Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Gifts for St. Valentines Day at IsanFlowers.com

Hi All

The Isan Flowers Team invite you to Order your Valentine Flowers & Gifts (Roses, Soft Toys, Balloons, Chocolates, Valentine Cards, etc) early at ...

- EITHER ... one of our websites BY SUNDAY 12 FEBRUARY (our web order deadline date), from the comfort of your computer or tablet

at www.isanflowers.com

or www.roses-to-pattaya.com

- OR you can come to our Isan Flowers Shop (just off Soi Buakaow, map)

NOTE: We can only deliver to Pattaya and surrounding areas (delivery map page). (We cannot arrange delivery to other parts of Thailand)

We strongly recommend Chinese (big, luxury) Roses for St Valentine's Day, rather than the Thai Roses sold by street stalls and people going round all the bars.

The Chinese Roses are more expensive than Thai Roses, but are much bigger and longer-lasting. Because Thai ladies all know and can see the difference, they are the best choice for Valentines Day.

NOTE: We have had to increase (until 18 February) the prices of Rose products ibecause we always buy fresh flowers from our suppliers and the wholesale price of Roses from Thailand flower wholesalers rises dramatically at this time of year (supply and demand for St Valentine's Day!).

Happy to answer any questions here (I will not be in the shop myself, because I am based in the UK, helping our staff manage web orders and e-mails).

If you visit our shop, Rin, Ball and our team will take care of you

We hope to serve you as our valued customers.

simonb

Cream_Bear_soft_toy_M.jpg

Floating Foil Balloon - I Love You Rose Heart extra.jpg

12_fresh_red_chinese_rose_bouquet_in_tall_presentation_box.jpg