Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

another bad experience with the Brits

I fully expected go get a lot of shit on this board for slagging off the Brits. This is because I fully understand that perhaps 90% of the guys on this board are Brits. But I pose the question again: how many of you Brits are low life welfare queens. How many of you are on the dole? I suspect that the vast majority of you scum bags fit into this category.

FFS! Get a grip Peckerhead!! :hithead

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never had a very high opinion of British guys in Pattaya (you know the type: tatoos from head to toe, really weird haircuts, etc. etc.) But I mostly figured that the older types (over 50 or so) cou

You must be a fucking Brit yourself. If you read my post, I offered to move back into the condo for an extra two weeks and pay the bastard an extra two weeks of rent. I also offered to pay t

Hi,   The British are Europeans. This means they generally have higher moral and ethical standards than say Americans or Pakistani's. I'm sure one will meet the odd bad apple all the same.

Posted Images

I fully expected go get a lot of shit on this board for slagging off the Brits. This is because I fully understand that perhaps 90% of the guys on this board are Brits. But I pose the question again: how many of you Brits are low life welfare queens. How many of you are on the dole? I suspect that the vast majority of you scum bags fit into this category.

I signed on today and went to the nearest brothel and blew the lot :P

Peckerwood your mom says Hi by the way - great shag - she says get off the computer and do your schoolwork

• Upvote 2

I signed on today and went to the nearest brothel and blew the lot :P

Peckerwood your mom says Hi by the way - great shag - she says get off the computer and do your schoolwork

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am British, and know a few fellow countrymen who live here.

Mostly they are retired and self sufficient.

I don't know why I am being referred to as a scum bag, I have never been on the dole in my life, nor ever owed money. But considering the source, I think I can live with the aspersions.

Edited by jacko

Peckerwood where is your proof that the brits in LOS are all Dole dossing scum.

Answer is you don't have any.

You wanted to break your contract and you lost out because of this.

Deal with it and move on.

It also sounds to me that you are not a very nice person may be you need to look at your attitude and get it sorted out.

• Upvote 2

you are a complete British dickhead. I paid the electricity bill and the remaining two weeks of my notice fully out of my deposit. After that these British scumbags still owed me over a thousand baht. I think that Britain still has a lot of good people, but the fucking Brits that come to Pattaya are welfare queens and are the lowest of the low.

I always thought peckerwood meant something like dickhead.

I always thought peckerwood meant something like dickhead.

1. peckerwood

A peckerwood is a rural white southerner, usually poor, undereducated or otherwise ignorant and bigoted, the term gained popularity in the deep south during the early twentieth century and was meant to be derogatory. It is a reversal of the name of the red bellied woodpecker which had a patch of red on the back of it’s head and neck, therefore a peckerwood is a redneck, terms that describe similar groups of people are trailer trash or white trash but neither of those have the same effect or ring to them as peckerwood does.

From: "Peckerwood Nation" www.dailykos.com \storyonly/2006/6/28/181447/773

That man was a true peckerwood, born and raised.

th_simpsons.gif?t=1321659719

Me too.

I am POSITIVE it's one word.

Cheeky sod..... wouldn't that be scunbag? Edited by jacko

1. peckerwood

A peckerwood is a rural white southerner, usually poor, undereducated or otherwise ignorant and bigoted, the term gained popularity in the deep south during the early twentieth century and was meant to be derogatory. It is a reversal of the name of the red bellied woodpecker which had a patch of red on the back of it’s head and neck, therefore a peckerwood is a redneck, terms that describe similar groups of people are trailer trash or white trash but neither of those have the same effect or ring to them as peckerwood does.

From: "Peckerwood Nation" www.dailykos.com \storyonly/2006/6/28/181447/773

That man was a true peckerwood, born and raised.

th_simpsons.gif?t=1321659719

Thanks for the history lessen .Actually, I would much prefer being southern white trailer trash than being the current President fo the US, a low life Marxist-Leninist like Barack Obama who got where he is solely because of his race. And I chose that moniker "peckerwood" because woodpecker (with all of it's wonderful sexual allusions) was already taken. And as I have said before, I was formally an Anglophile. Actually, I am still an Anglophile on one level. I am an American, and almost all the good things about America we inherited from the British. I still think that the British Empire was the best thing that ever happened to the world. But modern day Britain has lost it's way, and America is very likely to follow. It is very sad, really.

i think some of us Brits are appalled about some of our fellow country folk, the recent riots shown the scumbags in society, but this can be said about most countries good and bad.

As for brits 40 plus in years we were bought up in a different time with different values, if we did wrong at school then we would be in trouble when we got home from our parents, but nowdays the parents would be rude to the teacher.

e.g A friend was walking in Tamworth castle grounds a park, his 2 year old daughter was carrying her Mcnuggets, some youth came pushing past and knocked her thus dropping her food, my mate said " At least say sorry " the reply was " what the fuck you want me to do about it !"

Yes standards and morals are dropping in the Uk, but its mostly with the teenagers that need a reality check !

• Upvote 1

i think some of us Brits are appalled about some of our fellow country folk ... [snip] [snip] ... but this can be said about most countries

Not only "can be" but is, and I would change "most" to "all". I don't know of a country without police or prisons or anti-social elements or, well, axxholes.

Labelling all people in a room, a town, a country or a country is so utterly impossible it reveals the labeller as (six-letter word deleted).

• Downvote 1

Yes standards and morals are dropping in the Uk, but its mostly with the teenagers that need a reality check !

I am showing my age here but I think the 'Not the 9 o'clock News' sketch featuring Pamela Stevenson (Mrs Billy Connolly) had an idea...

'cut off their bollocks'....

i think some of us Brits are appalled about some of our fellow country folk, the recent riots shown the scumbags in society, but this can be said about most countries good and bad.

The rioters were from 44 different countries mate.

The riots were started in a heavily immigrant area when a Police unit formed to deal with a certain section of immigrant gun crime, shot an armed man. These sections of society don't like it when one of their armed criminals is arrested or shot!!!!

However, I agree standards are slipping in the UK.

I think you are probably right. I took a bicycle tour around Britain about 30 years ago, and I fell in love with the country and the people. But from everything I have read and the people I have talked to, Britain has changed very much for the worse since then. Now, if you are a young white native Brit without skills you don't work anymore, but just live on the dole. The unskilled work is done almost exclusively by immigrants. I don't know how many of these lay abouts have the means to come to Pattaya. Certainly Pattaya attracts the very lowest stratum of British society. Anybody have a reading on this? Actually, I think I will make this a poll. How many of you tatooed english hoolagans that come here regularly hold down regular jobs? And how many either have inherited money from their parents or hoard their government welfare so that they can come here once or twice a year?

Is this guy for real? he has a couple of bad experiences and bad mouths an entire nation, I'd be angry if it wasn't so pathetic.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the history lessen .Actually, I would much prefer being southern white trailer trash than being the current President fo the US, a low life Marxist-Leninist like Barack Obama who got where he is solely because of his race. And I chose that moniker "peckerwood" because woodpecker (with all of it's wonderful sexual allusions) was already taken. And as I have said before, I was formally an Anglophile. Actually, I am still an Anglophile on one level. I am an American, and almost all the good things about America we inherited from the British. I still think that the British Empire was the best thing that ever happened to the world. But modern day Britain has lost it's way, and America is very likely to follow. It is very sad, really.

I lived in the U.S for awhile and had some very bad experiences with some yanks, it doesn't mean I think the whole nation are scumbags, I will agree with you that a portion of the younger brits need a slap but to be honest that could be said about many nations teenagers.

The whatever like crowd are a pain in the ass but best ignored, I don't think it's only the young generation of Brits that have gone down hill and I certainly don't base my opinion of a nation on a few twats that obviously need a wake up call, e.g. what about all the shootings in U.S. schools, it doesn't mean that the entire race of U.S. juveniles brandish guns and want to shoot everything that moves.

sad to say only threat of violence ive experienced on all my worldly travels were english.

of course it might be me(before flamed)

I am wondering how extensive all my worldly travels actually is.

Millwall and Birmingham?

Edited by jacko

The rioters were from 44 different countries mate.

So an accurate reflection of Britain at the moment then.

As for brits 40 plus in years we were bought up in a different time with different values, if we did wrong at school then we would be in trouble when we got home from our parents, but nowdays the parents would be rude to the teacher.

e.g A friend was walking in Tamworth castle grounds a park, his 2 year old daughter was carrying her Mcnuggets, some youth came pushing past and knocked her thus dropping her food, my mate said " At least say sorry " the reply was " what the fuck you want me to do about it !"

I blame it on the USA.

All these feral kids follow the lead from the Yanks. The gang culture, MTV wannabe Gangsta Rappers, etc.

• Upvote 1

I thought of India "walla". It's a tag word, one of those ones difficult to pin down, but let me try - snake walla, kitchen walla, deep-throat walla. A person who does something useful.

Kinda like "guy" - the snake guy, the kitchen guy

Klown. You might want to ask Africans and Indians and Chinese if it was the best thing that ever happened to the world."