Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Over 13 Years Experience Working In Thailand Managing Thai Staff

I don't like you already. You joined the forum today, you didn't read to see what this forum was about. You just posted an advertisement and left. Not that you'll read it, some one should tell you what this forum is about.

Pussy

Mostly Thai pussy, but we like to hear about other pussy also.

The price of pussy

What others are paying for pussy

The best place to find pussy

Good pussy V great pussy

What we are willing to do to find that pussy

The pussy we found during our last trip

Good places to stay to play with Pussy

Places to take our Pussy to eat

Eating pussy

Other places that have pussy available

The trouble we have gotten in, in the search for pussy

How bad farang pussy is, compared to Thai pussy

Pictures of pussy

pictures of boobs

What a flight costs to come get some Thai pussy

How many days we have untell we will be getting some Thai pussy

Blow jobs from people that have a pussy

Boobs

Sometimes politics, however, most will be against any stand you take, unless it involves pussy

Jokes, better if it involves pussy, or comes with pictures of pussy

Now that you know what we are about. You forgot to say. Do you have a pussy? If you do, do you have pictures of your pussy? If you have pictures post then, and, do you fuck old fat farang men? If you do not have a pussy, or don't have pictures, and won't fuck old fat farang men,,,,,, why are you posting here? Were you just to stupid and lazy to look where you were posting to? Then no one here wants to hire someone like that. Good luck

Reading you post Lovedog reminded me of this Guy from the movie "From Dusk till Dawn"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P3pmwrtlDaY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well that didn't work, i tried to embed a youtube video but all i see is a line of code??????

I fixed that for you before the resident, internal discipline enforcer gets a peek ... alright.gif Fuckin' newbies! whistling.gif Should've guessed that lovepup's outburst of "humour" wasn't exactly down to original thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3pmwrtlDaY

Edited by CheshireTom

To the OP. if you have a decent resume, you could try www.JST-Group.com they are based in BKK and recruit for all kinds of companies.

Nasty response.

I actully feel sad when I see an OP like that.

Looks like someone desperate to remain in Thailand who needs a job.

Was the OP moved from some other area?

+1

+1

+2

some people are just fucking ignorant on this board!

hope the guy gets himself sorted, probably won't come back here anytime soon.good to see some guys trying to help him out.

Edited by lespaul5000
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am 60 yo and on bike #21 in 20 years of riding.I haven't HAD to sell a bike for any reason (yet) but I imagine it must be difficult to sell testosterone bike like a V-Max.There are steriods via injection,so I'm told,to replace that test. loss.I have friends who have been in that position financially that had to sell their bikes and I know it was hard on them.Bikes mean different things to different people and I have never been attached to one particular bike,obviously.

Coupled with a forced return to another country,I also imagine that would be hard to swallow so cut him some slack.

To the guy who's pissed coz he just sold the love of his current life (coz he has to return home and therefore will not have any lbfm pussy for a few months) the OP is extremely well known to me....... and a lot of you futhermuckers out there too! Anyone remember who bought Papillon Go-Go and then started Spicy Girls and Spicy Girls Too Go-Go's with me?

Give 'im a fuckin' break, he just may not be too familiar with Pattaya forum etiquette. Issanguy, I told you to introduce yourself....

I am British male, love Thai pussy and am looking for a job so I don't have to go home and have:

There, fixed it for ya.

Hey Lovedog, we're all going out for a blat on the bikes this arvo to Ban Chang and beyond, wanna join us? Oh sorry, I forgot..... you can't. :crying:

Edited by bigdelta

+2

some people are just fucking ignorant on this board!

hope the guy gets himself sorted, probably won't come back here anytime soon.good to see some guys trying to help him out.

Get real. Watch the forum. Anytime you see someone post an advertisement for their first post, on the day they join the forum 99.9 of the time they never return. They just move to the next place to advertise.

The reality of the situation is this: If I had not answered his post with a wisecrack, the post would have sunk to the bottom of the list like a rock. My post, and the answers to it kept pushing it to the top, so that people like you that showed up a week later could find it. He should thank me for giving his post top billing, and making people feel sorry for him. Without my making a joke out of it, only 10 would have opened the post, and none would have replied. You know that is true, you have been around long enough to see how this forum works. :chogdee

You are right about one thing, He "probably won't come back here anytime soon" and wouldn't have until he needed to spam advertise again.

• Downvote 4

Get real. Watch the forum. Anytime you see someone post an advertisement for their first post, on the day they join the forum 99.9 of the time they never return. They just move to the next place to advertise.

The reality of the situation is this: If I had not answered his post with a wisecrack, the post would have sunk to the bottom of the list like a rock. My post, and the answers to it kept pushing it to the top, so that people like you that showed up a week later could find it. He should thank me for giving his post top billing, and making people feel sorry for him. Without my making a joke out of it, only 10 would have opened the post, and none would have replied. You know that is true, you have been around long enough to see how this forum works. :chogdee

You are right about one thing, He "probably won't come back here anytime soon" and wouldn't have until he needed to spam advertise again.

You didn't make me feel sorry for him. I had compassion from his OP.

Your Expat's Trip report (which was good), seems to have gone to your head.

such a humanitarian! :thumbup

The guy hasn't come back since the he got roasted by lovedog (last access 4 Nov).

I have to say, for someone looking for work or desperate, he doesn't have much determination.

As lovedog said, he used this forum for advertising his wants. He got some flack and abandoned the scene.

I have lost all sympathy for him, especially since there were some good replies in the thread so far.

It seems we were the ones wasting our time while he cut and pasted a brief resume (CV) for all of us to ponder.

• 6 months later...

You know this guys problem might be that he didn't have any pussy that he was managing for those 13 years. maybe he has never had any pussy. Anyway all this reading about pussy on this forum has made me think I want to eat some Thai pussy. But the only Thai pussy around here is married and they don't run around. Guess I will have to wait three months.