Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 248 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Qatar B787 Dreamliner Manchester

Soon to be announced Qatar will operate from September 2012 - B787 Dreamliner Manchester -Doha route.

If you want to see one, it will be in Bangkok next Thursday Feb 9.

• Upvote 1

I can't wait! Got my flight booked already to see it.

Well, of course. Will ANYONE that is not engaged that day in actual, ongoing invasive surgery miss it?

Lots of people don't believe in it. Here's a chance to see a Dreamliner with your own eyes!!

• Upvote 1

Well, of course. Will ANYONE that is not engaged that day in actual, ongoing invasive surgery miss it?

Lots of people don't believe in it. Here's a chance to see a Dreamliner with your own eyes!!

Tell you what I was in Delhi airport on I think it was 12th July of last year and the Dreamliner was on I think its world tour for first time (correct me if wrong)

It came in to Water cannon from both sides.......I've never seen so many people on an apron after it pulled up.

The Indians were all over it like a rash........no security nothing !!

Tell you what I was in Delhi airport on I think it was 12th July of last year and the Dreamliner was on I think its world tour for first time (correct me if wrong)

It came in to Water cannon from both sides.......I've never seen so many people on an apron after it pulled up.

The Indians were all over it like a rash........no security nothing !!

I bet the bathrooms were a mess. :D
  • 1 month later...

Qatar Airlines have just announced first B787 will now operate on Doha-Heathrow route from Oct this year which will free up a A330-200 to operate Doha-Manchester thus returning double daily from Man.

Yes but Manchester > Bangkok always seems to involve a long wait in Doha !

Well it can be 2.5 and 1.5 hours but you have to pay more for that in economy.

For cheapest read 13+ hours in Doha one way, which is asinine and shouldn't even be offered.

The price difference for a check I did for short transits was 5000 baht more...£100. I would pay it!

On the link provided the economy seat piccie shows an executive watching the screen, but the seat in front is upright, his is reclined and there doesn't seem that much room. Supposed to be 32" with 16.9" width, may try them if I can afford business class.

On the link provided the economy seat piccie shows an executive watching the screen, but the seat in front is upright, his is reclined and there doesn't seem that much room. Supposed to be 32" with 16.9" width, may try them if I can afford business class.

16.9" width is small...

If you're unfortunate to be sat beside a fat bugger his blubber is going to be invading your seat.

Edited by chatkeow