Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I just arrived in Pattaya WTF..........................?

Ladyboys should always be handled with caution. They are notoruis for ppickpocketing and in room robberies against tourist. I reccomend staying away.

I would suggest that avoiding handling them at all may best :)

HI I just arrived in pattaya today and went for a walk around. Geeeeez so many freakin bars. How th hell are you supposed to know what each on is?

Soi 6 seems pretty seedie, and its the kind of place you go and are expected to pick up a chick? Is that right/

And soi 7 & 8 are a bit more, go for a drink and if you like you can take one home? Is that right?

Any opinions on dream teen massage on soi21?

Whats with the ladyboys on soi 6/1 Are they dangerous?

You joined the foram on 5 jan arr. patts 22 jan

you dont know what pattaya all about. READ THE FORAM YOU PLONKER

HI I just arrived in pattaya today and went for a walk around. Geeeeez so many freakin bars. How th hell are you supposed to know what each on is?

Soi 6 seems pretty seedie, and its the kind of place you go and are expected to pick up a chick? Is that right/

And soi 7 & 8 are a bit more, go for a drink and if you like you can take one home? Is that right?

Any opinions on dream teen massage on soi21?

Whats with the ladyboys on soi 6/1 Are they dangerous?

Welcome and enjoy Pattaya.Go to FLB bar and see some of the regulars and look at the beautiful women Martin has there

Ladyboys should always be handled with caution. They are notoruis for ppickpocketing and in room robberies against tourist. I reccomend staying away.

Plus they're men and have penises , relevant for those seeking vaginas.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...