Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Plenty of cheap flights available......

Just pricing up a 2 month trip starting 1st March and really surprised at the prices available with very short transit times, out of Heathrow....

Jet- 460 pounds

Oman-470 pounds

Qatar-477 pounds with numerous flight options

Sri Lankan-488 pounds but extended transit..

At those prices Qatar it is....

Source was Travelsupermarket although am going to run a few other sites as well....

Just pricing up a 2 month trip starting 1st March and really surprised at the prices available with very short transit times, out of Heathrow....

Jet- 460 pounds

Oman-470 pounds

Qatar-477 pounds with numerous flight options

Sri Lankan-488 pounds but extended transit..

At those prices Qatar it is....

Source was Travelsupermarket although am going to run a few other sites as well....

are these flights only for fat people?

I'm only about 220#s

chers

rb

Are these prices including tax ? Are they online prices or telephone.

I have seen similar prices but they never seem available.

Looking for 30/3 till 14 or 15/4.Manchester or Brum with transit or Heathrow/Gatwick direct.

Any help appreciated.

Looking for 30/3 till 14 or 15/4.Manchester or Brum with transit or Heathrow/Gatwick direct.

Any help appreciated.

Just booked online tonight with ebookers flying with Jet from LHR, £470 leaving 29-Mar return 10-Apr so, yes, they are available occasionally at these prices but you have to be prepared to book them when you see them or lose them.

Glyn.

Edited by GlynRhedyn

Any help appreciated.

They were all available yesterday, and checked again today and all still available.

All online via travelsupermarket.com

Just booked online tonight with ebookers flying with Jet from LHR, £470 leaving 29-Mar return 10-Apr so, yes, they are available occasionally at these prices but you have to be prepared to book them when you see them or lose them.

Glyn.

Im looking to book for february, best i can find (direct) is £560 with eva. I normally fly with eva, but I want to try to get into thai "earlier"? (i mean as eva leave heathrow at 21.30 I dont get into patts until the evening!)

As its just basically a "wasted day"! (waiting for the evening flight from london that is! I was looking at other carriers who fly out earlier! Jet are one of them! (sri lankan another!)/

Have you flown Jet before? And if so! How were they? (Ive looked online for reviews etc but asking here for real advice!) . I "assume!" Sri Lankan wont be much good!?

All I want is a clean plane basically! I once (I tell a lie! I TWICE!) flew Biman Bangladesh airlines...............what an experience! Never again!

Im just weighing up wether there will be much of a difference between Jet and Eva? As long as they have seat back screens and are clean......im happy! The difference in price isnt the problem! Its just that Id get into Thailand sooner! And arrrive into Heathrow earlier in the day! (as opposed to 7 ish evening time with Eva making it harder to get home!) Cheers!

Jet are ok.

Just be careful in Mumbai airport, it's very easy to get lost.

Bring some aftershave onboard with you in case you have some smelly cunt sitting next to you. Give them a quick spray.

Jet are ok.

Bring some aftershave onboard with you in case you have some smelly cunt sitting next to you. Give them a quick spray.

:llaugh :llaugh :llaugh :llaugh :llaugh

Jet are ok.

Lol!!!!! Nice one! Thats what I was worried about to be honest!!

I think Ill give em a miss and book on Eva!

just booked for may/june £480 from manchester

flying etihad 1-1/2 hr stop both ways

Very good... most of that must be taxes!

Economy with Etihad? Hmmm...

Make sure you take extra food and drink with you because their onboard service is absolute shite.

Nothing compared to what it was a few years back.

Planes, IFE, ground staff and Abu Dhabi Airport are fine though.

Seems Etihad are concentrating more on the buisness class side of things nowadays.

Add to the list at same departure dates.....

Singapore at 540 pounds

Cathay Pacific at 550 pounds....

Now that is very cheap for those two......!

Cheapest non stop was BA/QF at 738 pounds....