Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

another bad experience with the Brits

Yeah Joey, but we had Michael Jackson. Where else on earth can your own MD promise a good nights sleep like that?

And we invented "occupy", though in Mexico and Madrid, it's occupado.

And the Kardashian media whore squad extrordinaire? Beat that Iceland, or Eng land !

OBLA DEE BROS

Did I miss something in this thread?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never had a very high opinion of British guys in Pattaya (you know the type: tatoos from head to toe, really weird haircuts, etc. etc.) But I mostly figured that the older types (over 50 or so) cou

You must be a fucking Brit yourself. If you read my post, I offered to move back into the condo for an extra two weeks and pay the bastard an extra two weeks of rent. I also offered to pay t

Hi,   The British are Europeans. This means they generally have higher moral and ethical standards than say Americans or Pakistani's. I'm sure one will meet the odd bad apple all the same.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Here is how bad young Brits are......

Last week my grandmother feel over and badly cut her face.

She was disorientated and wobbly a young Black lad helped her up and walked her to the Ambulance station.

Peckerwood I would suggest you don't go on a bar crawl when I am on it. You might find another great British tradition 'the cold shoulder gets shown your way'

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

And my elderly aunt had her walking stick kicked from under her and her bag stolen at the ATM by a young Brit.

Yours was likely a foreigner.

And my elderly aunt had her walking stick kicked from under her and her bag stolen at the ATM by a young Brit.

Yours was likely a foreigner.

Sorry to hear that... No he was definitely English my mum has spoken to and thanked him personally.

And to the guy who said they had Michael Jackson...... Well who'd want the gay paedo anyway.... Peter pan of pop my arse.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Did I miss something in this thread?

But of course the only country you can actually think of at the moment that has a past that it tries to forget is the United States. Fair go. It's hard to think of any other country that has ever had such a shameful past as a drought. There's probably not another country since Earth cooled with THAT shameful a past.

Still.... I'll give you a few minutes, see if you can think of another example -- not as bad of course, but still has something in its past it tries to forget. Go ahead. Give it a shot.- Joey.

Jeez........ See fewwas my good frienemy Joey was baggin on Merica. K? Den e kawed US some big word like "Imperialistic". Dat huute bad. Joey vewy bad wit baggin on Merica like dat. I tink he twi to hut my fewwings. Waa! Joey day huut!!

But wait, there is more. Joey taught the whole board that the Canadians burned the White House. Sacre' Bleu, could it be?????? Not the English right Joey? The Canadians you say? Why Joey, I never knew, all this time I was deluded with imperialistic propaganda that it was a British force that occupied and burned selected structures in Washington DC, the whitehouse being one of them. But of course as all the boardies know by now, your version of history is the "most" correct, despite what may be so easily found in the Funk and Wagnells.

This post was composed as the last of the US troops back out of Iraq. Hows that for imperialism Joey?

Edited by Desmond Jones

But wait, there is more. Joey taught the whole board that the Canadians burned the White House. Sacre' Bleu, could it be?????? Not the English right Joey?

Spoken like a true American. You absorbed the truthspeak well.

This post was composed as the last of the US troops back out of Iraq. Hows that for imperialism Joey?

It's good to see Obama following the Bush policies in general. But He BLEW Iraq and He will be very sorry for his inattention if He gets to be the prez for four more. Him claiming credit is a very bad idea, dumber than Mission Accomplished. If He had to pander to his lefties for some reason I can't fathom, He should have just zipped up about it. Mouthing off will hurt Him.

But hey. Just curious what one-word description you'd use for a paramilitary force of 15,000 (or whatever) in Iraq? Their boss, Hillary Clinton, calls them "US mercenaries." What do you call them?

• Upvote 1

But of course the only country you can actually think of at the moment that has a past that it tries to forget is the United States. Fair go. It's hard to think of any other country that has ever had such a shameful past as a drought. There's probably not another country since Earth cooled with THAT shameful a past.

Wait a goddamn minute - we brits have been making an arse of ourselves b4 your country even existed - If there is a country to get into the hall of shame your not even in the running!!

Brit and proud !!!

When I'm an ex-pat Brit - i'll be even more proud

• Upvote 1

Wait a goddamn minute - we brits have been making an arse of ourselves b4 your country even existed - If there is a country to get into the hall of shame your not even in the running!!

Yeah, kind of my point, with the stipulation you could put any other species in there instead of "brits". Stones, glass houses, etc. And that definitely DOES include the USA without a smidgen of a soupcon of doubt, but not ONLY the US, which was my main point.

Brit and proud !!!

When I'm an ex-pat Brit - i'll be even more proud

Why not? There's stuff to be proud of without doubt. I'm a half-full glass kind of guy myself. Just don't be blinded, that's all. Even the greatest country, whatever that one is, ALSO has warts.

• Upvote 1

Spoken like a true American. You absorbed the truthspeak well.

It's good to see Obama following the Bush policies in general. But He BLEW Iraq and He will be very sorry for his inattention if He gets to be the prez for four more. Him claiming credit is a very bad idea, dumber than Mission Accomplished. If He had to pander to his lefties for some reason I can't fathom, He should have just zipped up about it. Mouthing off will hurt Him.

But hey. Just curious what one-word description you'd use for a paramilitary force of 15,000 (or whatever) in Iraq? Their boss, Hillary Clinton, calls them "US mercenaries." What do you call them?

Patriots Joey.

OBLA DEE BROS

Yeah, kind of my point, with the stipulation you could put any other species in there instead of "brits". Stones, glass houses, etc. And that definitely DOES include the USA without a smidgen of a soupcon of doubt, but not ONLY the US, which was my main point.

Why not? There's stuff to be proud of without doubt. I'm a half-full glass kind of guy myself. Just don't be blinded, that's all. Even the greatest country, whatever that one is, ALSO has warts.

Absolutely.........Love clichés........Lots of truth in 'em.....'Throwing Stones and half-full glasses......' Though you'll forgive me saying you don't come across as a half -full man....Anyway...technically and with just a soupcon of pedantry......the glass is always full....water and air!

Pointless nit-pick of the day was brought to you by atlas2....not to be confused with any other atlas on the other boards.

Patriots Joey.

Yeah? For $170,000 a year I could be patriotic. When I did it, I got $135 a month, and repeatedly shot at.

You're welcome, though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah? For $170,000 a year I could be patriotic. When I did it, I got $135 a month, and repeatedly shot at.

You're welcome, though.

Well Joey, knowing you'll get the last word on this I'm happy for you. I hope you got a medal, and they found a chest to pin it on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jealousy is a sad thing to see.

But I truly was interested to learn of your definition of a patriot. I fear... no, strike that, I lament the horrible fact you're not alone. No country is perfect, and this a terrible flaw in your so-often wonderful one.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Never had a very high opinion of British guys in Pattaya (you know the type: tatoos from head to toe, really weird haircuts, etc. etc.) But I mostly figured that the older types (over 50 or so) could perhaps be trusted. Anyway, I rented a condo from a Brit who claims to have served in the Royal Navy, so I figured this guy probably had a sense of honor and could be trusted. I had a few misgivings about the condo, so I did not sign a long term lease (just rented month to month). Anyway, I found a better deal in the same building, so I notified him that I would be moving out. I did not give him a full 30 days notice as required by the contract, but was fully prepared to pay him the extra 2 weeks rent. So I meet this guy to settle accounts and he announces that I am in breach of contract and must therefore forfeit my entire deposit (sorry. Forgot to mention that I also had a 3000 baht electricity bill that would be deducted from the deposit). So basically what this ass hole wanted was for me to pay the electricity bill and also forfeit my entire deposit. So then I got very angry and stormed out and told him I have nothing more to say to him (at which time he threatened to call the police). But then a little bit later I had a bright idea, so I call him back and told him that I would move back into his condo for the extra two weeks and pay the extra rent and pay the electricity bill, but would expect a full refund of my deposit. This he turned down. Not sure why.

I have had many landlords in the past. Mostly Thai, one time an Indian, and one time a Russian. They have always treated me fairly. The one exception has been this scum bag Brit. I have learned my lesson. I will not have any further dealings with these vermin.

Ok you dont like british of course you willing to slag us of without saying were your from.

is it that your ashamed of where you come from

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1