Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

If I have a "Does anyone know this girl" question,

Members Bar is fine for that, especially if you have good bedroom pictures. So many girls I see in gogos are unrecognizable unless I see then naked.

LOL,Thanks.This is a fully clothed pic of a girl at Cherry Bar.

Members Bar is fine for that, especially if you have good bedroom pictures. So many girls I see in gogos are unrecognizable unless I see then naked.

LOL,Thanks.This is a fully clothed pic of a girl at Cherry Bar.

I am going out on a limb and suggest you might look for her at Cherry Bar. Or their website with photos.

Thanks Rik-already did that and her pic isn't posted there and I have sent an inquiry and waiting for a response.Not sure if she's an employee or just attends all the parties.Very attractive,dark skinned long hair always dresses nicely-very effeminate.

I am going out on a limb and suggest you might look for her at Cherry Bar. Or their website with photos.

Edited by bigdelta

Dave,Cherry Bar webmaster,came through for me.

That would be me, by the way. :)

I didn't see this post, or rather did not recognize it was from you, or I would have answered here.

The "lady" in question was Cake, by the way - for any interested parties :)

hehe

Funny you should say that because I thought there was a possibility of that but no obvious Adams Apple but it is difficult to be 100% from 12 time zones away.

Thanks Dave,2x.

That would be me, by the way. :)

I didn't see this post, or rather did not recognize it was from you, or I would have answered here.

The "lady" in question was Cake, by the way - for any interested parties :)

hehe

And if I was/am attracted to LB or gay,is that an issue for you?

With 11k posts,I assume you've been around for a while and you'll tell me you've never been fooled in person or in photos?

Keep whistling.

LOL Thought that would be the outcome.

OP must be gay :whistling:

So what you're saying is I may have been moving in on some of HIS action! :sorry LOL! I know there are many old hands in Pattaya that have been around far longer than me but I'd venture a guess that every one has been fooled at least once in a photo or in person or even brought one back to the room.

I just took his reply as a homophobic statement-no problem and I can confirm that Cake is no longer on my list of must sees.Tricked by Hammer :nod ,damn you.

Not a issue for me... and Paps is known to be bi-sexual here... whistling.gif

I've never been fooled in person and I scored 10/10 in a spot the Ladyboy photo post that was on this forum.

I bet you didn't do the one on the forum after twenty bottles of beer and half a bottle of vodka though did you?

So what you're saying is I may have been moving in on some of HIS action! :sorry LOL! I know there are many old hands in Pattaya that have been around far longer than me but I'd venture a guess that every one has been fooled at least once in a photo or in person or even brought one back to the room.

I just took his reply as a homophobic statement-no problem and I can confirm that Cake is no longer on my list of must sees.Tricked by Hammer :nod ,damn you.

She's had the surgery, you know so it is not all gay - sort of 1/2 gay or maybe not even gay at all.

Even if it is, it's your business who to kanoodle with, so go for it if you like.

Here's a lot of photos of her. http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/52744-cherry-bar-party-cakes-birthday/

Edited by ricktoronto

Thanks rick-after seeing the 1st pic of -her- in the link you posted,the face was a dead giveaway.It is amazing what a different angle can show.

She's had the surgery, you know so it is not all gay - sort of 1/2 gay or maybe not even gay at all.

Even if it is, it's your business who to kanoodle with, so go for it if you like.

Here's a lot of photos of her. http://www.pattayata...cakes-birthday/

Up the arse ?

Yes and any other place I can get it in.

I bet you didn't do the one on the forum after twenty bottles of beer and half a bottle of vodka though did you?

If you're talking about the one I recently posted a pic of?............. Yes, I was hammered when I snatched her off of Walking Street. We ordered in some Ice when we were back in my loom and things progressed nicely after a smoke :eyecrazy