Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Walked around the soi Buakhao....

PP Massage. Thanks, never heard of it before.

Have you tried it? Is it a proper Soapie?

Just Googled it. Soi 23.......

http://www.farangfri...Road-30053.aspx

I never look at Soi numbers off Buakhao, but it's on the same soi as Dream Teen Massage, and is clearly signed on both 3rd Road and Soi Buakhao.

It's a proper soapy, I've been led to believe, though the times I have been there, the quality of the girls has not been high enough to entice me to partake.

They do bus in groups of tourists using their very large parking area to advantage.

First time I went there was 2003. The girl I was with had to go to a dress shop to pick up her loy krathong dress. I had never heard of buakhao and it was a 99% Thai street full of mom and pop shops. I don't recall seeing falang guesthouses or beer bars in the middle section around soi honey/diana. I don't think soi LK Metro existed either. Buakhao was busy but not like nowadays.

JK.

first went there in 96 it was mainly paddocks with a bar run by a dannish bloke we went there to play in weekly darts comp.it was on the left half way along the soi.

cant remember his or bar name,he had great looking wife and sensational teenage daughter :whistling: ,who was totally out of bounds,he was super fit looking bugger so no one missbehave around the females,he was good bloke.

regards

grayray.

was down there last year 1st time since 97 what a difference place.

JK.

first went there in 96 it was mainly paddocks with a bar run by a dannish bloke we went there to play in weekly darts comp.it was on the left half way along the soi.

cant remember his or bar name,he had great looking wife and sensational teenage daughter :whistling: ,who was totally out of bounds,he was super fit looking bugger so no one missbehave around the females,he was good bloke.

regards

grayray.

was down there last year 1st time since 97 what a difference place.

There's a small soi that runs off Soi Diana Inn called Denmark Street. Opposite Areca Lodge. I wonder if it's named after the Danish Bar that you talk of?

I never look at Soi numbers off Buakhao, but it's on the same soi as Dream Teen Massage, and is clearly signed on both 3rd Road and Soi Buakhao.

It's a proper soapy, I've been led to believe, though the times I have been there, the quality of the girls has not been high enough to entice me to partake.

They do bus in groups of tourists using their very large parking area to advantage.

Yes, it is towards 3rd Road on the same soi as Dream Teen Massage. During the time I lived on the next soi I dropped by a few times to take a look-see, but none of the ladies caught my interest (but Dream Teen did :). There were always mini-vans and baht buses dropping off loads of tourists and afterwards, these guys would walk down to Soi Buakow trying to figure out their way back to 2nd or Beach Road as the baht buses would often quote them higher rates to get back.

Edited by losgrad

Yes, I knew very little about the soi Buakhao.... the GOGO bars and the former Hungarian restaurant..... I must to repeat, despite of the long time I visit Pattaya and my long term trips I count myself still a tourist... I think who don't drive, will stay a tourist forever, and I don't drive.... All I know over the songthaew line tourist ghetto I know because the girls or my expat showed me.... So I may know a few hidden places and I may not know many obvious places for the expats.....So let see my today's walk....

DSCF4456.jpg

DSCF4457.jpg

DSCF4458.jpg

DSCF4460.jpg

DSCF4462.jpg

DSCF4466.jpg

DSCF4468.jpg

DSCF4469.jpg

The following picture shows the little soi where the barber shop.... I asked the girl about the name of the soi and she replied something like this " soi namkhenglom " nam kheng = ice, lom = wind... maybe Icy wind street ??? :whistling: BTW, the first soi on the left from the Pattaya Klang...

DSCF4470.jpg

And the shop itself....

DSCF4471.jpg

DSCF4473.jpg

DSCF4474.jpg

The market.... you can see in the back the View Talay 6 and the Festival Centre ( Hilton )

DSCF4477.jpg

DSCF4478.jpg

DSCF4479.jpg

DSCF4481.jpg

DSCF4483.jpg

DSCF4484.jpg

DSCF4485.jpg

DSCF4486.jpg

DSCF4487.jpg

Everything in one picture.... a thai girl, a russian tourist and a shirtless farang.....:whistling:

DSCF4488.jpg

DSCF4489.jpg

DSCF4490.jpg

DSCF4495.jpg

DSCF4497.jpg

DSCF4498.jpg

DSCF4499.jpg

DSCF4502.jpg

DSCF4503.jpg

DSCF4505.jpg

DSCF4506.jpg

DSCF4507.jpg

DSCF4508.jpg

DSCF4509.jpg

DSCF4512.jpg

The happy ending massages in soi Chayapum or Honey inn ???? Not sure, at this time I missed the other street....

DSCF4513.jpg

DSCF4515.jpg

DSCF4517.jpg

DSCF4518.jpg

DSCF4520.jpg

DSCF4521.jpg

DSCF4522.jpg

DSCF4523.jpg

DSCF4524.jpg

DSCF4525.jpg

DSCF4526.jpg

DSCF4528.jpg

The massage saloon I visited the last time and dropped in again.... Funny shit, when I came in she chatted with some farang ( obviously they don't know each others in personal ) ... Whilst an other girl massaged my foot, she continued the chat, leart the english etc... the funny thing was, when they ended the chat she don't turned off the window and he also don't turned off his webcam, so I could see from the corner of my eyes how he spending his day....:lol:

DSCF4529.jpg

DSCF4530.jpg

• Upvote 1

Gabor. How about dropping into the "Hole in the Wall" restaurant and doing a write up. I was taken there by a Thai girl who reckoned that this was the best food in town (for her that is) and its very low priced. Its in Soi Buakow about half way between Soi LK and Soi Diana on the other side of the road. I think some call it the "Tin Cup" for obvious reasons.

At this rate he'll make his way to the Dark Side by, oh, maybe 2020? :rolleyes:

Thread fuck.......

I hadn't been around the lake for a couple of years and was taken aback when I did so for Loy Kratong. There sure are a lot of bars and restaurants on that road now, looked like Blackpool front. (or Walking St circa 2003).

Gabor. How about dropping into the "Hole in the Wall" restaurant and doing a write up. I was taken there by a Thai girl who reckoned that this was the best food in town (for her that is) and its very low priced. Its in Soi Buakow about half way between Soi LK and Soi Diana on the other side of the road. I think some call it the "Tin Cup" for obvious reasons.

I don't know the particular restaurant, but eating thai food, I'm agree, the many " hole in the wall " restaurants are the best options... At home when travelling I see the restaurants the more trucks parking... those drivers knows the places.... In Pattaya I see where the more locals eating...

I was thinking the same thing.

Gabor has been a member of this board since Feb 03. Did it really take him 7 years to discover the Soi Bukao area? :clueless

Of course he's been pretty busy during those 7 years, dishing out advice on all things Pattaya. :whistling:

At this rate he'll make his way to the Dark Side by, oh, maybe 2020? :rolleyes:

I was always interested to see the dark side scene, but all the prowls are at afternoon ... and I don't drive.... so maybe wait a little bit more...:cry:

There's a small soi that runs off Soi Diana Inn called Denmark Street. Opposite Areca Lodge. I wonder if it's named after the Danish Bar that you talk of?

Paps,

that might be more to do with the bloke from Kronberg cafe,also played darts there,playing comp darts for Rising Sun Bar from soi yamotto kept me a couple days a week down to 6/7 beers thru the day,after darts always stayed in the bar we played in to sink plenty of piss.

but not just in bukhao did i see change,the whole place after 14yrs was built up all over,the amount of women available knocks ya socks off 1luv

regards

grayray

Nice pictures.

The last two pictures of the lady in the massage shop as you probably know, she is the owner and was married to either a police officer or military man from Sattahip. She enjoys practicing her English.

It's next to the 44 Pharmacy on one side and a gold shop on the other (yeah, I know it's like saying it's next to a 7-11 or Family Mart :) and across the street (Soi Buakow) from Sugar Sugar A-gogo.

I use to eat there regularly when it was open 24 hours, but now the hours are more limited and they raised the prices. It's not as busy as it use to be, but the food is still fairly cheap and good (they use to have two different cooks - day and night, but not sure which one is now the regular hours cook as I haven't eaten there recently). You are served or some people self-serve your free water in 'tin cups.'

Actually, the picture Gabor took of the market and food stalls with Central Festival Mall, Hilton Hotel and View Talay 6 in the background is a very popular place for the late working Thai ladies to eat. It's open 24 hours with many different food carts of various Issan foods, open seating and mainly gets busy very late at night. There are often some 'lookers' in there.

Soi Buakow (and much of Pattaya) is constantly changing - new buildings, new businesses, signs changing and business enterprises changing, etc... Even walking through parts of this long soi multiple times a week, I am surprised to see things I hadn't noticed, but know something has changed. Weekend traffic is heavy especially when they have special events or markets on Beach Road which redirects traffic (2nd Road being a one-way North; traffic going South has to either go to 3rd Road or use Soi Buakow).

My Expat friends who live in other parts of town don't visit the area much as if they have transportation they can drive or ride to get anything they want anywhere in town, but for people who walk, it's a great area for most everything, especially if you're on a more limited budget.

I was always interested to see the dark side scene, but all the prowls are at afternoon ... and I don't drive.... so maybe wait a little bit more...:cry:

Well, you'll have no problems meeting your 1000 baht limit, but you may have to work to meet your 'trim' body preferences (you can't always fish in the barrel :)

Edited by losgrad

I don't know the particular restaurant, but eating thai food, I'm agree, the many " hole in the wall " restaurants are the best options... At home when travelling I see the restaurants the more trucks parking... those drivers knows the places.... In Pattaya I see where the more locals eating...

any decent Hungarian food in Pattaya?

I love soi buakhao, always changing always something going on. I remember them building the LK Royal Suites near Pattaya Klang. Bamboo scaffolding all the way to the top, women mixing cement and a pulley system hauling buckets up (no pumper trucks!).