Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Nature View Hotel Soi Buakhao

Me and my English girlfriend stayed there in October 2010.

Nice rooms, very clean, nice pool, fairly well priced...

BUT...

Theiving maids or maid, we had hundreds of pounds worth of sterling/baht stolen from us. We left it in my rucksack which i had hid in the wardrobe under clothes, yes we should have used the reception safes but it was money i was going to give to my father(he lives in Thailand) later that day so we didnt bother using the safes. :sosad

I also had a brand new boxed laptop in the rucksack too but thank god that wasnt stolen(probably harder to smuggle out of the room than a wad of notes!!!)

By all means stay there but just be careful what you leave around your hotel room when you are not there(same same any hotel in Pattaya i guess)

We even looked at the CCTV footage with the Manager which clearly showed one maid entering our room seconds after we had left the room, she was in and out in about 30 seconds and made up some bullshit story to the manager as to why she went into our room.

Needless to say we wont be staying there again. :hijack

Wow, i had this problem last year at eastiny 7 on soi 7,(thats why i did this post) got £1150 robbed from my room safe first night, then 5 more got done first night in eastiny on soi 8 two nights later. manager was denying everything.. I tried to post this on pattaya addicts and they removed every post instantly....... then i spotted that eastiny 7 was one of their sponsored hotels so that explained it. Wont be ever leaving money in hotel room again...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi

Been back in uk now approx 3 weeks n pattaya blues as just about gone so i can be motivated to mention that i stopped at the nature view for 11 nights with 3 mates, and it was very good in every way. All 4 of us will stay again there. Top Marks for 1050 bht a night..