Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Forum Software upgraded today

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have we lost the vote up or down a post, optiion ??

Sam, I said that about several previous upgrades. But this is a change, pictures for text. That will always be noticed. Of course a skin could fix it, probably, so we'll, er, see.   .

Give em a little time lads to iron out the bugs.   I reckon it's alright! Well done MM and techies. The big fonts are easy on my blind eyes.

Posted Images

Email notifications aren't working. Seems to be ok in the control panel. Not going into a spam folder, either.

Apart from that, the new software is good.

I'll check that out. I hadn't any email notifications enabled, but now I do.

Ive only been on the board for 1 day, but i have to say that this software is different from all other boards. Im sure i'll get used to it soon enough.

Ive only been on the board for 1 day, but i have to say that this software is different from all other boards. Im sure i'll get used to it soon enough.

It's the latest version of the forum software most other Pattaya forums are using.

I'm really loving the filtering for posts now...Topics Not Read, Topics Today, etc.

Obsession, by the way, I just got an email notification of the reply made by firth.

Personally, I miss the easy access to Member since in the profiles and seeing who is online.

Not too keen on the moniker Participant. either... it could be a lot more imaginative. I'll have to play with the avatar thing as I have no idea where mine went.

Rhoel.

I've noticed a few times that the basic photo uploader doesn't work properly.

I browse for and upload the photo but the 'add photo to post' button doesn't appear.

I need to use the advanced uploader instead.

The text on the left spills over into the post on the right..................

Yes and no. It's because RickToronto has put all of that in one "word" with no space.

Still getting this same problem with multiple users.

Personally, I miss the easy access to Member since in the profiles and seeing who is online.

Not too keen on the moniker Participant. either... it could be a lot more imaginative. I'll have to play with the avatar thing as I have no idea where mine went.

Rhoel.

Hovering the mouse over the user name will show the information about the user in a pop up window, including their online state.

Participant member group has been around for years. Nothing new there.

I am having to log in every time I visit the forum also I am getting logged out automatically.

Yesterday was strange, I was logged in viewing the pics in the Fun section. I could read all the text but the pics would not show and every time I clicked on the link to view the pic it came back with an error asking me to log in even though I was already logged in.

Sounds like your browser is not saving the cookie from your logged in session..or your ip address is changing during your session. Anything is possible in the PI :P

Anyway, if you're not signed in, many features are not available to "Guests", which you are if not signed in.

I've noticed a few times that the basic photo uploader doesn't work properly.

I browse for and upload the photo but the 'add photo to post' button doesn't appear.

I need to use the advanced uploader instead.

That sounds like a slow connection where the images for some of your page are loading. Come to Pattaya...better internet.

Still getting this same problem with multiple users.

Yes, and until they change their long strings for their location, as I recall, it will happen. Which users?

Got an email about a PM, but still no thread notifications? Have it set to daily digest.

Can you upload a screen capture of your notification page? I'll duplicate it and see what I get.

Thanks

Topics & Posts

Auto follow topics I reply to. Notification frequency: None Immediate Offline Daily Digest Weekly Digest Notification method to use for replies to followed topics Notification method to use for topics in followed forums Notification method to use for followed topics daily/weekly digests Notification method to use for followed forums daily/weekly digests Notify me when someone quotes my posts Notify me when someone 'likes' my posts

Didn't work!.

Basically, it's got these all set to the middle box, email.....................

Notification method to use for replies to followed topics

Notification method to use for topics in followed forums

Notification method to use for followed topics daily/weekly digests

Notification method to use for followed forums daily/weekly digests

Notify me when someone quotes my posts

And at the top, it's got the daily digest chosen.

Edited by Obsession

Topics & Posts

Auto follow topics I reply to. Notification frequency: None Immediate Offline Daily Digest Weekly Digest Notification method to use for replies to followed topics Notification method to use for topics in followed forums Notification method to use for followed topics daily/weekly digests Notification method to use for followed forums daily/weekly digests Notify me when someone quotes my posts Notify me when someone 'likes' my posts

That really doesn't do it for me. Can you do a screen capture (like a .jpg or .png)?

Why is it, that we have the option to be able to edit our posts, but we cannot do anything about editing or changing our thread title??

Why is it, that we have the option to be able to edit our posts, but we cannot do anything about editing or changing our thread title??

Try clicking on USE FULL EDITOR at the bottom of the post entry area....been that way for ages.

That will bring up the post and the title area (if it is the opening post).

Didn't work!.

Basically, it's got these all set to the middle box, email.....................

Notification method to use for replies to followed topics

Notification method to use for topics in followed forums

Notification method to use for followed topics daily/weekly digests

Notification method to use for followed forums daily/weekly digests

Notify me when someone quotes my posts

And at the top, it's got the daily digest chosen.

I've tried it and it doesn't appear to work. I set DAILY DIGEST, clicked the email boxes, and then SAVE. When I go back to that page DAILY DIGEST is not set, but NONE is.

I also started getting notifications immediately for every post quoted, replied to, etc.

I'll follow it up with Invision, because I think the software's handling of notifications is broken.

I've tried it and it doesn't appear to work. I set DAILY DIGEST, clicked the email boxes, and then SAVE. When I go back to that page DAILY DIGEST is not set, but NONE is.

I also started getting notifications immediately for every post quoted, replied to, etc.

I'll follow it up with Invision, because I think the software's handling of notifications is broken.

MM I get daily updates via email on this thread.

MM I get daily updates via email on this thread.

Damn. I am getting post by post updates immediately. My mailbox is full of them.

What's your secret?

Damn. I am getting post by post updates immediately. My mailbox is full of them.

What's your secret?

I don't know that I have a secret, I just checked my profile and don't see anything special. Go in if you want and check it out MM.

You used to be able to look at any board members profile and trawl through every post they had ever made? Now it's only possible to look at their last five?