Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

X zone Is open and has not closed as pubished by others

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me assure personally as the owner of this club I spoke to the girl in question that night and she did want to go with this customer. In x zone we do not force girls to take customers this is their

Firstly your comments are noted and I commute between KL and Pattaya some times weekly so I do have a very hands on approach to this business. While I might not stay and drink in xzone every night I

I hope you have a hard time finding a bar that decide who the girls should go with.   A girl should be able to change her mind if she sees a better customer.   If xzone is the kind a bar that forc

Posted Images

In what way are my views not balanced?

The line up of girls that I saw was poor. I didn't even finish my beer it was so bad.

I was in X-Zone @ 3 weeks ago. Has there been a significant improvement in the line up since then?

Check out www.pattayaxzone.com these are some of our girls . They seem good to be and others.

http://www.pattayaxz.../galleryone.htm

Terrible quality photos.

What do I see? Half dozen very average looking girls. I wouldn't barfine any of them.

Yupp, terrible photos.... amateur, no correct lighting and some poor girls are deformed....... but some girls looks much better in the real life... just like them:

xzone40.jpg

Yes Nev is indeed more patient with us boardies than many other bar owners would be :-)

What is the barfines there - and are there different prices ?

Yes Nev is indeed more patient with us boardies than many other bar owners would be :-)

What is the barfines there - and are there different prices ?

Hi bar fines are 600 dance girls and 1000 show girls 400 baht all after 1:30am

Jacko you have raised good points and I will answer all. Our Draft beer has changed to Tiger seems to be better accepted.

1. The two for one on draft beer has stopped and we now offer draft beer at 39 baht per glass during happy hour. The cheapest in a walking street gogo that I know off.
  2. Happy hour is from 8:30 to 10:30
  3. Two for one is still available on selected drinks bottled Heineken being one, vokda, gin, thai wiskey and some others . All are detailed on the posters inside x zone and in bar menu.
  4. We offer two discount cards white and gold
  5. White card is free and offers 10 percent of all drinks EXCLUDING Happy hour drinks
  6. Gold card cost 1000 per year and offers 20 percent of all drinks EXCLUDING Happy hour drinks plus bar fines and free access to VIP room
  7. Individual bills over 5000 baht ( we have many can receive a free xzone shirt) also they receive a number of drinks from the house FOC
  8. BM extended happy has stopped due to issues already discussed. ( I am developing a new BM card that can be applied for and this will provide the same BM benefits as before) I expect to have cleared the issues and obtained the cards soon.

I think this clearly demonstrates that the promotions are well thought out,may need some fine tuning and that is why I welcome the sort of feed back you have provided me .

This ensures we keep our focus on ensuring our customers expats tourists alike. I am well aware of the requirements of expats so we are always trying to find ways to encourage these clients to drink at our club.

Sorry Nev, BS.

I called in at 9.00pm last night and 2 for 1 was not available on a bottle of Heinekin!

It seemed to be there only for a selection of 3 mixed well drinks.

I read a poster over the bar... one item was 'covered' but I was informed that was Gin.

You had better reiterate what is on offer because what I quoted isn't it.

I hate having my time wasted...... it is a moderate trek from the entrance to WS to the ghosts of GGs past at the far end there!

Edited by jacko
  • 2 weeks later...

Fellow BM Raj and I went into X-Zone at about 00:15 today. We ordered drinks and to my surprise double what we had odered arrived. I looked surprised and the waitress girl said: "You "internet"; right?".

The gynaecology table size has been increased by about a third, which enables greater audience participation.

The place was not heaving but had a very respectable number of customers.

I saw a management looking falang guy and introduced myself as I thought it might be Neville (the owner), and I wanted to speak with him. However, it was Phil, the former manager of Windmill (who posts on the forums as misteregg).

It seems he has moved to X-Zone and has been there for only a few weeks. This is great news IMO - the place needed a falang manager and Phil has huge experience.

Nev seems to be very receptive to feedback from the forums and is running an excellent establishment. I hope we reward him with our support.

I think that people need to see the X Zone as a multi purpose place rather than a gyno outfit.

Like Basle I have met Phil and hes a good operator. I like the place because it serves good beer, draught that is. I can name some places in Pattaya where the draught is always putrid but to be honest I have never had a bad one here.

The girls do change a bit and this is no different from any other go go but there are often some cuties here. Sure, like other places there are dragons as well.

This place is a good one for just kicking back or in fact having a raunchy night or even just people watching ( go on admit it-we all do it!).

Both Nev and Phil have done more (IMHO) than any other bar owners in Pattaya to get things right and have answered hundreds of questions and tried to adapt the place to their clients needs and the turn out that I saw shows that they are generally succeeding.

Hi guys. Thanks for the positive feedback.

I can confirm that I am now working as the manager and will be happy to deal with any feedback you may have about X Zone.

I will be posting a few photos of our current lineup in a separate thread soon.

If any BM's pay us a visit, please make yourself known to me and I'll be happy to assist:)

Cheers

Phil

Guest form22

Hi guys. Thanks for the positive feedback.

I can confirm that I am now working as the manager and will be happy to deal with any feedback you may have about X Zone.

I will be posting a few photos of our current lineup in a separate thread soon.

If any BM's pay us a visit, please make yourself known to me and I'll be happy to assist:)

Cheers

Phil

Went in last night and had a good time. Happy hour = 2 drafts for 80 baht. Nice!

My only query is why weren't there 2 girls at all times on the show table? That's not to say that the little one with the bottle and other tricks wasn't capturing the crowd's attention all by herself...

She did well on tips for her efforts which were all completed with a smile.

Mr. Egg, you should introduce yourself to ALL customers. That's the easiest part of your job. Had I known you were the manager and/or you had introduced yourself, the welcome would've been warmer although not complaining.

The BBQ guy at the end of the soi offered to cook our food and bring it up to us in the gogo. Is eating allowed because had I been sure, I would've bought a few sticks of grub. Any comments appreciated. Thanks.

Went in last night and had a good time. Happy hour = 2 drafts for 80 baht. Nice!

My only query is why weren't there 2 girls at all times on the show table? That's not to say that the little one with the bottle and other tricks wasn't capturing the crowd's attention all by herself...

She did well on tips for her efforts which were all completed with a smile.

Mr. Egg, you should introduce yourself to ALL customers. That's the easiest part of your job. Had I known you were the manager and/or you had introduced yourself, the welcome would've been warmer although not complaining.

The BBQ guy at the end of the soi offered to cook our food and bring it up to us in the gogo. Is eating allowed because had I been sure, I would've bought a few sticks of grub. Any comments appreciated. Thanks.

I will pass on your feedback to Phil. No problem in bringing in bbq sticks I do most nights when I am in the club. Ask the service staff and they will give you a plate if you want one. The only limitation is that the girls cannot eat inside the club. ( sorry cannot eat food can eat hot dogs) encouraged.

I think that people need to see the X Zone as a multi purpose place rather than a gyno outfit.

Like Basle I have met Phil and hes a good operator. I like the place because it serves good beer, draught that is. I can name some places in Pattaya where the draught is always putrid but to be honest I have never had a bad one here.

The girls do change a bit and this is no different from any other go go but there are often some cuties here. Sure, like other places there are dragons as well.

This place is a good one for just kicking back or in fact having a raunchy night or even just people watching ( go on admit it-we all do it!).

Both Nev and Phil have done more (IMHO) than any other bar owners in Pattaya to get things right and have answered hundreds of questions and tried to adapt the place to their clients needs and the turn out that I saw shows that they are generally succeeding.

Thanks Basle,

Your comments about Xzone is more than fisting is correct , While we still offer all the same interaction we have expanded the line up so those that want to watch dancers or just sit with one of girls you can . If you want to see them in the spa you can or interact with them you can. I am pleased that we now have Phil on board which will add to the focus of customer service and problem solving.

I will be in Xzone on the 14th and 15th so drop in and I will buy you a drink or two.

Neville

Guest form22

I'd like to know why you don't have 2 girls on each of the center tables doing lez shows? When one fills up, there's no view for those sitting anywhere else.

Just sayin'...

Edited by MM
removed illegal activity discussion

Thanks Basle,

Your comments about Xzone is more than fisting is correct , While we still offer all the same interaction we have expanded the line up so those that want to watch dancers or just sit with one of girls you can . If you want to see them in the spa you can or interact with them you can. I am pleased that we now have Phil on board which will add to the focus of customer service and problem solving.

I will be in Xzone on the 14th and 15th so drop in and I will buy you a drink or two.

Neville

Errrrrrrrrrrrr. Not Bazle. Teeack!

Yupp, terrible photos.... amateur, no correct lighting and some poor girls are deformed....... but some girls looks much better in the real life... :

Would have to say that I hope the photographer for gallery 1 didn't quit his day job.

I was at X-Zone and Windmill the other night and both places were closed. Are they closed ore was i unlucky

Funeral of a princess..... try again. Edited by jacko

I am pleased to advise that X Zone will be open both 18th and 19th of April . Cannot promise you will excape the water activity as some of the dancers are arming themseleves with water guns on these nights.

Happy hour and normal activity will be happening.

was in x zone last night,i was making inquirys about barfining a girl i liked and during the process a punter walked in,the girl spotted him and said" he barfine me" and negotiations fell dead....i decided to hang around a while, in the end this guy waited 2-3 hours to bar fine this chick at 1.30am when the barfines went down.i understand this guy had barfined her in the past,fair enough,kudos to the guy ,but to wait to after 1.30am while other customers are queuing is not a good look.

was in x zone last night,i was making inquirys about barfining a girl i liked and during the process a punter walked in,the girl spotted him and said" he barfine me" and negotiations fell dead....i decided to hang around a while, in the end this guy waited 2-3 hours to bar fine this chick at 1.30am when the barfines went down.i understand this guy had barfined her in the past,fair enough,kudos to the guy ,but to wait to after 1.30am while other customers are queuing is not a good look.

Silly girl, she could have gone off with you for a ST, and been back in time for her regular.

Sloppy seconds was all the waiter deserved for being a CC.

If you let me know the girls numbers I will have the mamasung discuss this with her. It could have been that the guy is a long termer with her and had already booked her that night, this is more than likely the story.