Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

i`ve booked in at the butchers arms for my trip later in the year and i do know that they are guest friendly,but does anyone know if you have to pay extra if you bring a double act back to the room.I`d like to know just in case

thanks.

Where's the 'Butchers arms'?

Soi Bhukhao. Good breakfasts. Not sure about joiner fees.

First time I have been to the butchers arms was this week.

Lovely bar well decorated and air conditioned, but...

Ordered some food bangers and mash. The sausages were only shown the pan! Although cooked looked very pale. The mash was equally bad and what's more the spuds were old and tasted sour. I made a comment about this to my friend whilst eating knowing the owner who was sat not 4 feet from me must have heard, nothing was said or done, he didn't even turn to look!

The lady of the establishment has an attitude as well. Was accused of smoking whilst Stood on the carpet by the pool table, I do smoke but was not at the time and infact was finishing my cup of tea and ready to check bin.

The longer I stay here the more I wonder how some places manage to maintain a client base to keep them going through low season, you know that time when your regulars keep you ticking over. If the food was rectified and the attitude was dropped I would have gladly gone back, not now...

Good place to stay, rooms nice, good location, no joiner fees.

As previously mentioned, lady owner and some of the staff need rectify their bad attitudes. Plus why have an aircon bar and have a door that doesn't shut properly, leaving a 3 inch gap for all the hot air to come in. Rant over.

Good place to stay, rooms nice, good location, no joiner fees.

As previously mentioned, lady owner and some of the staff need rectify their bad attitudes. Plus why have an aircon bar and have a door that doesn't shut properly, leaving a 3 inch gap for all the hot air to come in. Rant over.

One hates a bad attitude, I will give it a miss.

Which is a pity, with such a good position, they probably think they can get away with murder.

There is a lot of that attitude in Pattaya, thanks goodness there are options.

I have seen that attitude with the boss's Missus or her relatives employed in the kitchen.

I ate there about a year ago and things seemed fine.

I have seen that attitude with the boss's Missus or her relatives employed in the kitchen.

So,

you are saying a year ago the attitude was good, now things are getting bad?

So,

you are saying a year ago the attitude was good, now things are getting bad?

I am saying a year ago the attitude seemed fine and the food was okay... someone else is claiming things are getting bad.
  • 1 month later...

I've had breakfast there a few times and that was nice enough. As for staying there? How do you get in and out at night? After closing time? Etc. Maybe it all works out, but I'd be sure before handing over any money.

As for staying there? How do you get in and out at night? After closing time? Etc. Maybe it all works out, but I'd be sure before handing over any money.

You have to get back before last orders, 10.30 pm weekdays and Sundays, 11pm Friday and Saturday.

I've had breakfast there a few times and that was nice enough. As for staying there? How do you get in and out at night? After closing time? Etc. Maybe it all works out, but I'd be sure before handing over any money.

They have 24 hr security that takes girls id`s and you use the front door during the night same as in the daytime,i actually e-mailed them about a joiner fee for a second guest and got a prompt reply informing me there is no fee for one or two guests,but if i wanted to pay its ok lol.Thats good to know.

Have't stayed but have had brekkie there a few times and liked it.

However,the stairs to the toilets and bedrooms are the most uneven i've come across.

Coming home pissed after a feed of beer and having to negotiate those stairs would be an accident waiting to happen for me anyway. :unsure:

The Butchers Arms are attached to the Butchers body just by the shoulders, What school did you go to. :)

---How about the the other part of a Bucher's anatomy,that is traditionally "Greasy"? :bhappy