Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I just arrived in Pattaya WTF..........................?

HI I just arrived in pattaya today and went for a walk around. Geeeeez so many freakin bars. How th hell are you supposed to know what each on is?

Soi 6 seems pretty seedie, and its the kind of place you go and are expected to pick up a chick? Is that right/

And soi 7 & 8 are a bit more, go for a drink and if you like you can take one home? Is that right?

Any opinions on dream teen massage on soi21?

Whats with the ladyboys on soi 6/1 Are they dangerous?

HI I just arrived in pattaya today and went for a walk around. Geeeeez so many freakin bars. How th hell are you supposed to know what each on is?

Soi 6 seems pretty seedie, and its the kind of place you go and are expected to pick up a chick? Is that right/

And soi 7 & 8 are a bit more, go for a drink and if you like you can take one home? Is that right?

Suggest you leave immediately before you are seduced! Pattaya is a very dangerous place for the unwary!

• Upvote 1

You can learn on a forum like this one.....

Soi 6 is more of a short time place... pop in a bar, take a girl upstairs.

Yes soi 7 and 8 mainly beer bars where a girls working there can be barfined out and taken to your hotel.

Dream Teen has been reviewed here.... a massage with extras.... go in and try it!

They can be, if you are agressive towards them.... I would watch my pockets too near them.

If you really mean you went for a walk around "today", during daylight hours, the only area that you mentioned that would have any real activity is the Soi 6, 6/1 area. Sois 7 & 8 don't get going till after dark, really.

As to knowing what each bar is, I doubt there is anyone, even those who live here, who could provide that information...as you said, there are so many of them.

If it's your first time, in the evening (after 8 or 9) try getting to Walking Street to get an idea of what's available there. As you learn more, you can start working out areas like Soi LK Metro, Sois 7/8, and Drinking Street.

It's bound to be overwhelming at first...choices abound. Make a choice, pick a spot, sit yourself down, and see if you like it.

Watch out for those LBs on Soi 6/1. They can be rather aggressive, and you should keep your money tucked away well and your hands over your pockets, if that's where you keep it.

P.S. I've just upgraded your membership status so you can read a bit more about Pattaya on the forum.

Edited by MM
added P.S.
  • Upvote 1

HI I just arrived in pattaya today and went for a walk around.

One really good idea is to visit FLB on Walking Street.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil

Get yourself on one of the bar crawls, you will see alot of bars and get your perspective in place alot quiker and it will give you the chance to meet a few BMs

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/57438-flb-bar-crawl-the-darkside-23rd-january-cherry-bar-2pm/

edit by Glyn - add link to tomottow's bar crawl, Darkside so out of town but a chance to meet and chat with other BMs

Edited by GlynRhedyn

Get yourself on one of the bar crawls, you will see alot of bars and get your perspective in place alot quiker and it will give you the chance to meet a few BMs

http://www.pattayata...cherry-bar-2pm/

edit by Glyn - add link to tomottow's bar crawl, Darkside so out of town but a chance to meet and chat with other BMs

How can Glyn get into Edit my post?????

How can Glyn get into Edit my post?????

Moderators - REAL moderators not the many shyster-mods trying to tell you what to write - are very powerful. Glyn is a real, actual mod.

• Downvote 1

Moderators - REAL moderators not the many shyster-mods trying to tell you what to write - are very powerful. Glyn is a real, actual mod.

Agreed.

I dont know of a single instance where he has changed what someone said, with the exception of fixing links, etc. I guess I could imagine a couple cases where he *would* and rightfully, but I dont think they have happened here.

I had no idea he was a moderator, it seemed strange as i have not seen this before and wondered why he would not have just added another reply

I had no idea he was a moderator, it seemed strange as i have not seen this before and wondered why he would not have just added another reply

A good point.

Every mod has a style. I have to say I would have done that a bit different. Except as an obvious joke, I never like writing right inside someone else's post. Still, it was clear what was happening.

Every mod has a style. I have to say I would have done that a bit different. Except as an obvious joke, I never like writing right inside someone else's post. Still, it was clear what was happening.

no harm , no foul, i just found it a little odd he did that instead of posting a seperate reply

I don't think the OP is a troll, just a newbie who has been "blown away" by his first Pattaya impressions. I can be a bit overwhelming. We were all newbies once.

Take the advice here mate from MM & evil. Go at your own pace, sit relax have a beer, let the girls pick you & see where it goes.

If you want to quickly "bust a nut" soi 6 is your spot. If ypu want some company for the night, look around.

If you do go for the dream teen massage - I would be interested to know what you think!

Cheers

Cluster

I don't think the OP is a troll, just a newbie who has been "blown away" by his first Pattaya impressions. I can be a bit overwhelming. We were all newbies once.

Take the advice here mate from MM & evil. Go at your own pace, sit relax have a beer, let the girls pick you & see where it goes.

If you want to quickly "bust a nut" soi 6 is your spot. If ypu want some company for the night, look around.

If you do go for the dream teen massage - I would be interested to know what you think!

Cheers

Cluster

Cheers. Yes i think sometimes people forget that not everyone lives in or visits pattaya regurlarly. i mean sure i could have just came and floated with the wind but i figured why not get some opinions of some experienced locals. Sadly i think some of the insolation that pattaya creates has meshed a few brains. NO im not a troll. Yes im a newbie. everyone in this forum was one aswell at some time....

thanks cluster

Cheers. Yes i think sometimes people forget that not everyone lives in or visits pattaya regurlarly. i mean sure i could have just came and floated with the wind but i figured why not get some opinions of some experienced locals. Sadly i think some of the insolation that pattaya creates has meshed a few brains. NO im not a troll. Yes im a newbie. everyone in this forum was one aswell at some time....

thanks cluster

Welcome to the asylum.

I would recommend the bar crawls that FLB/Cherry bar run and Drunken Duck /Irish rovers- plenty of fun and advise on hand ,

Pattaya Addicts also have a friday meet up

Enjoy your trip.

I would recommend the bar crawls that FLB/Cherry bar run and Drunken Duck /Irish rovers- plenty of fun and advise on hand ,

Pattaya Addicts also have a friday meet up

Enjoy your trip.

Good suggestion, and we have a 2 for 1 gogo crawl this coming Monday (2 days from now).

• 2 weeks later...