Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

3 Condo's for rent (5 minutes from Walking Street)

My friend has asked me to rent out 3 of his condo's that he owns in Yensabai condo

The building is modern and spacious and has 3 elevators. All three Studio apartments are furnished and maintained to the highest standard. The apartments are 39 sqm in size and have air conditioning, separate bathroom containing shower facilities, a fully equipped kitchen area including a microwave and refrigerator. Each Studio is fully furnished including double bed, wardrobes, security safe, television with cable TV, DVD player.The attractive balconies are 5 sqm in size.

Two condos are side by side on the 2nd Floor looking out to the swimming pool .

The other is on the 9th floor also overlooking the pool

Yensabai Condo Located only minutes from Pattaya's famous Walking Street, Beach Road's Bars, Restaurants and amazing shops.

The popular Jomtien Beach area is only 10 minutes away by taxi or baht bus. .

The Yensabai Condotel is holiday accommodation at its best. Swimming Pool, Sun bathing deck. 24 hour security guards.

Yensabai also provides guests with close access to Restaurants, Convenience stores and Internet Cafes and a secured parking area.

14,500 baht a month in high season ,Good discounts on 3 months or more .

Electric & water charged at goverment rates

Please PM me or call Andy 0867765119

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.jpg

8.jpg

yensabai map.PNG

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting how the Yensabai condo is not on Yensabai but Soi VC, maybe attracts more Vietnam vets with this name.

For Steve Soi VC is pretty gay the whole street, basically, so don't get too shocked.

• 3 months later...

hey mate do u have 2 units for 8-9 nights ?

also is there any other way to reach the condo rather than going thru sunee plaza?

also is there any other way to reach the condo rather than going thru sunee plaza?

Of course there is. Look at the map. It also depends on where you're coming from.

hey mate do u have 2 units for 8-9 nights ?

Don't know if Andy checks this anymore, he sold 2 of the 3 condos, still has one, don't know if it's rented or not and no, the only access is through the secure gate. I think I still have his email if interested.

chers

rb

Don't know if Andy checks this anymore, he sold 2 of the 3 condos, still has one, don't know if it's rented or not and no, the only access is through the secure gate. I think I still have his email if interested.

chers

rb

actually need 2 :(

what do u mean the only acess is through the secure gate?

is the condo in the same premises of sunee plaza.??

• 2 weeks later...

actually need 2 :(

what do u mean the only acess is through the secure gate?

is the condo in the same premises of sunee plaza.??

I have rented studios in yensabai on three occasions and found it to be a very quiet and peaceful condo block to stay in , a few years ago there was an issue with noise coming from sunee plaza which is at the rear side of the condo block ( they were having pool parties until 4am and making too much noise ) but that has now finished and no more will be allowed , as stated in another post this area is primarily gay but don't let that put you off staying there as the gay and straight falangs get along with each other pretty well , at the entrance to the condo there is a barrier with a security guard on duty 24 hrs and also there is a guard in the lobby in front of the 3 lifts on duty 24 hrs ( shifts of course ) so the place is very secure and they will not let any girls in who do not have ID card with them and if the girl leaves alone they call your condo to check everything ok before allowing the girl to leave .

There is also a covered parking area at the rear for cars and motorbikes and again this is very secure .

At the front of the condo entrance which is moo 10 there are 3 little cafes and a laundry shop and just around the corner on soi VC there is a family mart so if you need any bits of shopping it's not too far to go , there about 4 different ways that you can take to get to the condo and none inc using sunee plaza , and if you are out and about in central pattaya in the early hours most baht bus drivers will take you straight to the condo entrance for about 80-100 b , as for renting a condo there i used a company called pattaya rent a room which has an office facing the condo entrance in moo 10

i think it is also the Austrian consul office as well or you can try the office inside the ground floor of the condo block itself , depending on your length of stay prices start around 900 b per day and this includes electric / water / cable and wifi .

All in all a good place to stay if you like a bit of peace and quiet .

Stayed there once a few years back. Decent place, decent room. The naked guy in the wheelchair roaming the halls was a bit odd though.

Wherever you go in life there's always a weirdo or two ( some of the poster's on this forum can confirm that )..... :D

Stayed there once a few years back. Decent place, decent room. The naked guy in the wheelchair roaming the halls was a bit odd though.

I thought Denny stayed at Skyslops? :bhappy

• Upvote 3