Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Tony's appartments 3rd road

Has anyone stayed at Tony's appartments opposite his gym on 3rd road? The price is only 13,000 baht per month with free entry to his gyms included. Seems like a bargain and I was wondering how it compares to similar places in Jontien or elsewhere for example.

Thanks for any advice offered.

Has anyone stayed at Tony's appartments opposite his gym on 3rd road? The price is only 13,000 baht per month with free entry to his gyms included. Seems like a bargain and I was wondering how it compares to similar places in Jontien or elsewhere for example.

I seem to remember this being talked about before and the replies were all about the apartments being small and cramped, also they stitched you up on the electric and water charges. For 13'000 baht a month, there are alot better places to rent. I would recommend the Irish Rovers on LK metro. :chogdee

Edited by bigmick

The apartments start from 25 Sq.M studios, up to 88 Sq.M two bedroom units.

The top floor is badminton, basketball and volleyball courts, there is a private, secluded swimming pool behind the building. Membership of our Sport world gym is included for guests staying more than two weeks.

Call in and we can show you around.

Room A.jpg

Edited by Ergodyne

I have stayed there for some weeks.Had a two room unit.

Very good location, easy access to Tony's Gym, tennis court, Tony' food court, Baht buses to 2nd road.

Attentative and friendly staff.

Most Apts quite nicely decorated.

Units to the rear have no balconies, units to the front are pretty noisy (3rd road).

Despite claiming free WIFI, they have not been able to provide a stable signal for the whole of my stay.

Top floor is a basketball court. Since the bulding is a steel construction, you are going to feel the resulting vibrations during tournaments.

All in all, it is not bad for the price, if one can live with the downsides :allright

I have stayed there for some weeks.Had a two room unit.

Very good location, easy access to Tony's Gym, tennis court, Tony' food court, Baht buses to 2nd road.

Attentative and friendly staff.

Most Apts quite nicely decorated.

Units to the rear have no balconies, units to the front are pretty noisy (3rd road).

Despite claiming free WIFI, they have not been able to provide a stable signal for the whole of my stay.

Top floor is a basketball court. Since the bulding is a steel construction, you are going to feel the resulting vibrations during tournaments.

All in all, it is not bad for the price, if one can live with the downsides :allright

We now have the option of cable connection. if guests are having wireless problems, ask at reception and we will connect you..

• 11 months later...

hi there Tonys be ideal for me for a month 3rd road very central , does anyone have a contact number and is there parking

thanks in advance

We now have the option of cable connection. if guests are having wireless problems, ask at reception and we will connect you..

Hi there how do i book can you let me have an email or contact id appreciate it regards louis

Gosh I feel old...reading that 3rd Rd is 'central'.

• 1 month later...

hi everybody, there is not to much informations and pictures about room in their internet site. Is there dvd player in room ?

I anderstood that there is free acces to gymm and swimming pool for 2 weeks stay ?

Does Tony's appartments charge fee for guest (girl) ?

Does guest will be able to used swimming pool too ?

I would like to know know also what kind of surface is it for TENNIS court,? I will come with my friend and we play tennis, make body building swimming, also I play drum looking for place to play, I saw a drum in Tony's bar, during my last stay in Pattaya in 2011 -

hope to read some answer....