas aircraft.

I have been on enough flights to know only too well what confusion the idiotic idea of code sharing causes.

It is a con to believe you have been booked on a BA flight to later discover it is an Iberia one.

And it sure makes trying to find your flight on the board more difficult when either it is appearing as a different number and carrier, or in the midst of a block of several apparent flights which are actually the same one.

Do you think you are the only person to have ever been to an aiport?

Also QF002 did not leave T4 last night....AY5959,BA009,IB7618,QF302 left from T3 though.

And QF002 normally leaves from T3, not T4 as you claim so you really do not know what you are talking about do you!!!! :whistling:

Edited by jacko

I don't see what on earth code sharing has to do with the UK PM using a Qantas aircraft.

I have been on enough flights to know only too well what confusion the idiotic idea of code sharing causes.

It is a con to believe you have been booked on a BA flight to later discover it is an Iberia one.

And it sure makes trying to find your flight on the board more difficult when either it is appearing as a different number and carrier, or in the midst of a block of several apparent flights which are actually the same one.

Do you think you are the only person to have ever been to an aiport?

Also QF002 did not leave T4 last night....AY5959,BA009,IB7618,QF302 left from T3 though.

And QF002 normally leaves from T3, not T4 as you claim so you really do not know what you are talking about do you!!!! :whistling:

Jacko, it was a joke about the UK PM travelling QF FFS. :banghead

Why you had to go into a "Oh He wouldn't do that " mode, is a mystery to me. :clueless

The LHR departure terminal is irrelevant. T1, T2, T3, T4, T5.... We are talking about code share flights. I think they are a con too, but what is your point ? It was T4 for SYD, when I dropped my daughter off a while ago.

I have no idea, or care, what terminal the QF1 leaves SYD, but it could be a BA aircraft.....

What is it, that makes expats more pedantic than others ? Is it names beginning with J ? Too much time on your hands ? Sense of humour bypass ? 48 Bht to the £ ? :whistling:

Lighten up man.

Qantas CEO gets a 71% pay increase (salary now $5 million) then 2 days later locks out his workforce. Unions were only taking limited actions i.e 1 hour stoppages.

I work in the shipping industry in Oz and our negotiations last time went 18 months past the agreements expiry date ( so no pay rise or back pay for 18 months). The current agreement we are negotiating is already 12 months past the date. All companies now are taking the same tact. That is prolonging, stalling negotiations so they can save/pocket millions in backpay and rises. Its a trend around Australia and has been for some time.

So guys that are rubbishing the unions need to know both sides of the argument. All these greedy corporate fucks say the workers need to realise that the companies can't compete with Asia etc but still take their massive pay packets/share bonuses and don't want to give their employees a rise in line with the cost of living.

Yes we can compete with Asia etc if you halve the prices of property/houses, utility bills, food and general cost of living but that won't happen so we fight on.

Well said.

Fuck Globalization.