Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattaya now and then.....

A lot of the ex pats and long term mongors moan about things not being the same as before.

Tonight for the first time ever I took the trouble to work out the exact cost one of my old holidays would be now.

We all used to go to WS and shag sexy young tarts then go back to nice hotel.So based on a 14 night stay.

THEN.

I used to pay a special Kuoni deal.

2 weeks in the Dusit seaview room, airport pick up and BA direct flight for 700 quid. We went once a year. I remember drinking Salty Dogs in the bar there before we went out.

You remember. I only went with Happy Go Go tarts. It used to be 1500 LT plus 500 BF

14 nights with one of them used to cost 28000 divided by 70 baht to pound. Total 400 notes.

I reckon we would do max about 900 notes spending as we weren't big drinkers. We'd go out for a meal then hit Moon River or Thai House for the entertainment.

So a first class holiday would sting you 2000 quid.

The girls didn't shag as good but gave a fantastic GFE.

NOW.

Just the flight would be 700 quid. How much is it from UK now?

Dusit is 4000 baht a night.

So room would be 56,000 baht now at roughly 46 to the pound

Total 1217 quid.

We used to have the pick of the tarts in Happy but I bet you would be lucky to find one to stay LT for 2500 plus 600 BF.

14 nights =43,400 baht at 46 to the pound.

Total 943 quid.

The girls shag better but I'm not sure you could get the GFE like we used to.

I know now you would need roughly 10,000 baht a day to live like we did then.

Total 140,000 baht divided by 46 = 3043 quid.

Roughly 5900 pounds for the same holiday.

Yes you could say Dusit is a rip off and you can get a decent hotel of the same standard for say 2000 baht.

That might knock 600 quid off the total but you can see where I am coming from.

On a plus side the sex available here is incredible. What is regarded as standard fare would cost a lot more anywhere else in the world.

I know there will be people on here saying the Go Go scene is a rip off and they prefer an older beer bar tart from New Plaza that takes care.

I don't believe it. That's bollocks.

It's down to money.

If you have enough coin the Go Go girls with the attitude would treat you like your Bamboo bar granma is now and trust me you would be a lot happier about life. :lovee

Edited by Mirkwood
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The girls didn't shag as good but gave a fantastic GFE.

Don't think anyone at Happy today fucks as good as Nong AKA #58 back in 2002. I've been with several Happy girls over the years, and Nong blows them all away in the sack.

On a plus side the sex available here is incredible. What is regarded as standard fare would cost a lot more anywhere else in the world.

Medellin, Columbia with lower exchange rate and higher price in Thailand is now cheaper than Pattaya. Can get chongas in houses in Ecuador for cheaper as well. Kenya and Tanzania where the Germans and Italians are indulging are cheaper. I heard the German Frankfurt houses have good looking women from all over the world for around 40 Euros. And Gabor said he can indulge in P4P in Budapest with better looking women for the same price as in Pattaya. I fondly remember the days pre-2001 in Pattaya when most go go girls(exept Happy and the Super Girls/Baby-they would settle for 1,500 LT) would go for 1,000 baht LT and beer bar girls would go for 500 baht LT with the baht being at 43 to the US dollar.

Edited by Belem
  • Upvote 1
Don't think anyone at Happy today fucks as good as Nong AKA #58 back in 2002. I've been with several Happy girls over the years, and Nong blows them all away in the sack.

I nearly agree with you 100%.

Granted, she is in my all time best ever Pattaya girls.

Trouble was, you have to look at it in reality.

She was a sexy little tart, great dancer on yabba.

If you look about now there are quite a few girls like her doing the rounds. I was with one last week and could name a couple more off the top of my head.

Medellin, Columbia with lower exchange rate and higher price in Thailand is now cheaper than Pattaya. Can get chongas in houses in Ecuador for cheaper as well. Kenya and Tanzania where the Germans and Italians are indulging are cheaper. I heard the German Frankfurt houses have good looking women from all over the world for around 40 Euros. And Gabor said he can indulge in P4P in Budapest with better looking women for the same price as in Pattaya. I fondly remember the days pre-2001 in Pattaya when most go go girls(exept Happy and the Super Girls/Baby-they would settle for 1,500 LT) would go for 1,000 baht LT and beer bar girls would go for 500 baht LT with the baht being at 43 to the US dollar.

Again, I'm not going to argue here.

Last weeks example.

Young, on Ice, tight body, bareback, fucked nasty all night and most of next day.

Really really top performer.

Bunged her 1500 LT.

Personally, I don't know or have not been anyway where that is available.

that's a generalization...still plenty of Happy girls that are into the experience....

sometimes....an employee's attitude is shaped by who's doing the hiring.

IMHO...Happy is still one of the premier GoGo's in Pattaya.

Edited by spike

I nearly agree with you 100%.

Granted, she is in my all time best ever Pattaya girls.

Trouble was, you have to look at it in reality.

She was a sexy little tart, great dancer on yabba.

If you look about now there are quite a few girls like her doing the rounds. I was with one last week and could name a couple more off the top of my head.

Again, I'm not going to argue here.

Last weeks example.

Young, on Ice, tight body, bareback, fucked nasty all night and most of next day.

Really really top performer.

Bunged her 1500 LT.

Personally, I don't know or have not been anyway where that is available.

Latinas blow the Thais away in the sack. The advantage with Pattaya is infrastructure and safety for people who need their p4p served on a silver platter. South America is dangerous, and you need to speak decent Spanish, although you should be fine in Medellin, to keep from getting ripped off from cab drivers and to negotiate the best prices with the girls. Also very easy to pick up non-pros in Peru, Columbia, Ecuador, and Brazil(not Rio). Like I posted on another thread before, when I was in Bogota, I was constantly turning my head, stopping and staring at stunning women walking around. That never happened in Thailand.

The girl on the right in the pic below worked at Happy when Nong was there and recently came back after her sponsorship didn't work out. She is a similar performer to Nong.

post-2184-0-38441200-1321027861.jpg

that's a generalization...still plenty of Happy girls that are into the experience....

sometimes....an employee's attitude is shaped by who's doing the hiring.

IMHO...Happy is still one of the premier GoGo's in Pattaya.

I was with some other crackers back then, but Nong was a legend who immediately came to mind.

The girl on the right in the pic below worked at Happy when Nong was there and recently came back after her sponsorship didn't work out. She is a similar performer to Nong.

It's weird. I had a nostalgia trip to Happy a while back. I saw the gil on the right dancing. Shes kin hot mate.

In the old days I married one of the Happy Go Go girls and took her back to UK.

Our relationship didn't work out funnily enough. :allright

... but Nong was a legend who immediately came to mind.

Maybe so....but, what one guy considers a legend, another guy might not.

IMHO...again....when in Pattaya, try and find your own legends...and not seek out highly publicized providers that get the gushing internet board tributes.

Things get more expensive over time. It's to be expected.

1999 - 2003 I would say where the years when the Kuoni deal was on.

The Kuoni deals have been around since the early 80s and still are - except that they have pretty much abandoned the single traveller for obvious reasons. You had a choice, buy one, get one free (based on two sharing a room), or no single supplement for the duration of your stay (low season, generally 1 May- 31October) - but not both. In the late 80s/early 90s, it would knock you back around 800 quid at 35 Baht to the pound for a couple of weeks at the Dusit, now it is 1,025 quid at 48.50 Baht to the pound. So the actual base price has risen a whopping 25 % in 20 years in UKP terms. During the same period, LT with a bargirl was still down to the legendary purple persuader (500 Baht or 14 quid in real money), now you're looking at, for the sake of argument, 1,250 Baht (around 25 quid in real money), so an increase to the punter of just under 80% over 20 years.

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now if I could just get my income to do the same thing life would be just grand! :chogdee

I've been with the same company for over two and a half years now and still haven't had a pay rise. The recession sucks!

The Kuoni deals were indeed available in the early eighties.

My first to Pattaya was with them in July 1983, ended up in the Asia Pattaya Hotel for two weeks. Was a relativity new hotel in them days.

Regards

The Kuoni deals were indeed available in the early eighties.

My first to Pattaya was with them in July 1983, ended up in the Asia Pattaya Hotel for two weeks. Was a relativity new hotel in them days.

Regards

Likewise. If I remember correctly the deal was 4 nights in BKK and 9 nights in Pattaya at the Asia Hotels and Philippine Airways done the flights. I had never heard of Pattaya, nor did I have any inkling of what it was all about. I liked the Asia hotel even if it wasn't guest friendly and made a lot of friends there. Some of the staff from the 80s still work there.

• 2 weeks later...