Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bigd at Christmas

Put the spliff down :dbh

Off all that now mate :smile: I really thought he was dead . Cant remember where I read it though, thought he died in the summer .

Edited by villayouth
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Off all that now mate :smile: I really thought he was dead . Cant remember where I read it though, thought he died in the summer .

He was banned in the summer and has not been allowed back since. Its up to MM to allow him back. You may be thinking of a post he made that re surfaced about the guy who owned the Skytop Guest house who had died, BigD wrote that topic

He was banned in the summer and has not been allowed back since. Its up to MM to allow him back. You may be thinking of a post he made that re surfaced about the guy who owned the Skytop Guest house who had died, BigD wrote that topic

He's actually not banned or restricted in any way...hasn't been for about a month.

He's actually not banned or restricted in any way...hasn't been for about a month.

He must be on a cruise then :whistling:

• Upvote 2

I presume he knows that?

I thought he was banned from posting...amazing he hasn't jumped back in over tha last month then.

I presume he knows that?

I thought he was banned from posting...amazing he hasn't jumped back in over tha last month then.

I don't know what he knows.

I don't know what he knows.

Just hinting he may not know what you did not tell him, and does know what you did........ I just recall you banning him from posting, and hinting you may lift the ban. Edited by jacko

Just hinting he may not know what you did not tell him, and does know what you did........ I just recall you banning him from posting, and hinting you may lift the ban.

Shhhhh!

Shhhhh!

Is it a Christmas present you old softie you? :D

It looks like he is still with us as recently as December 26, either that or he found the ISP with the ultimate in an extended service area.

I thought BigD was dead :clueless

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated"

The above is a quote from Mark Twain.

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated"

The above is a quote from Mark Twain.

Welcome back.... the vultures will be circling. :D