Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Ayutthaya Traditional Thai Massage Soi 13/1 Promotion For Board Members

Wouldn't "girl" vs. "Party" be more appropriate in quotation marks? She seems to be a ladyboy, as is, I am guessing, the third masseuse from the left in the first photo.

Yes , yes, third gender and all that but assuming there is such a thing then the word girl isn't right in any case. Ladyboys are fine, and more power to people who float that particular boat, but is it fair to refer to them amongst genetic girls?

I am curious, doesn't calling it "traditional massage" risk losing punters (like those here who wanted to know about happy endings right off the bat) as I would have thought it refers more to the non-happy ending type of place. When I read the opening post I thought it was the latter type.

I hope it does well. Massage places seem to attract a lot of interest here and it will be interesting to read reports from the field, like Rose massage has been doing.

The girl giving the massage is a real girl. The one getting the massage is a ladyboy. We have 2 on staff.

Our massage offers the best of both -- A Traditional Thai or Oil massage, as well as the happy ending, if the customer wants that. We are not like the other naughty massage shops, where the girl will cut the massage short, or give a bad massage when you don't get a "special". We give a good massage first and foremost. This is a place you can bring your mom or girlfriend. And then come back on your own for a happy ending. We are a traditional massage shop, with extras on offer.

2011-12-25 Pattaya massage web site pics 020.JPG

Edited by bangkapiboy
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't really like the girls on the pix, but I'm sure i will visit the venue just for a good massage.... ONLY because of the owner ( ? ) efforts to attract the possible customers... IMO we MUST patro

Hi guys.   Ayutthaya Traditional Thai Massage is located on Soi 13/1, half-way between Beach Road and 2nd road. Starbucks on the Beach Rd end of the soi, and Au Bon Pain @ The Avenue Shopping Mall

what exactly is EGG NOG ? Looks nice but sounds horrible

Posted Images

I think that compared to most places your ladies are not at all bad and I would certainly give you a visit.

I have a question. I ideally would like half oil and half Thai massage. Am I the only one? is this something that you come across?

For me massage is more than just having baby oil on my skin and its more than juat having my joints pulled to hell. Does that make sense?

I think that compared to most places your ladies are not at all bad and I would certainly give you a visit.

I have a question. I ideally would like half oil and half Thai massage. Am I the only one? is this something that you come across?

For me massage is more than just having baby oil on my skin and its more than juat having my joints pulled to hell. Does that make sense?

Teelack

I have exactly the same wish. I think this is an untappped market.

No - I'm not into extras at massage joints :D .

Yes but I like the erotic with the 'healthy' and this is why I can see the merit in the idea. There is however the little lady in Thailand who tells me that massage places are out on my next visit (she has learned how to use the phone buy the way, thanks) and that there will be nothing left to give!

Yes it makes sense. So, a half hour Thai massage to start, and then an oil massage to finish off with? We can definitely do that. I'll work on arranging pricing for that. Thanks for the tip.

Come stop into the shop New Year's Eve (all day 31 December 2011) for free homemade EGG NOG!

We made it fresh this past Christmas, and it was a real hit. Now we have perfected it. I'll have a large pitcher of of non-alcoholic egg nog for the light-weights, and another large pitcher with the good stuff for the rest. If you don't have time for a massage that's okay, just come see us for tall glass of egg nog.

We'll probably have leftovers on New Year's Day too, so ask and you shall probably receive.

Happy New Year!

We are in Soi 13/1 (Soi Yamato). Ayutthaya Traditional Thai Massage. http://www.facebook.com/ThaiMassagePattaya

images (3).jpg

images (3).jpg

what is it ?

Here's one of many recipes .

Basically, eggs, cream, milk, sugar, brandy/rum/bourbon, nutmeg (very important!). I love the stuff, and you can get pretty smashed on it.

In the USA, we can buy it pre-made from November to early January.

10512190-fresh-eggnog-with-cream-for-christmas.jpg

Here's one of many recipes .

Basically, eggs, cream, milk, sugar, brandy/rum/bourbon, nutmeg (very important!). I love the stuff, and you can get pretty smashed on it.

In the USA, we can buy it pre-made from November to early January.

10512190-fresh-eggnog-with-cream-for-christmas.jpg

MMMM sounds good , Never seen it here though

• Upvote 1

I miss eggnog. That's a great idea.

i miss it big time, what a great idea to get to meet friends, new and existing customers

I don't really like the girls on the pix, but I'm sure i will visit the venue just for a good massage.... ONLY because of the owner ( ? ) efforts to attract the possible customers... IMO we MUST patronize all the business owners who offers us something.... anything...for our favour, to honor their efforts... and not the usual moanings about the inflations and the crap explanations, they increase the barfines for our favour...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't really like the girls on the pix, but I'm sure i will visit the venue just for a good massage.... ONLY because of the owner ( ? ) efforts to attract the possible customers... IMO we MUST patronize all the business owners who offers us something.... anything...for our favour, to honor their efforts... and not the usual moanings about the inflations and the crap explanations, they increase the barfines for our favour...

Gabor, what about the top picture and the girl in the middle in the red dress? I think you should visit this place and let us all know what a great time you had and how much free Eggnog you had also lol

Which ones?

Post#28 the one in the middle with braces (probably fake) and the one to her right, e.g the left of the photo.

Post 26 of the seven the middle one though her eyes look googly but that may be due to direct on flash. The ladyboys look quite hideous to me. Manly and kind of ugly dudes so that makes for really ugly "girls".

I know I miss egg nog for sure, so that's why I am making it again. And if you haven't tried it, here it your chance. Is it totally an American drink, MM? I make it good, though. Be careful -- I like it strong, by the way. It'll be ready from the afternoon and on. I'll me making it when I wake up.

Oh, and don't forget to tell us you are a ROCK STAR for a free extra half hour, with a paid half hour. We take care of our Rock Stars. :)

Edited by bangkapiboy

Is it totally an American drink, MM?

I didn't think so, but some wiki site said it was popular in the USA and Canada.

Going by villayouth's questions (possibly emanating from a deprived childhood), it's not something he knew (and he's English).

But then, bigmick, who is also English enjoys it.

So, I have no idea of what the distribution of egg nog is.

But, I know I like it, and I'll make my best effort to come over and try some...and also try to free an hour and half for a massage.

I didn't think so, but some wiki site said it was popular in the USA and Canada.

Going by villayouth's questions (possibly emanating from a deprived childhood), it's not something he knew (and he's English).

But, I know I like it, and I'll make my best effort to come over and try some...and also try to free an hour and half for a massage.

Nice. Will be good to see you in the shop. Extra egg nog for you! Actually, extra helpings for anyone who wants it too.

Edited by bangkapiboy

Villa is just too young! I was given egg nog at the age of about 7 (i.e. decades before Villa's journey to this planet) by my dentist after I hadI fainted. However, I think we might make it with brandy.