Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

another Thai airways question

I have been on their site and I can`t see anything that lets you select your seat, you can do it on the EVA site and I have always done that in the past, do I just have to get to the airport early to get my prefered window seat?

I have just booked with 'em and was wondering the same thing, although I booked it through lastminute.com, and guessed maybe you need Thai's reference number to access the area to choose it. That is the case when using Emirates.

I always book my seat with them by telling the travel agent, westeast normally, what I want and they reserve it for me. Sometimes I forget and phone them later and they can still do it after the booking has been made. Suggest you call who you booked with. If they can't help then call Thais reservations direct.

Cheers

After I booked my flight at their website, not having had any opportunity to choose a seat, I just called them and did it verbally. The lady I spoke to was nice & handled it in just a couple of minutes. I then checked my booking online later to make sure the request "took" (it had).

So I don't think you can do it yourself, but they will cheerfully handle it for you on the phone.

I'm in the USA, and the last time I went to Thailand I went on Thai Air. I'm positive I selected my seat online. I had a reservation in Premium Economy and wanted an aisle seat. So, that's what I selected. Maybe you guys are missing something on the website?