Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

X zone Is open and has not closed as pubished by others

As I said the cards will be ready this week so you can see them at the club.

Should be available on the 16th of DEC.

The above two statements do not reconcile: 16 December is in the week AFTER Nev posted this. I think he really meant 9 December.

Nev has not been around this board since 6 December but posted this on Secrets on 8 December:

The customer loyality cards are now ready. You can get from the cashier we offer two cards

white card is free: offer 10 percent on ALL drinks but excludes HH and LD

Gold card is 1000 baht for one year offers 20 percent of ALL drinks, bar fines and free access to VIP room. excludes HH and LD.

All cards will be avaiable starting this Friday night.

So we should be able to get the cards NOW!

Incidentally, if you wonder what the VIP room is, it was explained to be "for those who wish some private moments inside the club" at a cost of 250 Baht and has a shower.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me assure personally as the owner of this club I spoke to the girl in question that night and she did want to go with this customer. In x zone we do not force girls to take customers this is their

Firstly your comments are noted and I commute between KL and Pattaya some times weekly so I do have a very hands on approach to this business. While I might not stay and drink in xzone every night I

I hope you have a hard time finding a bar that decide who the girls should go with.   A girl should be able to change her mind if she sees a better customer.   If xzone is the kind a bar that forc

Posted Images

The conditions are easy just get a card and show when you order your drinks. cannot use the card for others as they can get their own card from us free if they want just the silver card.

NO other conditions

I went into X-Zone at 10.15 this evening. As I was there well before the 10.30 offer cut-off time, I ordered a draught beer expecting to get two for the price of one (as per advertising placards). I was told that they had run out of draught. Now, this is the second time this has happened to me, so I query whether they EVER have draught available at Happy Hours.

I ordered a bottle of Heineken thinking that at least I’d be able to get a 10% discount with their card. I duly walked over to the cashier and requested a card. (I had not done so before as the discount is not available for Happy Hour drinks.)

At first, the cashier had no idea what I was talking about, despite extensive consultation with a service staff member wearing a Santa Claus hat. Eventually, the cashier produced a plastic bag full of boxes of discount cards. The plastic bag was sealed, so I assume I was the first person to ask for a card.

After about 10 minutes, the cashier made a ‘phone call to someone who I think was Nev. Several minutes after that, I was given a silver discount card after I had written my name on it.

I returned to my drink only to discover that I could not get 10% discount as I had ordered the drink PRIOR to having the card. I objected and asked that Nev be consulted again. The service staff refused.

Nev, I have supported you up to now as I think you have been responsible for an improvement in X-Zone, but on the issues of 2-4-1 drinks and discount cards you have lost ALL credibility.

He lost all credibility some time ago when he renegged on the 2-4-1 drinks offer for boardies ALL night long.

Will not be giving this place a look see when I arrive next week. :angry2

Are you saying that you didn't get 241 drinks while you were there?

It's my understanding that all you have to do is inform the Waitress when you make your initial drink order that you're a forum member and subsequently ALL CUSTOMER DRINKS are 241 until CLOSING TIME.

Is that not the case IRL?

you are correct that is all you need to do. I will change soon when the discount cards are introduced to save confusion .

This whole saga is so sad. After hundreds of postings on a number of threads and boards the owners seem once again to have lost the plot. As Bazle makes clear this is 100% a management issue and a little attention to customer service could have eliminated all these negative posts and a feeling that things will never get better. As I say, its all so sad after the money, effort and combined efforts of so many to make things work to the benefit of both parties.

I think it is difficult to get staff to implement these types of things.

The language barrier, stupidity, drunkensess all play a part.

For me if draft beer has run out I doubt the place would be doing well, as I was unable to get a cold SML at 135 baht!

I went into X-Zone at 10.15 this evening. As I was there well before the 10.30 offer cut-off time, I ordered a draught beer expecting to get two for the price of one (as per advertising placards). I was told that they had run out of draught. Now, this is the second time this has happened to me, so I query whether they EVER have draught available at Happy Hours.

I ordered a bottle of Heineken thinking that at least I’d be able to get a 10% discount with their card. I duly walked over to the cashier and requested a card. (I had not done so before as the discount is not available for Happy Hour drinks.)

At first, the cashier had no idea what I was talking about, despite extensive consultation with a service staff member wearing a Santa Claus hat. Eventually, the cashier produced a plastic bag full of boxes of discount cards. The plastic bag was sealed, so I assume I was the first person to ask for a card.

After about 10 minutes, the cashier made a ‘phone call to someone who I think was Nev. Several minutes after that, I was given a silver discount card after I had written my name on it.

I returned to my drink only to discover that I could not get 10% discount as I had ordered the drink PRIOR to having the card. I objected and asked that Nev be consulted again. The service staff refused.

Nev, I have supported you up to now as I think you have been responsible for an improvement in X-Zone, but on the issues of 2-4-1 drinks and discount cards you have lost ALL credibility.

Firstly let me offer you my apologies for the lack of customer service that was given to you last night. As advised I planned to launch this Friday as I will back in Thailand this Friday. I commute between Malaysia and Thailand which is were I work .Last night my cashier called my manager who is Thai (Puy) not myself as I reside in Malaysia Last night my manager explained to the cashier again for the tenth time how the system should work, I am not sure why when Thai's speak to Thai's they do not understand themselves.

In regards to the draft beer we buy Leo draft which we have had on order for the past three days and still having problems getting supply. I have told my manager actually I demanded my manager either get supply sorted out or get another brand of draft beer.

Iam sure you will understand when you try to introduce anything we will have some understanding problems (I wish we did not but this is Thailand). I am very annoyed that you were treated like this and have woken my manager up already this morning after only four sleep and yak yak her.

I hope you will accept a free gold card from myself as an apology for my staff poor treatment. I have already instructed my manager (puy) to arrange for you. You just need to bring your free silver card back and they will issue you a gold card which normally costs 1000 baht free of charge. This gives you 20 percent of all drinks barfines and free access to VIP room.

Thank you for taking the time to tell me the issues. I appreciate this as it allows me to action quickly for any complaints. I hope to see you this weekend.

Nev

He lost all credibility some time ago when he renegged on the 2-4-1 drinks offer for boardies ALL night long.

Will not be giving this place a look see when I arrive next week. :angry2

I am not sure why you were not given the offer, I have not reneged on this offer for forum members. many forum members get this offer on a nightly basis. If you give me more details I will check with my staff what occurred , your post does not provide any details that I can act on. If you want me to fix the problem like the the other forum member has done, give me the details not make open statements and I check what occurred and fix and remedy for you. I will wait for the details so I can fix for you

I think it is difficult to get staff to implement these types of things.

The language barrier, stupidity, drunkensess all play a part.

For me if draft beer has run out I doubt the place would be doing well, as I was unable to get a cold SML at 135 baht!

Yes it is hard to introduce but not impossible . Are you saying you got a hot beer, if so you should always return back to the bar I would not accept a hot beer so you should not as well. in regards to draft beer we are still having supply issues from Leo draft. I have demanded that my manager fix supply of Leo draft today or find another brand that can supply

This whole saga is so sad. After hundreds of postings on a number of threads and boards the owners seem once again to have lost the plot. As Bazle makes clear this is 100% a management issue and a little attention to customer service could have eliminated all these negative posts and a feeling that things will never get better. As I say, its all so sad after the money, effort and combined efforts of so many to make things work to the benefit of both parties.

I agree much work has gone into xzone to improve it. I am always hitting my head against a brick wall to get the service staff to understand customer service. For f---king 14 baht which is what the discount was worth I now have to spend much time fixing my staff's f--k up.

I have yak yak my manager this morning and told her sack the cashier if she cannot do what she is told. I will not give up to continue to meet the expectations of my customers . I will have issues but I hope that people understand that we are trying to fix things but we will make mistakes but will improve after each one.

Thanks for the comments I always try to action these. As you can read I got Bazle email this morning and have already addressed his problem. I hope my offer will go someway in repairing the damage caused by my staff to Bazle.

Yes it is hard to introduce but not impossible . Are you saying you got a hot beer, if so you should always return back to the bar I would not accept a hot beer so you should not as well. in regards to draft beer we are still having supply issues from Leo draft. I have demanded that my manager fix supply of Leo draft today or find another brand that can supply

I have posted my experiences elsewhere on the board... but to recap.

Yes, I got a warm beer (SML), then a second warm beer (both returned). A cold one was found for me, but that was it, no more left for a second, so I went onto draft with ice cubes in it. Getting a supply of Leo draft is one thing, getting bottles into a fridge more than an hour or so before opening should not present a challenge.

I have posted my experiences elsewhere on the board... but to recap.

Yes, I got a warm beer (SML), then a second warm beer (both returned). A cold one was found for me, but that was it, no more left for a second, so I went onto draft with ice cubes in it. Getting a supply of Leo draft is one thing, getting bottles into a fridge more than an hour or so before opening should not present a challenge.

Thanks for that , I must say I am totally fucked why this occurs < i spent much money on getting the fridges serviced, in regards getting beer draft beer with ice in it that is a first for me. I will add your comments to my Yak Yak list for tonight service staff meeting

Allow me to break in.

At BBT Thailand / BlueBarTender, we are suppliers for the XZone POS system, where we just a few days ago have introduced the Members Cards and automated discounts feature.

I thought I made it clear to the cashier staff that the discounts (both for the white cards and the gold cards, which we yet have to produce, please Nev, have your Web site guy contact me per Email!) can be applied to any bill no matter when, as long as it is not marked as PAID in the POS system.

So, customers can show their card and claim the discount for the full bill at a later stage, just before "checkbin".

I will have some of my Thai Staff visit the bar tonight early evening and show your staff the way it works.

Firstly let me offer you my apologies for the lack of customer service that was given to you last night. As advised I planned to launch this Friday as I will back in Thailand this Friday. I commute between Malaysia and Thailand which is were I work .Last night my cashier called my manager who is Thai (Puy) not myself as I reside in Malaysia Last night my manager explained to the cashier again for the tenth time how the system should work, I am not sure why when Thai's speak to Thai's they do not understand themselves.

In regards to the draft beer we buy Leo draft which we have had on order for the past three days and still having problems getting supply. I have told my manager actually I demanded my manager either get supply sorted out or get another brand of draft beer.

Iam sure you will understand when you try to introduce anything we will have some understanding problems (I wish we did not but this is Thailand). I am very annoyed that you were treated like this and have woken my manager up already this morning after only four sleep and yak yak her.

I hope you will accept a free gold card from myself as an apology for my staff poor treatment. I have already instructed my manager (puy) to arrange for you. You just need to bring your free silver card back and they will issue you a gold card which normally costs 1000 baht free of charge. This gives you 20 percent of all drinks barfines and free access to VIP room.

Thank you for taking the time to tell me the issues. I appreciate this as it allows me to action quickly for any complaints. I hope to see you this weekend.

Nev

Where's my gold card?.......Give me a few days to make up a good story!

Nev

Nev

Thank you for the offer which I will attempt to take up in the next few days.

Could you also please deal with the issue of advertising 2 for 1 draught beer when, in fact, you have none. The guys should not be holding placards advertising something which is not, in fact, on offer.

As to the date from which the cards were to be made available, your post on Secrets made it clear that it was LAST Friday, and on this board your post was ambiguous.

Cheers.

Bazle

Nev

Thank you for the offer which I will attempt to take up in the next few days.

Could you also please deal with the issue of advertising 2 for 1 draught beer when, in fact, you have none. The guys should not be holding placards advertising something which is not, in fact, on offer.

As to the date from which the cards were to be made available, your post on Secrets made it clear that it was LAST Friday, and on this board your post was ambiguous.

Cheers.

Bazle

Bazle

I have already dealt with the draft beer issue and we have three kegs coming via a taxi as I could not get any delivered from the supplier until tomorrow so I got my resort to arrange as they could give three kegs for me.

So I hope from now on we will have draft beer every night as promoted. I have been yaking at the manager all day as I said I am not always in Pattaya so I need to rely on her not an excuse just fact.

She tried to get but when could not get jai yen yen maybe tomorrow . Fuck me I said do your job and get me beer. So we have from my resort today and tomorrow the supplier has said Leo is now delivering so can have everyday.

Thanks for your understanding

I will be in x zone this Saturday so if you come to xzone ask for me

Nev,

Allow me to break in.

At BBT Thailand / BlueBarTender, we are suppliers for the XZone POS system, where we just a few days ago have introduced the Members Cards and automated discounts feature.

I thought I made it clear to the cashier staff that the discounts (both for the white cards and the gold cards, which we yet have to produce, please Nev, have your Web site guy contact me per Email!) can be applied to any bill no matter when, as long as it is not marked as PAID in the POS system.

So, customers can show their card and claim the discount for the full bill at a later stage, just before "checkbin".

I will have some of my Thai Staff visit the bar tonight early evening and show your staff the way it works.

Thanks for that need some help.;

Hi Nev,

Please make it clear for me as I am thick.

The promise of 2-4-1 drinks all night long for BM's is no longer available and has been replaced by a free silver card that gives us just 10% off our drinks :clueless

cheers

Rodney

I have to say Nev that trying to run a bar in Pattaya from Kuala Lumpur is a disaster waiting to happen. After all the money and effort invested could you have not got a Euro or at the least a well respected Thai Manager in while things were in their formative stages. Sorry to harp on but this is a management problem and the buck stops fair and square with you as you should have anticipated this. You have to recall that from the outset there has never been a time where things went to plan (read back through the posts) and to be brutally honest and were you my manager, I would have fired you by now.

Harsh? Yes, but I have managed enough larger organisations to know when I was being short changed in terms of supposed expertise and effort. You set this place up long distance, tried to manage it long distance when I think that we are all aware that a new Thai business needs micro management at the formative stages. Sure, some clubs/bars have trusted staff who handle delegation but this takes time and trust, neither of which you have had with your team.

Finally, as I said 200 posts ago, I want this place to succeed but you are going to have to get to grips with the Thai way of doing (or not doing) things and apply some hands on management.

• Upvote 1

I have to say Nev that trying to run a bar in Pattaya from Kuala Lumpur is a disaster waiting to happen. After all the money and effort invested could you have not got a Euro or at the least a well respected Thai Manager in while things were in their formative stages. Sorry to harp on but this is a management problem and the buck stops fair and square with you as you should have anticipated this. You have to recall that from the outset there has never been a time where things went to plan (read back through the posts) and to be brutally honest and were you my manager, I would have fired you by now.

Harsh? Yes, but I have managed enough larger organisations to know when I was being short changed in terms of supposed expertise and effort. You set this place up long distance, tried to manage it long distance when I think that we are all aware that a new Thai business needs micro management at the formative stages. Sure, some clubs/bars have trusted staff who handle delegation but this takes time and trust, neither of which you have had with your team.

Finally, as I said 200 posts ago, I want this place to succeed but you are going to have to get to grips with the Thai way of doing (or not doing) things and apply some hands on management.

How many bars have you run in Pattaya?

• Upvote 1

Hi Nev,

Please make it clear for me as I am thick.

The promise of 2-4-1 drinks all night long for BM's is no longer available and has been replaced by a free silver card that gives us just 10% off our drinks :clueless

cheers

Rodney

Ok to explain for you. Your happy drinks remain the same nothing has changed but as you know we only offer certain drinks during happy hour not all. So if your wish to drink the happy hour drinks all night you can as before. If you want to drink non happy hour drinks then you use the discount card and get ten percent off all night.

Ok to explain for you. Your happy drinks remain the same nothing has changed but as you know we only offer certain drinks during happy hour not all. So if your wish to drink the happy hour drinks all night you can as before. If you want to drink non happy hour drinks then you use the discount card and get ten percent off all night.

Before you offered Black Label 2-4-1 all night.

Is this still available?

cheers

Rodney