Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

another bad experience with the Brits

I'm guessing he meant "voilá".

Regarding the deep throat and anal at the same time, you're definitely a careful reader! I can't work out how she'd do it unless there were more than one man in the room.

DD in-house is a minimum of two girls at a time, so that might make it a bit easier, but would still require the use of toys (with which the DD girls are well equipped ;))

As for Peckerwood's rant about ID and condos, I've had that conversation with John the boss, and they do take extreme care over the safety of their girls. Personally I've got no problem with it.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never had a very high opinion of British guys in Pattaya (you know the type: tatoos from head to toe, really weird haircuts, etc. etc.) But I mostly figured that the older types (over 50 or so) cou

You must be a fucking Brit yourself. If you read my post, I offered to move back into the condo for an extra two weeks and pay the bastard an extra two weeks of rent. I also offered to pay t

Hi,   The British are Europeans. This means they generally have higher moral and ethical standards than say Americans or Pakistani's. I'm sure one will meet the odd bad apple all the same.

Posted Images

Lets see -

1. I am British

2. I am well over 50

3. I do not have tattoos

4. I do not rent accommodation - certainly not to ignorant people

5. I believe in fair play even with ignorant people

But , according to ignorant Mr Peckerwood , I am a thieving , conniving , good-for - nothing -

I have , in my many years , met people from most nations and found that there are good , bad , and indifferent from all countries , even the one that was the original home of the OP .

Wars are usually started with people generalizing about a country . I fought against the Germans , the Italians and the Japanese - I do not think they are all bad , and I have good friends in all those countries .

May I suggest that you were as much in the wrong as your landlord , maybe more so - try looking at his point of view .

If you are still convinced that there are no good Brits , I will be happy to meet you and buy you a beer , a Scotch , or a glass of milk.

:chogdee

• Upvote 1

Wars are usually started with people generalizing about a country . I fought against the Germans , the Italians and the Japanese - I do not think they are all bad , and I have good friends in all those countries .

Well.... no. Most wars are started when the army or equivalent of one country attacks the territory of another. I can't remember a war that started over the equivalent of Newfie jokes -- punchups, sure, but not real wars.

Well.... no. Most wars are started when the army or equivalent of one country attacks the territory of another. I can't remember a war that started over the equivalent of Newfie jokes -- punchups, sure, but not real wars.

You are right , of course - I should have said that wars are PERPETUATED by generalizing - my apologies

You are right , of course - I should have said that wars are PERPETUATED by generalizing - my apologies

I don't think you need to apologise at all Ozibill. Wars tend to start not with sudden attacks on people's territory (even the Russians could have seen June 1941 coming a mile off), but with politicians who first sabre-rattle, then whip up a frenzy of hate in their populations to get popular support for a war - very often by generalising about the 'enemy'. Mobilisation and attack comes later in most cases. I'm talking about the modern age, as you were, and I took your meaning.

villa,

you know greatest things to come out of England??????

the way to Australia and drunk pommy backpacker sheilas :grin-jump

regards

grayray

You are not wrong about the backpacker sheilas. They know how to earn a quid by working hard as fruit pickers, can drink a lot of beer and are horny as well. A lot of them never make it back to mother England and decide to stay in Oz for good. They are an asset to our country. Most of the Brit backpacker blokes are alright as well. :D

Never had a very high opinion of British guys in Pattaya (you know the type: tatoos from head to toe, really weird haircuts, etc. etc.) But I mostly figured that the older types (over 50 or so) could perhaps be trusted. Anyway, I rented a condo from a Brit who claims to have served in the Royal Navy, so I figured this guy probably had a sense of honor and could be trusted. I had a few misgivings about the condo, so I did not sign a long term lease (just rented month to month). Anyway, I found a better deal in the same building, so I notified him that I would be moving out. I did not give him a full 30 days notice as required by the contract, but was fully prepared to pay him the extra 2 weeks rent. So I meet this guy to settle accounts and he announces that I am in breach of contract and must therefore forfeit my entire deposit (sorry. Forgot to mention that I also had a 3000 baht electricity bill that would be deducted from the deposit). So basically what this ass hole wanted was for me to pay the electricity bill and also forfeit my entire deposit. So then I got very angry and stormed out and told him I have nothing more to say to him (at which time he threatened to call the police). But then a little bit later I had a bright idea, so I call him back and told him that I would move back into his condo for the extra two weeks and pay the extra rent and pay the electricity bill, but would expect a full refund of my deposit. This he turned down. Not sure why.

I have had many landlords in the past. Mostly Thai, one time an Indian, and one time a Russian. They have always treated me fairly. The one exception has been this scum bag Brit. I have learned my lesson. I will not have any further dealings with these vermin.

Well, he is the only British landlord you have had. he could have been Norwegian, French, German.or from anywhere and said and done the same. then you would have had the same issue, but maybe instead calling the landlord a French Scum bag, or a German scumbag etc.

Basically, you think the guy was a scumbag. Every nation has its scumbags no matter where it may be whether the guy was in the right or wrong.

I got ripped off by a Thai regarding accommodation in Phuket some year back and she didnt want to pay me my deposit, but it was nothing to do with her being Thai. I didn't even break my contract, she just said she didn't have the money, but would give it to me in 2 weeks. I never ever got it in the end and just gave up hassling here. Shit happens now and then, but didnt say to myself, I will never do business with a Thai again, because of it.

villa,

you know greatest things to come out of England??????

the way to Australia and drunk pommy backpacker sheilas :grin-jump

regards

grayray

I was trying to think of the greatest thing to come out of Australia, but then realised I got the two mixed up and was thinking of New Zealand. :llaugh

You are not wrong about the backpacker sheilas. They know how to earn a quid by working hard as fruit pickers, can drink a lot of beer and are horny as well. A lot of them never make it back to mother England and decide to stay in Oz for good. They are an asset to our country. Most of the Brit backpacker blokes are alright as well. biggrin.gif

I was trying to think of the greatest thing to come out of Australia, but then realised I got the two mixed up and was thinking of New Zealand. :llaugh

kiwis luv their women :lovee,hate their ability to beat up aussies in most team sports. :cry2

regards

grayray

You are not wrong about the backpacker sheilas. They know how to earn a quid by working hard as fruit pickers, can drink a lot of beer and are horny as well. A lot of them never make it back to mother England and decide to stay in Oz for good. They are an asset to our country. Most of the Brit backpacker blokes are alright as well. biggrin.gif

Gonzo,

and some of them get very lucky they get to marry aussies :bhappy

regards

grayray

Gonzo,

and some of them get very lucky they get to marry aussies :bhappy

regards

grayray

I had a few Brit backpacker sheilas staying at my place in Darwin over the years and they were all great girls and a lot of fun. I only charged them for electric and shared food. That was appreciated, as rent in Darwin and most of Australia can be quite high, even in backpacker hostels. There was not much sex involved, as I was shacked up with my own jealous missus. I split with her a few years ago and have since been living with a Thai lady for the last few years, most of the time here in Thailand. We only returned from Oz a few weeks ago after an extended holiday to show her the country where I have lived and worked for most of my life.

At present I have another Pom staying at my place in Darwin. She is my sister in law from Folkstone in Kent near Dover. She will have to return to her job in Europe soon and she will leave one of her good friends in charge of my place.There is nothing wrong with English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish people. You just have to be a good judge of people before you invite them into your house, to avoid the few rotten apples. Like someone said previously, there are good and bad, no matter where they come from. Cheers

Seems more like the Brit landlord was the one who had the bad experience. He made the mistake of renting to someone who wants to cheat on the electric bill and wants to fuck off on his contract as well. Look in the mirror, peckerhead.

you are a complete British dickhead. I paid the electricity bill and the remaining two weeks of my notice fully out of my deposit. After that these British scumbags still owed me over a thousand baht. I think that Britain still has a lot of good people, but the fucking Brits that come to Pattaya are welfare queens and are the lowest of the low.

• Downvote 6

I fully expected go get a lot of shit on this board for slagging off the Brits. This is because I fully understand that perhaps 90% of the guys on this board are Brits. But I pose the question again: how many of you Brits are low life welfare queens. How many of you are on the dole? I suspect that the vast majority of you scum bags fit into this category.

• Downvote 8

I fully expected go get a lot of shit on this board for slagging off the Brits. This is because I fully understand that perhaps 90% of the guys on this board are Brits. But I pose the question again: how many of you Brits are low life welfare queens. How many of you are on the dole? I suspect that the vast majority of you scum bags fit into this category.

I am not a Brit, I am an Aussie.

You however, are just plain stupid :thumbup

• Upvote 2

I think old Pecker has a valid point with some of his rants about the caliber of thug Good Old Blighty seems to be churning out these days, but please don't tar us all with the same brush old chap, there's a good man.

Or........ am I just turning into a Grumpy Old Man? That must be it....... fun, isn't it!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you are a complete British dickhead. I paid the electricity bill and the remaining two weeks of my notice fully out of my deposit. After that these British scumbags still owed me over a thousand baht. I think that Britain still has a lot of good people, but the fucking Brits that come to Pattaya are welfare queens and are the lowest of the low.

So this thieving scum ended up owing you the princely sum of one thousand Baht - bloody outrageous for someone who had not been inconvenienced in the slightest by your premature withdrawal from the rental agreement. Please excuse my sarcasm, but I think you need to reexamine your 'tude a little.

It has been established in the past (reported by MM) that far fewer than 90% of BMs on this board are Brits, but those who are Brits (and quite a few others) are rightfully less than impressed with your blanket abuse. Some of us Brits have learned to walk upright and breathe through our noses, though not all.

• Upvote 4

You must be a fucking Brit yourself. If you read my post, I offered to move back into the condo for an extra two weeks and pay the bastard an extra two weeks of rent. I also offered to pay the electricity bill. That would put me in full compliance with the contract. But of course, I would then expect a full refund of my deposit. No doubt this low life would then find an excuse to not refund my deposit, but then there would be no way for the son-of-a-bitch to escape the fact that he was a total scum bag. Anyway, he turned my offer down, allowing him to justify his entirely dishonourable behavior in his own mind.

You still don't say where you come from????

How many of you are on the dole? I suspect that the vast majority of you scum bags fit into this category.

According to the latest figures, there are nearly three million unemployed in the UK, out of a population circa sixty million. That's less than one percent. Furthermore, you have to ask yourself how may of these people regularly visit Thailand? My guess is not very many. Even estimating conservatively, you are dealing with figures of less than a hundreth of a percent. Your theory is so wildly inaccurate it's laughable.

According to the latest figures, there are nearly three million unemployed in the UK, out of a population circa sixty million. That's less than one percent. Furthermore, you have to ask yourself how may of these people regularly visit Thailand? My guess is not very many. Even estimating conservatively, you are dealing with figures of less than a hundreth of a percent. Your theory is so wildly inaccurate it's laughable.

Less than 1 percent????????????

Using your numbers, as a percentage of the whole population, the rate would be 5%. As a percentage of the working population, it is 8.3 percent.

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9R1OMC00.htm

Less than 1 percent????????????

Using your numbers, as a percentage of the whole population, the rate would be 5%. As a percentage of the working population, it is 8.3 percent.

http://www.businessw...s/D9R1OMC00.htm

Yeah what was I thinking? :yikes: I never was very good at maths. :bigsmile: I divided 3,000,000 by 60,000,000 and it gave me 0.05 and I took that as half a percent. What a dime bar, I forgot that in decimals that would equate to five percent. No excuse really, anyone should realise that ten percent of sixty million would be six million, so five percent would be three million people. I have had a mare. In my defence, we're still dealing with small numbers of people. :bhappy

Edited by Siam Sam

Edit: double post

Edited by Siam Sam

Peckerwood = Knob......fact..!!!!

you dont slag off the brits with one bad experience.....!!!!!

do it at your peril mate....do it to our face......and you may not do it again..!!