Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

A little anecdote of how my day changed. Russians, bahtbuses,

Read this same story in secrets web-site also,this incident really must bothered you,maybe your not cut out to be in Thailand,you have to have a-lot of patience w/ other tourists and Thai's on the way they act.

Read this same story in secrets web-site also,this incident really must bothered you,maybe your not cut out to be in Thailand,you have to have a-lot of patience w/ other tourists and Thai's on the way they act.

So let me get this straight.......... everyone else except the Russians, are expected to be patient, polite and tolerant. Any other nationalities I have to grovel to? Edited by jacko

A few weeks ago in Jomtien, 22 baht buses went past me in a 15-minute span early in the evening. Eleven were crammed to the last inch with Russians, four had been chartered by small groups and the rest zoomed past empty. A guy waiting in the same spot said he been there 15 minutes before I arrived and it had been the same thing for 30 minutes. I gave up at that point and ducked into a restaurant for dinner. Forty-five minutes later, bus after bus went past without stopping. I started walking opposite to the direction in which I wanted to go, hoping to reach the point where all the Russians were boarding the buses. Luckily, it wasn't too far - the curve in the road by the police station on Jomtien Beach Road.

But what a scene that was. The Ruskies were pushing and shoving to get on like each bus was the last transport out of a besieged city. One elderly British man who took a few seconds too long to get on got pushed so hard he fell. The two men with him yelled at the Russian to take it easy, he could have hurt the old man. The Russian didn't care, he just shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

I certainly don't like to do it, but if necessary, I can push and shove with the best. I decided if I wanted to get into Pattaya that night, I'd have to join the melee. It was indeed a hard struggle to get on the next bus, but I did it and the Russians didn't seem to mind. They accept shoving as normal behavior, to be expected in every situation.

When God handed out decency and manners, the Russians were all either out for a shot of vodka or waiting in another queue for whatever else was in short supply at the time. Maybe they'll learn in time, but it will take another generation before a sense of manners filters down to Siberia.

Evil

:devil

Best line of the year so far... :clap2:

Russian is here! First of all - I've never been to Pattaya , but have plans to go there in a month.

Last 5 years I've been living in south florida and got kinda out of touch with native land, but what i want to tell you is that russians bother russians too and we are all not the same. For a fact there are more then hundred nationalities that you can call this name. Some people are educated, polite and well mannered ... and some as you noticed are not. But so as any other nation i can asure you.

I just want to point out that Public transportation and any sort of waiting lines are in general annoying places , so you got to be patient to save your own health ;) or avoid it.

Edited by Hi-lo
  • Upvote 2

All Russians are cunts.End of!

I have to disagree with you on that one, I have had a few drinks with a few good hearted Russians in the past that are just in Pattaya for a good time like we all are... well most of us anyway!!!

A farang girlfriend shared this on the FB:

Amazing: wanted to go back from Koh Larn (Tavaen beach) with boat. I know that the price of it is: 30 THB! Just gave 100 for my friend (Thai girl) and me... thats 60 THB.. then the fucker who took the money didnt wanted to give me back my 40 THB!

I TOLD HIM:

"- 1 CON 30 THB, 2 CON 60 AU 40 THB " - BUT HE DIDNT CARE ABOUT IT!

My Thai friend stepped there and she asked:

"- Whats the problem?!"

then the "cashier" gave me back my 40 THB .. saying:

"I just asked her about how many people" (Of course no one was standing there just us)

.. then as we were sitting in the boat I saw the Russian morons buying tickets: 2 girls paid 60 THB per ticket!!!! 120 for 2! - so thats why prices are going high in Pattaya.

then I took a look on the boat: about a 1 meter high signal writes:

"BOAT TICKETS 30 BAHT!"

SOMEONE SHOULD LEARN FOREVER ABOUT PRICES TO THOSE MINDLESS IDIOTS BEFORE THEY DESTROY EVERYTHING THERE... AT LEAST SOMEONE SHOULD LEARN THEM TO READ!

Russian is here! First of all - I've never been to Pattaya , but have plans to go there in a month.

Last 5 years I've been living in south florida and got kinda out of touch with native land, but what i want to tell you is that russians bother russians too and we are all not the same. For a fact there are more then hundred nationalities that you can call this name. Some people are educated, polite and well mannered ... and some as you noticed are not. But so as any other nation i can asure you.

I just want to point out that Public transportation and any sort of waiting lines are in general annoying places , so you got to be patient to save your own health ;) or avoid it.

Welcome to the board.

It will be good to get the Russian viewpoint.

WILL 'RED' BE THE NEW 'BLACK'?.................IF NOT WHY NOT?

What I mean is......

If the word, 'Blacks' or 'Jews' or 'Muslims' was to be substituted for 'Russians' in these, (I'm sure), accurate, but stereotypical accounts..... AND the ensuing wholesale condemnations of an entire 'people'.......well we'd quite correctly have a tremendous stink and the board in righteous up-roar...... and the 'PC' crowd, those that hadn't swooned, would be spitting feathers, thumping their lap-tops and foaming at the mouth.

But no one jumps to the defence of the Russians.

I think you are all 'russcists'

Edited by atlas2

If the word, 'Blacks' or 'Jews' or 'Muslims' was to be substituted for 'Russians' in these, (I'm sure), accurate, but stereotypical accounts..... AND the ensuing wholesale condemnations of an entire 'people'.......well we'd quite correctly have a tremendous stink and the board in righteous up-roar...... and the 'PC' crowd, those that hadn't swooned, would be spitting feathers, thumping their lap-tops and foaming at the mouth.

As this forum is deigned for guys who like to indulge in P4P etc, I’m guessing that a lack of political correctness isn’t too much of a problem for the majority of us.

As this forum is deigned for guys who like to indulge in P4P etc, I’m guessing that a lack of political correctness isn’t too much of a problem for the majority of us.

I think you're right Doc......... I just find it what 'is' PC and what 'isn't' odd.

Maybe they are just indefensible..

Certainly the behaviour outlined by the 'op' is something we've all had experience of.

.....But it wasn't that long ago Russians would never leave home without a bag 'in case' there was a shelf in a food store with something on it!

have any of you ever been in some place when some loud mouth overweight yank is demanding his same rights he would expect back in the good old USA,

or when some drunken p--mmy or aussie is going on like a dickhead?

you get shoved at a bhat bus pick-up, shoved the cunt back and stop going on like a bunch of big girl blouses.

the pattaya of 20yrs ago is gone, get on with it or fuck off the angeles.

regards

grayray

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

russians have been in pattaya for yrs back in 96 a resturant in soi yamoto started to put printed russian menu in his window and the place was packed inside of a week,never changed his menu just english to russian.

the place was called after the irish white lighting drink,finished with [something] pot found it via google Poteen Still was the name

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray44

I think you're right Doc......... I just find it what 'is' PC and what 'isn't' odd.

Certainly the behaviour outlined by the 'op' is something we've all had experience of.

.....But it wasn't that long ago Russians would never leave home without a bag 'in case' there was a shelf in a food store with something on it!

Not much sympathy here. It was a popular revolution (back in 1917). Entirely their choice. In a world where foreign influence is so often blamed for the course of events, the Russian Revolution was absolutely a Russian choice. What came after was a case of getting what they asked for (demanded and executed many innocents for actually). And there are actually many Russians today who actually look back fondly on the Soviet era - with all its state-controlled atrocities and thuggishness. (Just as there are Japanese today who've built shrines to some of Japan's most brutal war criminals.) So on today's world stage, these Russians can act civilized when they're out & about, like most of us do (in which case I'm happy to reciprocate with all my usual devastating charm & wit :bigsmile: ), or they can piss off. But NO special consideration or "tolerance" from me.

Edited by tomcat76

russians have been in pattaya for yrs back in 96 a resturant in soi yamoto started to put printed russian menu in his window and the place was packed inside of a week,never changed his menu just english to russian.

the place was called after the irish white lighting drink,finished with [something] pot found it via google Poteen Still was the name

regards

grayray

Could you please tell us the name of the restaurant so I can properly curse the fuckers every now and then?

Edited by Patna