Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi Folks

Mamasan Jar, who will be known to many of you, is Celebrating her Birthday this coming Monday, the 21st November, and we are holding a Party to mark the occasion.

Full Thai Buffet, Pig Roast, etc, etc, etc will all feature.

If you're in Town, come along and join in the fun.

Regards

Paul

smile.gif

Hi Folks

Mamasan Jar, who will be known to many of you, is Celebrating her Birthday this coming Monday, the 21st November, and we are holding a Party to mark the occasion.

Regards

Paul

smile.gif

Give my love to Pate won't you misty, tell her that I love her and I wish I could buy her brand new clothes.

Tell her I am so proud of her and wont you you give my love to a true Pattaya rose.

Pate called me last week after several emails and texts that I never answered.

Pate was the love of my life a few years ago and the last time I saw her was last march ... she looked like a worn out bargirl.

The lowlife fucktards that dragged my reputation through the mud here could never even dream about being with a girl like Pate at any cost ... money was never discussed with her but she was always happy to hang out with me.

The only reason that I have replied to this post is because the last time I saw her she was working at Mistys .... Sometimes I think about all the love that we shared ... a love that money could not buy.

Most likely I will never see my Pate again .... I have to console myself with threesomes with 18 year olds in AC

I don't know if Pate still works in Mistys but she deserves to find a very rich sponsor to take her away from her horrible lifestyle..... there was a time when I considered marrying her.

Oh by the way I have no intention of returing to Pattaya anytime soon .... big thanks to papillon for setting me straight.

rps20111120_063234.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Give my love to Pate won't you misty, tell her that I love her and I wish I could buy her brand new clothes.

Tell her I am so proud of her and wont you you give my love to a true Pattaya rose.

Pate called me last week after several emails and texts that I never answered.

Pate was the love of my life a few years ago and the last time I saw her was last march ... she looked like a worn out bargirl.

The lowlife fucktards that dragged my reputation through the mud here could never even dream about being with a girl like Pate at any cost ... money was never discussed with her but she was always happy to hang out with me.

The only reason that I have replied to this post is because the last time I saw her she was working at Mistys .... Sometimes I think about all the love that we shared ... a love that money could not buy.

Most likely I will never see my Pate again .... I have to console myself with threesomes with 18 year olds in AC

I don't know if Pate still works in Mistys but she deserves to find a very rich sponsor to take her away from her horrible lifestyle..... there was a time when I considered marrying her.

Oh by the way I have no intention of returing to Pattaya anytime soon .... big thanks to papillon for setting me straight.

I quoted this..... just in case!
  • Upvote 2

Hi Folks

Regards

Paul

smile.gif

Yet another Party one week before i get there, do you do it on purpose Paul :angry2 :dbh

Walang anuman Po. :chogdee

Sorry you and dontcha(I'm never posting again dontcha) can't make the party. We are all jealous of your lifestyle in A.C. and wish we were there. Hope you two don't drive the prices up and ruin it for everyone.

Jack

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sorry you and dontcha(I'm never posting again dontcha) can't make the party. We are all jealous of your lifestyle in A.C. and wish we were there. Hope you two don't drive the prices up and ruin it for everyone.

Jack

I turned down this girl an hour ago because I already had another 19 year old ST, so many hotties over here and no need to pay 1000 baht.

Gabor has already posted pictures of the monsters that are available in Pattaya.

Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like she mr big spender.

I cant afford Pattaya so I have to settle for girls like her.

I should have listened to papillon years ago ... judging by Gabors reports it wont be long before he joins us over here.

I dont care you and the other keyboard warriors hate me coz I am in a much better place right now.

I want to thank all the guys that made Pattaya unaffordable because otherwise I would not have ever gone to AC or Phnom Penh.

2011-11-20 17.13.38.jpg

2011-11-20 17.14.05.jpg

Jack

:llaugh :llaugh :llaugh

Yet another Party one week before i get there, do you do it on purpose Paul :angry2 :dbh

Would be Happy to arrange one for you on your Arrival Sir!!!

See you soon.

Regards

Paul

:)

I dont care you and the other keyboard warriors hate me coz I am in a much better place right now.

Nobody hates you. In fact, you're a constant source of amusement for many of us.

I want to thank all the guys that made Pattaya unaffordable because otherwise I would not have ever gone to AC or Phnom Penh.

You're welcome! I'm always happy to serve in a good cause. We're re-taking Pattaya, one Cheap Charlie at a time.

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jack

Absolutely devastated I can't be at the party!

I'll have to rough it here in AC for a while.

:wub:

No barfine, no Ladydrinks, etc. 700 Peso (500 Baht) ST but I gave her 1K ( 720 Baht) because I'm a LDOP.

Lovely girl. She's gonna bring two of her Cousins with her next time, bless her white cotton socks, LOL.

Not sure if I can afford it. :clueless

Wait a minute, thought I was in Pattaya for a moment. Silly me, of course I can afford it. :bj4 :banana :bj4

Bacardi Breezers are on me next time I'm in Mistys :chogdee2

• Upvote 2

No barfine, no Ladydrinks, etc. 700 Peso (500 Baht) ST but I gave her 1K ( 720 Baht) because I'm a LDOP.

Lovely girl. She's gonna bring two of her Cousins with her next time, bless her white cotton socks, LOL.

Wait a minute, thought I was in Pattaya for a moment. Silly me, of course I can afford it. :bj4 :banana :bj4

Nice girl and I would do her in a minute but I can find the same quality on Beach Rd. for the same price almost any day. Of course I have gotten too lazy to do that as much anymore but my friends still do. I agree there are some nice ladies in A.C. and it is probably much cheaper if you are a drinker but if you are not I think the price is the same. And since I only like short time I lose the benefits of ewr. And I am looking for pussy not a g.f.e.

Jack

p.s. I will buy PSP a breezer from you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

damn it papillon we must be shopping in the same town.

1400 peso (1000 baht) for the pair including barfine (18 and 22 years old with no babies).... no ladrinks, no taxi money request.... no condoms

one of them allowed backdoor action.

Thanks again paps for pointing me in the right direction.

I hope somebody becomes a longterm sponsor for Pate at Mistys party ... maybe a rich guy like Jack or evil ( he might still be attached to his doll though but at least he is amusing)

1321879366_picsay-1321879366.jpg

• Upvote 1

We're re-taking Pattaya, one Cheap Charlie at a time.

Who's 'We' ???

You and Chucky ?

Another thread fucked by the negative, " Patts is shite because I can't afford it, mob" , who turn it into a thread about themselves. They sound like a scorned ex GF lol.

I see only Doncha saying that Pattaya has become unaffordable.

One person does not make a Mob :allright

damn it papillon we must be shopping in the same town.

1400 peso (1000 baht) for the pair including barfine (18 and 22 years old with no babies).... no ladrinks, no taxi money request.... no condoms

one of them allowed backdoor action.

Thanks again paps for pointing me in the right direction.

I hope somebody becomes a longterm sponsor for Pate at Mistys party ... maybe a rich guy like Jack or evil ( he might still be attached to his doll though but at least he is amusing)

I've nobbed the one on the right.

Thanks to PSP for a very enjoyable party. I didn't get there until about 11.00 p.m. and it was a bit crowded by then, but the ladies were in fine form. It was a good line-up and several of the girls were dancing, shall we say, enthusiastically. One of them started to give me one hell of a lap dance. That's not really my thing and I encouraged her to be a little more restrained, but for those of you who like hands-on interactivity, the girls appeared to be very obliging for the price of a lady drink (120 baht if I remember right).

Who's 'We' ???

Everyone who enjoys Pattaya and isn't concerned that some punters pay more than others deem appropriate.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who's 'We' ???

You and Chucky ?

I see only Doncha saying that Pattaya has become unaffordable.

One person does not make a Mob :allright

Sorry I could not make to Pattaya as I was having a party in my room.

The room needed to be cleaned... i had two lovely ladies working to clean things up since 6.00pm ... they got finished at 2.00am..... the provided a fantastic service.

I might have to get 3 ladies to do the hooverimg tomorrow night.

women work so much better in pairs than on their own.

If I return to Pattaya I will be sure to visit mistys

• Upvote 1

Don't hurry yourself.

Started back pedaling already? Edited by jacko

Thanks to PSP for a very enjoyable party. I didn't get there until about 11.00 p.m. and it was a bit crowded by then, but the ladies were in fine form. It was a good line-up and several of the girls were dancing, shall we say, enthusiastically. One of them started to give me one hell of a lap dance. That's not really my thing and I encouraged her to be a little more restrained, but for those of you who like hands-on interactivity, the girls appeared to be very obliging for the price of a lady drink (120 baht if I remember right).

Everyone who enjoys Pattaya and isn't concerned that some punters pay more than others deem appropriate.

Evil

Glad you had a Good Time, Thanks for coming along.

Regards

Paul

:-)