Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Perhaps I read it wrong but I thought that you were getting draft beer but still none. I spent my 125 babaht on a SML and sorry but thats all for me. Lots of great places in Patts that do cater for us lesser drinkers.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I normally don't frequent Go Go bars because of the loud and usually obnoxious loud noise they call music. Any of that rap shit will see me quickly headed for the front door. As far as the other bars,

You may as well try this in the Agogos as well.   A girl will sit with you for quite a while waiting for you to buy her a drink. This seems acceptable to the greedy Mamasans but as soon as you buy t

Why so many people trying to describe Pattaya agogos situation far worse that it really is ? I don't have exact statistics but they is still a big number of agogos with price on their walls or mirr

Posted Images

I hope to see you guys in three days Scott! Will buy you a few!

Looking forward to seeing you Buffalo. Come on in and track me down and we'll have those drinks!

Cheers,

Scott

I was in Bangkok on Monday and Tuesday evenings and I have to say my favourite gogo in Cowboy and Nana combined was Spanky's. This is despite a group of about 10 guys from (I think) the Netherlands which got into Spanky's on both evenings which included a few annoying prats - in particular one guy who was in the shower cubicle completely stripped off on Monday evening, and stripping off on the main stage until completely starkers on Tuesday evening. Frankly, I can do without these male exhbitionists.

Now the negative. I went to Spanky's Soi Diamond this evening. Just no comparison with Nana. Not enough customers, not enough girls. It's easy to spot the effort going into the place but sad to see it's not really succeeding. Good (value) draught beer though.

Hey Bazle, yeah we know we don't have Pattaya up to the standard of BKK yet, butn it takes time. Marc has been open in BKK for three years and we've had less than three months here in Pattaya. I hope you will be patient with us and come on back and let me buy you a beer. We will get Pattaya up to the BKK standard and we are working day and night to that end. Hope to see you soon and thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

Scott

Perhaps I read it wrong but I thought that you were getting draft beer but still none. I spent my 125 babaht on a SML and sorry but thats all for me. Lots of great places in Patts that do cater for us lesser drinkers.

Hey Teelack, not sure what happened as I can assure you we have 60 baht draft and bottles of Leo for 85 baht if you prefer a low priced bottle to the tap. Please drop back by and ask for me and I'll make sure you get the beer of your choice and for that matter I'll buy you a pint.

Cheers,

Scott

Hey Teelack, not sure what happened as I can assure you we have 60 baht draft and bottles of Leo for 85 baht if you prefer a low priced bottle to the tap. Please drop back by and ask for me and I'll make sure you get the beer of your choice and for that matter I'll buy you a pint.

Cheers,

Scott

Thanks Scott but three attempts is enought for now. Next time in Pattaya perhaps.

Ok Teelack, but we've got Darly Reed and the Chief playing live Rock n' Roll for our St. Patrick's day bash tonight and I swear to you that 60 baht draft and 85 baht Leo has been there since I posted about it. I can't understand why you weren't able to get one, there's even a sign outside advertising this. Anyway, hope to see you next time, but if you change your mind you can have one on the house, can't beat those prices :smile:

Cheers,

Scott

OK Scott. I dont take things back lightly but as you will recall we had a long chaat last night at closing time. Whilst the club is still not up to speed in terms of girls it is in every other respect that I care about and perhaps I can confirm the following to any readers who are interested.

Yes the sign is outside offering draft and 85 baht Leo.

Yes, I had a lady happy to come and sit with me. The place is therefore interactive.

Yes I do realise that your giving your best shot without a doubt.

Thanks for the insights into Thai life and of course the free beer!

Regards. Teelack

Thanks Teelack, it was a pleasure meeting you and I had a great time talking with you too. Yeah we do need more girls and it's a constant hunt, but to be fair you also came in late when most of the girls were out already :smile: I'll be looking forward to your next visit when you're back in town, I'll keep the beer cold and the girls friendly!

Cheers,

Scott

Hey Guys,

Come on by tonight, we've got a bunch of new girls now to go along with the cheap beer I mentioned above. We've also got coupons for buy one get one at the door. Come by and ask for me and I'll buy you one on the house too. How can you beat a deal like that? :smile:

Cheers,

Scott

25 girls last night and there's supposed to be a few new ones tonight too! Hope you guys drop by soon, the stage is starting to fill up faster than I can get customers to keep the girls busy :smile: Help a brother out and come by and sit with a lonely girl tonight! Haha! Find me and as usual, there's a pint on me witing for you too.

Cheers,

Scott

Update: The shower is back online! One of our girls got so wild in there that she punched the shower head right through the plexiglass... that was one crazy night for sure! Anyway, the shower is repaired and the soap suds are flying again, so drop by for a look soon.

Cheers,

Scott

Im a big fan of Spanky's in Nana. The place always has a good vibe about it.

Barfined one of my filthiest girls ever from there. Her name was Parn.

Will stop by in July for a beer or several.

Barfined one of my filthiest girls ever from there. Her name was Parn.

Roll me up and call me tumbleweed - I know her, too! An excellent lady, deserves a spot in the P4P Hall of Fame.

Evil

:devil

Roll me up and call me tumbleweed - I know her, too! An excellent lady, deserves a spot in the P4P Hall of Fame.

Evil

I have a fair few pictures of her. All very juicey. She loves stripping off in front of the camera.

Well.. the post I made last night seems to have disappeared.

So here it is again:

I went in last night... 11 girls total, with 6 of those dancing when I got there - all quite on the plump side and none I wanted to even remotely make eye contact with, even tho they did try pretty hard to get me to.

The last 5 had 2 cuties in the bunch, with one I would have called over if she hadn't spent the whole time on the stage trying to make eye contact with the 2 groups of THAI customers.

All in all, a very bad experience. This was at 10pm on Saturday night. 30+ girls my ass... and more Thai customers than falang. Don't know why, but that just makes me uncomfortable, especially considering what happened at Baron.

So here it is again:

I went in last night... 11 girls total, with 6 of those dancing when I got there - all quite on the plump side and none I wanted to even remotely make eye contact with, even tho they did try pretty hard to get me to.

The last 5 had 2 cuties in the bunch, with one I would have called over if she hadn't spent the whole time on the stage trying to make eye contact with the 2 groups of THAI customers.

All in all, a very bad experience. This was at 10pm on Saturday night. 30+ girls my ass... and more Thai customers than falang. Don't know why, but that just makes me uncomfortable, especially considering what happened at Baron.

Your post on the other thread is still there.

BTW, dId you find WS quiet for a saturday? I did.

No, it is in the other Spankys thread.

Here

I wish I could get a consistent review of this place! I had added as a place to try, but you seem negative about it.

Ahh. ok, that explains it. I hate disappearing posts lol.

You know... I had a couple good nights here before they got busted. They had a lot of good girls and it was good fun. After Evils review I was really looking forward to it last night... and was sorely disappointed. I am not negative about Spankys in general - but I sure left the place in a negative mood last night.

one of the waitresses that I have known for years did take the time to come say sorry for no girls tonight. I tried asking her "WTF", but she had no idea. Said had many the night before, but none today. Still tho... something fishy there. No way 20+ girls are barfined by 10pm.

Frosty

Ahh. ok, that explains it. I hate disappearing posts lol.

You know... I had a couple good nights here before they got busted. They had a lot of good girls and it was good fun. After Evils review I was really looking forward to it last night... and was sorely disappointed. I am not negative about Spankys in general - but I sure left the place in a negative mood last night.

one of the waitresses that I have known for years did take the time to come say sorry for no girls tonight. I tried asking her "WTF", but she had no idea. Said had many the night before, but none today. Still tho... something fishy there. No way 20+ girls are barfined by 10pm.

Frosty

I went back to Spanky's last night and indeed, there were far fewer girls on stage than on Friday. However, the girls who had entertained me Friday were working Monday, so I had a great time again. But the number of girls was definitely down from my previous visit.

There were about 10 other customers in the bar while I was there (about two hours between midnight and 2.00 a.m) and most had been there before I arrived. With the exception of a couple of guys, all had Spanky's girls sitting beside them. At Spanky's, the girl will continue to sit with you as long as you buy her drinks, although at some point she'll refuse further drinks to go back on stage to dance a song or two, then rejoin you if you so wish. That policy, while very good for the customer in terms of interactive companionship, does reduce the number of girls available to dance.

The enthusiasm of the Spanky's girls I've seen/met is what keeps bring me back. They at least appear to be having more fun than a lot of girls in other go gos.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • 3 months later...